Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: How Many Active Players?  (Read 1038 times)

Offline ishootfriendlies

How Many Active Players?
« on: Tuesday, July 24, 2018, 09:38:07 AM »
I have played in the past here, and loved to play back when it was active with the army.  Those were halcyon days.  I remember the 500' grenades that would blow up a football field.  Also, the rabbit skippers that would hop and shoot and never get hit.  Days and days of playing pipeline, Weapons Cache, Bridge, and then for a change, Swamp Raid, Mountain Pass, Mout McKenna.

You could log on any time day or night and find dozens of full servers, every map you can imagine, with good and eager players.  Army killed it by trying to be less realistic and more like COD, like a cartoon.  Proving Ground is so far from what AA:O was.

My question is, how many really active players are there here?  In a week, how many different player are logged on and playing?

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: How Many Active Players?
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2018, 10:18:01 AM »
In the last 24h there were 148 different accounts logged in through 25Assist. I can't tell you whether or not all of them played a round and most likely some people used multiple accounts.

With that said, right now there are four people online (look here) and while that's not a whole lot, it's hardly a peak time.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager