Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: HOSP PARADISE  (Read 11502 times)

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
Re: HOSP PARADISE
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, July 09, 2016, 21:35:06 PM »
and for you as a hint: this noob possessed is not able to restart the auth server. it isnt that hard to do so for a mature body :) but ......sorry, to late now.

Psh, yea, what a noob, can't even restart auth while he's sleeping.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline ronski

« Reply #16 on: Saturday, July 09, 2016, 23:38:29 PM »
In any case if there is proof or evidence of PIT ddosing, hes server deserves to be taken down but if there is no official proof stated doing this kind of thing is ridiculous and has not been done yet before in AA history.

At the moment it looks like there is personal vendetta going on and I don't like how assist admins are dealing with this situation.

You cannot take someone's server tracking off unless you have evidence of owner abusing the auth. It can be anyone pretending to be pit or someone else making pit look bad or just someone messing with auth.

To me the best thing that could be happening now is put the game on free mode without honour tracking on any server and just let it stay like previous devs did, I don't see a point of having tracking mode in this game as it's old and dying.

Everyone is talking like they know everything about this game, ddosing attacks, servers and auth system. No, you don't know anything.

I'm sick of reading the same talking all the time, like I said, drama is okay but when people going off their head it's not normal or good to the community.

Here is what I think about people at the moment:

1. Merlin is stupid, yes he is, defending pit and wants to unban him. He has already made several topics about quitting the game yet he is still here, advertising aapg how good it is, helping people to join it and so on, a waste of litter you are merlin, you need to be binned and thrown away, you are not helping to this community at all, yet you make your own events and try to be a boss man, well you did try and help at the start until you shown your true face.

2. Pit should of never been allowed to touch the project in the first place, he is a trash and always acts clever, he likes to cause chaos and step over people. He has mental issues and likes to play them games where he apparently wins arguments against you. He never really helped assist, he didn't even update the game much, probably have written couple scripts but thats about it, he used to sit in someones server as admin and do whatever he wanted to do. He used private hacks to take advantage of people, his excuse was for using cheats to do it against other cheaters but it's a lie and idiotic excuse. He bypasses everything he can, he has no limits, he is a rat and one of the people that destroyed and destroying this game as he can't play this game anymore.

3. Ronski stop acting like you are always an innocent guy, you do as much as other do, every single person in here has a second face. Well you been doing good for assist with the events but when you make a mistake admit it and move on, no need for that drama in the forums especially when people losing their heads over it.

4. Mia, don't reply or get into arguments as you always have something to say sarcastic, I have nothing against you but same people talk bs all the time.

5. Possessed, it looks like you have taken paradise tracker off because of personal grudge against pit, if you have no evidence that it was him you have no right to take tracker off since the owner is paying for the server, this is the biggest childish behavior I've seen from assist admin. I do not like pit and have nothing against you possessed but to do something like that is not fair on any server admin.

I can tell same thing about a lot of you, everyday same shit, assist admin can't deal with any situation, they don't know how assist works, they don't know coding, they can't keep up with shoutbox abuse nor forum drama.

Ask yourself one question, what should you do with this game.

Peace out  :style:
I'm not an innocent guy in general, I have my own flaws. But I am a man enough to admit when I'm wrong.

Offline ronski

« Reply #17 on: Saturday, July 09, 2016, 23:41:58 PM »
Exactly. If there is proof, not only the server should be untracked, but it should be removed from auth completely, and owner reported to the police.

However there is no proof. So far the only claim of it is some very weird and far-stretched explanation attempt from Possessed about some random IP matching. But as we can see in recent "account activation" thread Possessed wasn't even able to check Deluxe187's IP correctly, and reported false positive account links...

Apart from it, all there is is all kind of stories from people like Ronski et al., including the recent accusation of Merlin doing financial crimes...  It hardly can get more ridiculous than this.
Pit your admins were abusing their rights from evening to another so I'm nott even surprised  that poepoe complain. Olit

Im not sure what the drunk me was trying to say, maybe this: pit your admins were abusing their rights from evenng to another, people were complaining about it every day. Even in that case removing tracking makes sense
« Last Edit: Sunday, July 10, 2016, 05:00:20 AM by ronski »

Mia Cop

« Reply #18 on: Sunday, July 10, 2016, 05:15:21 AM »
it started with you noob, followed by this pussy mia.

What's wrong with you man? Are you delusional and lunatic like Pit?
Are you hunting me like Pit did?
You know what Merlin I had enough of your rage against me even if I didn't do nothing to you. You are acting like a personal Pit's dog. Everything what he is saying is true yea?
Have you ever seen what kind of his behavior I had to deal with? Have you ever read his private messages he wrote me and started to threaten me just because he was jealous? In the begging all this madness started I was afraid of him. Really fucking afraid, he was stalking me everywhere. I wanted to finish with him so many times in private messages but he declared me a war and he told me he will take me down with him no matter what happened.
If there would be a normal guy I had problems with I am sure we would take care our private problems out of this game but he didn't wanted to stop, he was harassing me every where I go, also in servers when I played.
I've done nothing to him. He started to hate me because he was jealous I am playing game with other players. I can have friend here like everybody else yea? But he couldn't take it. So he started to call me with some bad words, he was writing to my boyfriend, on my photography page where I sell my pictures, he was writing stupidity also on my boyfriend page, he threatened me he will talk with his parents as well.
I time I was beginner wtf do you think I was feeling with all this, of course I got scared.
And now he is telling lies around this game about me, he is telling my private things around this community some true some lies of course. I have never told his private things to no one. So many times I was attacked by him that I didn't know how to deal with him.
And now you are telling me Merlin that this was all right what he was doing? You wrote to me that you will bun him if I want to - what did I say on that?
- he is your friend, why would you do that to him, and I say no of course, I didn't wanna anybody are banned because of me, and I told you also that maybe is a good thing you give him server and he can be there as admin and everything will stop.

Here in this case you showed your 2 faces.

I don't like you for real, and I am glad he was banned because he deserved it. He got so many chances to clean this mess up but he didn't wanted. I am just surprised how can you defend such evil person!

Robert, for you.

Don't talk about things you don't know ok? I had eated enough garbage here from Vegeta, Voras, Pit, Merlin that I already taked immunity from them, don't even bother anymore! But if you are calling me, saying lies about me, talking bullshittalk all the time, I am sorry but I will not be aside and just watch them calling me with lots of 'beautiful' names.
If this shits were going in you're direction all the time I am just wondering how will you deal with all this madness?

All this started because he did declared war to person which has done nothing to him. He wanted war, he was thinking nobody can do anything to him like he is the King, well - I am not evil person by I am glad he is there now where he is standing!

Offline ronski

« Reply #19 on: Sunday, July 10, 2016, 05:42:27 AM »
What's wrong with you man? Are you delusional and lunatic like Pit?
Are you hunting me like Pit did?
You know what Merlin I had enough of your rage against me even if I didn't do nothing to you. You are acting like a personal Pit's dog. Everything what he is saying is true yea?
Have you ever seen what kind of his behavior I had to deal with? Have you ever read his private messages he wrote me and started to threaten me just because he was jealous? In the begging all this madness started I was afraid of him. Really fucking afraid, he was stalking me everywhere. I wanted to finish with him so many times in private messages but he declared me a war and he told me he will take me down with him no matter what happened.
If there would be a normal guy I had problems with I am sure we would take care our private problems out of this game but he didn't wanted to stop, he was harassing me every where I go, also in servers when I played.
I've done nothing to him. He started to hate me because he was jealous I am playing game with other players. I can have friend here like everybody else yea? But he couldn't take it. So he started to call me with some bad words, he was writing to my boyfriend, on my photography page where I sell my pictures, he was writing stupidity also on my boyfriend page, he threatened me he will talk with his parents as well.
I time I was beginner wtf do you think I was feeling with all this, of course I got scared.
And now he is telling lies around this game about me, he is telling my private things around this community some true some lies of course. I have never told his private things to no one. So many times I was attacked by him that I didn't know how to deal with him.
And now you are telling me Merlin that this was all right what he was doing? You wrote to me that you will bun him if I want to - what did I say on that?
- he is your friend, why would you do that to him, and I say no of course, I didn't wanna anybody are banned because of me, and I told you also that maybe is a good thing you give him server and he can be there as admin and everything will stop.

Here in this case you showed your 2 faces.

I don't like you for real, and I am glad he was banned because he deserved it. He got so many chances to clean this mess up but he didn't wanted. I am just surprised how can you defend such evil person!

Robert, for you.

Don't talk about things you don't know ok? I had eated enough garbage here from Vegeta, Voras, Pit, Merlin that I already taked immunity from them, don't even bother anymore! But if you are calling me, saying lies about me, talking bullshittalk all the time, I am sorry but I will not be aside and just watch them calling me with lots of 'beautiful' names.
If this shits were going in you're direction all the time I am just wondering how will you deal with all this madness?

All this started because he did declared war to person which has done nothing to him. He wanted war, he was thinking nobody can do anything to him like he is the King, well - I am not evil person by I am glad he is there now where he is standing!
Funny how such persons as Merlin and Voras keeps calling me as two-faced person while they keep protecting Pit all the time themselves and are helping him to kill the game, and like Mia said (like it was written already months ago) Merlin was about to ban Pit from his servers, quite a turn out from that into level where we are now.

One thing I dont understand in you merlin. I know you are against me because you find me being as a threat for you because you know it yourself that I see right through you, you figured it out already over year ago, maybe you can fool the others with your facts and statements but it doesnt work on me. You banned me for the first time from your servers back in November, while we were together planning what to do because BCD died. We came up with an event which was made by the community for the community, from middle of nowhere you informed that you start running event for your own. You tried your best to sabotage the event we were planning. When you realised we are really going to have it started you banned me and Ganja from your servers, only because of the event.. After this I've been banned from there two times and still am, like everyone in same area using same provider as I. Why? Because I dare to say what I think. The thing I don't understand in you is why after all these years you chose Pits side and you let this game to die?
« Last Edit: Sunday, July 10, 2016, 05:45:02 AM by ronski »

Offline universeobserver

« Reply #20 on: Sunday, July 10, 2016, 07:48:04 AM »
admins were abusing their rights from evenng to another, people were complaining about it every day

No, admins were doing excellent job, keeping server alive at most times. This frustrated you so much (you were banned there), that you kept on spreading lies and accusations about the server and owner, stories so riduculous they are not even worth commenting. Your goal was to get the server down, for all costs. I'm even starting to think that you could be behind at least some of the recent attacks.

Offline ronski

« Reply #21 on: Sunday, July 10, 2016, 07:59:17 AM »
No, admins were doing excellent job, keeping server alive at most times. This frustrated you so much (you were banned there), that you kept on spreading lies and accusations about the server and owner, stories so riduculous they are not even worth commenting. Your goal was to get the server down, for all costs. I'm even starting to think that you could be behind at least some of the recent attacks.
:poorguy:

Offline Bart!

« Reply #22 on: Sunday, July 10, 2016, 11:05:13 AM »
I only have 1 thing to say here:
What a bunch of kids here, seriously.
I am doing my best to keep the game cheat-free, but I guess we do not need cheaters to ruin the game, because the mentality of some people in here is just plain bad as it is. I thought we already learned to grow up.

Can't we just let people enjoy the game already?

Which means
- Stop banning innocent people
- Stop provoking each other with all kind of stuff
- Stop attacking the servers with DDOS, whoever it is
- Enjoy the damn game already.

It's not that difficult. Everybody's acting like the other side is pure evil. I thought everybody was merely here to have some fun playing this game.

That's all I can say for now...

Offline Carmy

• Gurls
    • View Profile
  • AA: C@rmy
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, July 10, 2016, 11:08:08 AM »

This is what you all need..Stop the crap..Cause Im even gone from the game I really loved..bye people.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, July 10, 2016, 11:23:18 AM »
I disagree ronski , not sure who your referring to far as admin abuse,  only 1 I abused was sumpreme I have no respect for hIim , it's personal conflict that I'm sure you know already

Only players I've seen booted was alkos and pitbull war going on , that too is a personal conflict, do I like what's going on? No, not my call not my server to let pitbull play on server

Sure we've all kicked idiot tker's & I will continue too as well

Some get a prone bug ban, and 5 min kicks and cry on assist shout box,  think where doing it, yes some don't know how  to clear 5 min kick, far as prone kick I let them expire depending on player

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Sunday, July 10, 2016, 11:32:02 AM »
I only have 1 thing to say here:
What a bunch of kids here, seriously.
I am doing my best to keep the game cheat-free, but I guess we do not need cheaters to ruin the game, because the mentality of some people in here is just plain bad as it is. I thought we already learned to grow up.

Can't we just let people enjoy the game already?

Which means
- Stop banning innocent people
- Stop provoking each other with all kind of stuff
- Stop attacking the servers with DDOS, whoever it is
- Enjoy the damn game already.

It's not that difficult. Everybody's acting like the other side is pure evil. I thought everybody was merely here to have some fun playing this game.

That's all I can say for now...

I agree on some of your input,  but if people can't trash talk in game then it's time to uninstall the-game Everyone trash talks

Ddosing is pathetic, killing the game

Your cheat system I'm sure your doing the best you can with what you have to work with, still clowns out there using, not hard to see it

Offline Galle

« Reply #26 on: Sunday, July 10, 2016, 11:35:58 AM »

:cool:
Lasse Kukkonen, is there any better?

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, July 10, 2016, 11:36:07 AM »
Do you remember who made Assist shutdown for first time and why? what had to be taken away from AC?
Its not Personal Vendetta, it is hitting every single user.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline universeobserver

« Reply #28 on: Sunday, July 10, 2016, 11:49:44 AM »
Do you remember who made Assist shutdown for first time and why? what had to be taken away from AC?

Yes, I do remember it. Assist was first shut down after assist admins created Trojan to hijack into players computers (read files, remove files, format drives, etc.), and Jonny realized the scale and legal consequences of what they did.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, July 10, 2016, 11:58:25 AM »
Yes, I do remember it. Assist was first shut down after assist admins created Trojan to hijack into players computers (read files, remove files, format drives, etc.), and Jonny realized the scale and legal consequences of what they did.
Hacks that you can't even build by your self. Before you say, I got my "aimbot" to work without help.
There aren't any legal consequencies, it was just you upset lol, he shut it down because he found out how the aa player base acts like a bunch of kids, I worked and messaged for hours to get it back from Jhonny, I got Spanky to work on it as well and today we have it running, but well, it is me that is ruining the game, isn't it?
« Last Edit: Sunday, July 10, 2016, 12:01:21 PM by Possessed »
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager