Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: People Running Thier Mouths  (Read 6440 times)

Offline langy

Re: People Running Thier Mouths
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, March 15, 2014, 21:02:11 PM »
then buy ur own server and run it the way u feel fit to, otherwise stop crying like a girl makes u look foolish

x2

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Sunday, March 16, 2014, 06:32:37 AM »
then buy ur own server and run it the way u feel fit to, otherwise stop crying like a girl makes u look foolish
Why should I buy my own when there's loads of them already? Bying your own server for the sole purpose to have your own rules on there, is walking a thin line of madness.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #32 on: Sunday, March 16, 2014, 09:41:50 AM »
Why should I buy my own when there's loads of them already? Bying your own server for the sole purpose to have your own rules on there, is walking a thin line of madness.

I love those few times when I agree with Ares, I feel safe

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #33 on: Sunday, March 16, 2014, 11:09:51 AM »
Because you have too much money and want to feel bigger than you really are?

Well that's what I usually figure the reason might be seeing as at most times we have more servers than players. :)
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline WORLDCHANCELLOR

• Respected Members
    • View Profile
  • AA: nfy.[BLANK]
« Reply #34 on: Sunday, March 16, 2014, 20:51:08 PM »
Hmmm, I wish I understood the contentiousness in this topic, but I just don't. Why are we angry again? I've read through the topic twice and still cannot see a real reason to be upset. The language filter hasn't stopped me from swearing. Lately, when I've used bad words in the console, it was a kind of spontaneous reaction to something that made me angry, like dying when I felt there was no reason to die. lol -- And after I type the 'bad' word as a quick reflex and see the asterisk, I've been realizing (most of the time) that the swearing was a pointless, useless exercise anyway. So the language filter, believe it or not, hasn't really bothered me since it's been enabled. Oh yeah, and it hasn't prevented me from "ghosting" and "hacking" (aka pwning) either.

If you wanna cuss, put an extra space between the letters in the swear word. And since there's not an endless pool of swear/censored words, it's not difficult to deduce what someone's trying to get across if their message includes the asterisks -- UNLESS they're just being funny and manually typing them in, which is easy to notice (which *single* letter in the alphabet is censored? Anyone?). And even if there is a whole message full of nothing but asterisks (not the manual ones), it won't be an actual sentence anyway, just a bunch of cuss words strung together. So it shouldn't be a big mystery.

Now why are we upset or frustrated again?
« Last Edit: Sunday, March 16, 2014, 20:53:56 PM by WORLDCHANCELLOR »

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Sunday, March 16, 2014, 21:10:00 PM »
Ask corruptor that question. he dont like to see stars

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager