Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: honor server + why AA2.5?  (Read 17879 times)

Jonnym

Re: honor server + why AA2.5?
« Reply #60 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 18:01:56 PM »
I want to draw a line under this thread so am locking it.

I have not enjoyed this discussion and it has made me question why I'm bothering to do this and if i should continue.

So to summerize...
THIS IS 2.5Assist
THIS IS NOT 2.8Assist
if you don't like 2.5 and wanna play 2.8, WHY ARE YOU HERE, go back to 2.8

This my project, my rules. I release what i want when i want cos its mine and NO ONE ELSE has a right to it.

This is just an auth system, I do not stop anyone from playing AA or doing what they want with it, I only control this auth system. If you don't like it stop using and get homey to track whatever system you want to make.

I want this auth system CLEAN and i want it to stay that way, I will take whatever steps necessary to ensure this. Is this means a temporary shutdown the protect the integrity of the system and to protect users on my system then thats what will happen.

If you don't like it, don't use it. This software and system is provided to you free of charge, you have NO rights to demand of me to fix or change things cos i'm not getting paid! and there is no contact between us.

Jonnym

Re: honor server + why AA2.5?
« Reply #61 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 18:05:22 PM »
Hey pit, Everything you need to do multihomeing support is in the public source code. you don't need the stuff that is private to do that.
Edit: BTW, you don't need to login to the auth system to run a server(with auth).
« Last Edit: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 18:11:22 PM by Jonnym »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager