Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Hey i need Help  (Read 19397 times)

Offline MGTA_Chips

Hey i need Help
« on: Saturday, August 21, 2021, 01:03:21 AM »
Hello, good evening, I am a very fan of Americas Army from the old Version before AA3, and I managed to replay it with you ... but I have problems ... I am downloading it but it always stays at step "8 of 11 "and finishes completing the download of 321.66MB and starts again ... always" downloading Sounds "and does not advance until the next steps ... I would think that it got stuck in step 8 but the download bar advances until the end and then start again downloading the same amount of megabytes in the same step 8. What should I do? You have already restarted step 8 more than 6 times at the end of the progress bar.

Offline LegionQC

Re: Hey i need Help
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, August 21, 2021, 17:01:51 PM »
hey buddy if you want i can help you with your problem just join the LGC discord and ill look with you step by step and we can try to figure it out would love to have you back in the game HOOAH SOLDIER

Offline MGTA_Chips

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, August 22, 2021, 00:30:40 AM »
oh thank you LegionQC ... but I must confess that I do not speak English, in the Discord I will not understand you hehe .. I'm from Venezuela .. !!! But I am a 100% fan of this game and of the US army in general.

Offline [F.U.N]Cpt

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, August 22, 2021, 09:13:00 AM »
to all who want to play but the game doesn't work. download assist, install it. then stop. download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RALAj8Cn1HUtHrh3r0A5EPs0I68C2WSR/view?usp=sharing />
unzip it and move the folder wherever you want. open the assist again and when it asks for the installation location, simply enter the unzipped folder. Assist is through with it, go to install, fix Punk Buster, update Punk Buster. do a reboot and enjoy yourself.

Offline LegionQC

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, August 22, 2021, 15:54:43 PM »
using google translator im sure we can figure it out with the language haha  :style: :style: :style: let us know if ever you get it working or not working hooah

Offline MGTA_Chips

« Reply #5 on: Monday, August 23, 2021, 22:58:53 PM »
ok ok [F.U.N] Cpt I will do it like this .... LegionQC will try what our friend says and if it does not work there we see how we communicate hehehe greetings and thanks ....  :style: :style:

Offline LegionQC

« Reply #6 on: Monday, August 23, 2021, 23:55:11 PM »
BIG HOOAH  :style: :style:

Offline MGTA_Chips

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, August 24, 2021, 02:07:05 AM »
Heeeeeeey If I could get in ... I'm happy
 :style: :style: :style: :style: :style: :style: Gracias Amigos

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager