Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: HOSP PARADISE  (Read 11505 times)

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
HOSP PARADISE
« on: Saturday, July 09, 2016, 13:43:16 PM »
don't know what the fuck going on, can't even have a fun day without servers being shut down or ddos attacking or what ever fuck its called, wish the person rally stop fucking around and let people enjoy there fun..  pretty soon no one will wait around and move on to aapg

I do wanna ask why was HOSP PARADISE server was removed from being tracked??  b4 u respond no I don't care about fr lol, just wanna know why it was remove what purpose removing tracker from server???

sorry but I think all the bullshit needs to stop from everyone that's involved including ones attacking assist servers

Offline General_alkos

Re: HOSP PARADISE
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, July 09, 2016, 14:29:31 PM »
what do you do ????
you all....
I would play....
fucking game....
all going to move in AAPG ....

personally I do not need honor and I think that all same opinions....just to play ....hooaah
« Last Edit: Saturday, July 09, 2016, 15:18:09 PM by General_alkos »

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, July 09, 2016, 14:43:18 PM »
Sure it needs, just as when this server got its honor removed, our services went down for more than 30 mins, including our TS. Persecution to players in different servers making the servers go down, I've suffered this my self, 4 servers down in less than 10 minutes. Today he just got baited, its clear who is behind this mess. You are dealing with the wrong ppl, you know who to talk with, here, theres no talking with terrorist.
« Last Edit: Saturday, July 09, 2016, 14:45:49 PM by Possessed »
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, July 09, 2016, 16:36:58 PM »
Still does not answer why honor was removed from server, restore it and remove it from igc server I hate fr noobs anyways

But a answer to why would be appricated

This is frustrating for all players unable to play something they enjoy, but I guarantee this keeps happening this game will be dead for sure within no time,

BULLSHIT NEEDS TO END

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, July 09, 2016, 16:43:25 PM »
see the children get all frustrrated and start with the crying and the adults just wait.
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment

Offline ronski

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, July 09, 2016, 16:47:47 PM »
BULLSHIT NEEDS TO END
this is the message that would be needed to deliver to one certain player, although this is where he's targeting at.

during these hard times we need patience, he's going to be bored at the end when he sees it himself that even though he would crash the servers every day, we still keep trying to play. This game wont die like this!

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, July 09, 2016, 18:07:19 PM »
oh, another good step from possessed? really? you dump did put hospi paradise out from tracking honors? really?
how stupid can you be??????
tell us the reason why you did that, and when you let your clothes goes of, tell us why you did ddos it.
maybe then we all can go on - and to others admin of this assist thing: take the admin rights of possessed away, otherwise this really goes wrong to the very end i guess.
lol - taking out a server of the honor tracking system. buuuuh, the stupiest thing i did ever see on this aa2assist bla.

and at the very end:
when you dont take this shit away from my account to let me post what i want without "aprove" by assist, then i really will help to get this down - for sure without that shit of ddos. there are so many other ways....... its up to you now!
« Last Edit: Saturday, July 09, 2016, 18:09:29 PM by [SWISS]Merlin »

Offline Pipez0r

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, July 09, 2016, 18:43:59 PM »
Im glad that hosp paradise server got this  because of that mentally ill hacker who ddosed everything here down after what was done to his server.

Offline ronski

« Reply #8 on: Saturday, July 09, 2016, 18:58:08 PM »
oh, another good step from possessed? really? you dump did put hospi paradise out from tracking honors? really?
how stupid can you be??????
tell us the reason why you did that, and when you let your clothes goes of, tell us why you did ddos it.
maybe then we all can go on - and to others admin of this assist thing: take the admin rights of possessed away, otherwise this really goes wrong to the very end i guess.
lol - taking out a server of the honor tracking system. buuuuh, the stupiest thing i did ever see on this aa2assist bla.

and at the very end:
when you dont take this shit away from my account to let me post what i want without "aprove" by assist, then i really will help to get this down - for sure without that shit of ddos. there are so many other ways....... its up to you now!
:suck: :lmao:

Are you blind, dumb or just acting like one? When Pit realised tracking is removed from his server started serious auth issues and ts went down as well.

It's unbelievable how you deal with this. You think it's Assist's fault that Auth server is down because they removed tracking from Pit's server. UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE. If you really would talk with your "experts" they would laugh at you like everyone else in here, thinking you must be blind OR you know very well what is going on but you behave like this because you're involved with it. Pick the way you prefer I don't mind. We are all sick of these attacks.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, July 09, 2016, 19:48:37 PM »
it started with you noob, followed by this pussy mia.
now its at the end! good job. maybe spend more money, then you can call out: i am the only one who did support this game. you are the biggest noob, followed by possessed.
bye! this was the end for me, for the game it will follow. promise.

and for you as a hint: this noob possessed is not able to restart the auth server. it isnt that hard to do so for a mature body :) but ......sorry, to late now.

Offline universeobserver

« Reply #10 on: Saturday, July 09, 2016, 20:40:24 PM »
The server was extremely popular in the community. Every day people joined it, played, and had fun there. A true paradise for all hosp lovers out there.

Some people did not like it and kept on saying all kind of bad things about the server and it's owner. However, only a handful of people complained, mostly the ones who were banned there and their closest friends. They kept complaining and accusing out of jelaousy and the personal hate towards the owner. The rest of players was happily playing there and being just fine.

As a result of this bashing and persecution, assist admin Possessed disabled tracking for the server. Soon after the auth was disabled/crashed, with the purpose of blaming the server owner (as usual).

Assist admin attacks a server that is popular and useful for the community just out of personal hate? This project is taking a really weird path.

Offline Robert

« Reply #11 on: Saturday, July 09, 2016, 20:46:35 PM »
In any case if there is proof or evidence of PIT ddosing, hes server deserves to be taken down but if there is no official proof stated doing this kind of thing is ridiculous and has not been done yet before in AA history.

At the moment it looks like there is personal vendetta going on and I don't like how assist admins are dealing with this situation.

You cannot take someone's server tracking off unless you have evidence of owner abusing the auth. It can be anyone pretending to be pit or someone else making pit look bad or just someone messing with auth.

To me the best thing that could be happening now is put the game on free mode without honour tracking on any server and just let it stay like previous devs did, I don't see a point of having tracking mode in this game as it's old and dying.

Everyone is talking like they know everything about this game, ddosing attacks, servers and auth system. No, you don't know anything.

I'm sick of reading the same talking all the time, like I said, drama is okay but when people going off their head it's not normal or good to the community.

Here is what I think about people at the moment:

1. Merlin is stupid, yes he is, defending pit and wants to unban him. He has already made several topics about quitting the game yet he is still here, advertising aapg how good it is, helping people to join it and so on, a waste of litter you are merlin, you need to be binned and thrown away, you are not helping to this community at all, yet you make your own events and try to be a boss man, well you did try and help at the start until you shown your true face.

2. Pit should of never been allowed to touch the project in the first place, he is a trash and always acts clever, he likes to cause chaos and step over people. He has mental issues and likes to play them games where he apparently wins arguments against you. He never really helped assist, he didn't even update the game much, probably have written couple scripts but thats about it, he used to sit in someones server as admin and do whatever he wanted to do. He used private hacks to take advantage of people, his excuse was for using cheats to do it against other cheaters but it's a lie and idiotic excuse. He bypasses everything he can, he has no limits, he is a rat and one of the people that destroyed and destroying this game as he can't play this game anymore.

3. Ronski stop acting like you are always an innocent guy, you do as much as other do, every single person in here has a second face. Well you been doing good for assist with the events but when you make a mistake admit it and move on, no need for that drama in the forums especially when people losing their heads over it.

4. Mia, don't reply or get into arguments as you always have something to say sarcastic, I have nothing against you but same people talk bs all the time.

5. Possessed, it looks like you have taken paradise tracker off because of personal grudge against pit, if you have no evidence that it was him you have no right to take tracker off since the owner is paying for the server, this is the biggest childish behavior I've seen from assist admin. I do not like pit and have nothing against you possessed but to do something like that is not fair on any server admin.

I can tell same thing about a lot of you, everyday same shit, assist admin can't deal with any situation, they don't know how assist works, they don't know coding, they can't keep up with shoutbox abuse nor forum drama.

Ask yourself one question, what should you do with this game.

Peace out  :style:
« Last Edit: Saturday, July 09, 2016, 21:09:23 PM by Robert »

Offline universeobserver

« Reply #12 on: Saturday, July 09, 2016, 20:54:32 PM »
In any case if there is proof or evidence of PIT ddosing, hes server deserves to be taken down but if there is no official proof stated doing this kind of thing is ridiculous and has not been done yet before in AA history.

Exactly. If there is proof, not only the server should be untracked, but it should be removed from auth completely, and owner reported to the police.

However there is no proof. So far the only claim of it is some very weird and far-stretched explanation attempt from Possessed about some random IP matching. But as we can see in recent "account activation" thread Possessed wasn't even able to check Deluxe187's IP correctly, and reported false positive account links...

Apart from it, all there is is all kind of stories from people like Ronski et al., including the recent accusation of Merlin doing financial crimes...  It hardly can get more ridiculous than this.
« Last Edit: Saturday, July 09, 2016, 21:09:08 PM by universeobserver »

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #13 on: Saturday, July 09, 2016, 20:55:30 PM »
what are you all talking about? do you know what is going on behind the curtain?
no, you dont. so stop talking shit. only the lost admin called possessd is back - with its admin power. thanks good, now i have some free time for sommer :)
bye all - maybe this will not be released because everything i do write in here - and this will be my last - has to be "approved" by an admin :) what a kindergarden.
bye all - enjoy this kind of game play.

Offline phuNkiii.ops

« Reply #14 on: Saturday, July 09, 2016, 21:19:12 PM »
lol its obvius its him, just ban the server, even if shit gets ddosed for a month.. and ban universalobserver.. kid has some problems in the head and only way to fix it would be to drive to his moms place   :style:
« Last Edit: Saturday, July 09, 2016, 21:21:57 PM by phuNkiii.ops »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager