Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Hor+ widescreen?  (Read 22066 times)

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Hor+ widescreen?
« Reply #75 on: Sunday, January 22, 2012, 17:44:57 PM »
Leopardi,
When you say weapon model, do you mean the way the weapon looks when you zoom in?

Offline Leopardi

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: Sunday, January 22, 2012, 17:51:22 PM »
Leopardi,
When you say weapon model, do you mean the way the weapon looks when you zoom in?
no, the normal unzoomed view. In 4:3 you see the weapon stock held firmly against your shoulder instead of your cheek...

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: Sunday, January 22, 2012, 17:55:10 PM »
Oh okay, I was looking at the picture just now and I see what you mean. The weapon is not as big of a deal as the fov. But I guess one could potentially move the weapon model over a little bit. We just have to figure that out first because this isn't something that someone knows how to fix right away lol. You gotta look at the code a little bit before you know what your looking for ya know?

Jonnym

« Reply #78 on: Monday, January 23, 2012, 02:31:18 AM »
Why do you care about how much of the weapon model you can see? I gotta be honest i don't think we can do anything about it and i don't see why it should be a priority anyway.

Offline Calevey

• View Profile
    • SASF Clan
« Reply #79 on: Monday, January 23, 2012, 02:45:35 AM »
I agree. If you want to see that missing top/bottom area, move your mouse. It doesn't need much movement or effort really - unless you're playing with Rise of the Triad old school style (using only keyboard to play and press PageUp to look up).
- Getting old, cold and slow -

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager