Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Admins assist  (Read 1258 times)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
Admins assist
« on: Tuesday, June 21, 2016, 18:52:45 PM »
 do you like this game ! I got my thinking that you don`t believe in it anymore

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
Re: Admins assist
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2016, 18:57:25 PM »
You forgot to explain why you believe this.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, June 22, 2016, 00:20:33 AM »
If we didn't believe in this game, we'd shut it down.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, June 22, 2016, 16:43:59 PM »
I think its not only my feeling that the crue is only reacting on daily talk and not come with idears to make game more adult.
1- With adult I mean cute out hate talk ther was a lot shit last year also  topics that are useless and tedious so when you come here and you read agan personal long-winded text its getting boring and ad the end only guy that like this stay and take over the site.
I miss the fun in this website the feeling that we together play a game that we like.
2/
1 - I mis progress some idears I had, one was anser with direct no from Eliz and in my opinion this is a good idear,
make opening for 2.8.5 by make ip visible in this website in pictures like bugsgang.
2 - Would be fun to get for those who like it a little lesson in creating maps.
3 - I hope Eliz gif answer about my Border-Rock  I am sure you guy did tell him about it.
4- With a little change in game`s you can bring the game a different gameplay.
5- Make a poll about EK foodball ( ITS FUN ) 
6- Meaby good idears and  implementation about attracking players.
7- Admins more viseble in game say hello to new players in game ore in website if they show up here.
ask server clan holders   if all is oke ,make note if they have complain about som players in game.

Exemple last Monday I hade 3 guy from a clan and a stand alone player that constant were trowing shit to each other. Possible they had problems on other server to. I told them - ( Do this in the shoutbox thats were you can do that ) - to stop and just play the game , And I have no problem to kick them ( JUST PLAY THE GAME ! )  After little time 3 guys left and the rest and fun in game was back . Later on 1 came back and still he understood that we don`t need this shit . it was a good evening in total.
In this I want to say it are mostly always the same guys that think they can say everything to sombuddy this was about the 1 guy and the other 3 guys  so the respect in game must be correct and sorry to say we have a shoutbox that people juse for this. its a bit bitter that a lot time shoutbox can make people to a higher level of anger! 
Any good idears !!!!!  ??   about this,
A little change in map can bring live in game , meaby 10 guys stand up to learn a bit moddering ore creating maps.
p.s I di make this topic after a halve bottle of port ad that moment you get a bit soft but I think its good to say it. greeting Vanoke     

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager