Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Help me out for the better!  (Read 1361 times)

Offline dugongpilipinas18

• Goodthings will follow if you do the same. Just be
    • View Profile
  • AA: angels18
Help me out for the better!
« on: Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 00:10:16 AM »
Could someone help me out.? Trying my best is not enough hahah got killed every game for just 15 secs or less.  :shock: God bless you all.

^^joyphilippines/itsmeejoy^^
"In the end, we only REGRET the CHANCES we didn't TAKE."

Offline aao25.com

• View Profile
  • AA: ????
Re: Help me out for the better!
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 00:17:30 AM »
dont run and gun. AA is a slow game  :up:

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 02:00:47 AM »
 :up: dont think so its a slow game :) well thankyou  :up:

Offline -[unR]BENDAWICH

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 20:15:51 PM »
use your iron sights if you have the m16/ar, for sf maps i prefer the dot for close/mid range maps, and the 4x scope for longer range maps. You are more accurate in a crouch position than a standing position and again even more accurate in a prone position. Just basically try and outsmart your opponents, utilize smokes to your advantage, alot of people have very good sound in aa (waits for spanky to give me the old audiophile debacle hehe) But using smoke in the right areas can make it harder for enemies to hear you. Unless ur confident dont run straight through a door pop ur gun through and more than likely someone will start to shoot if they start to see your gun. Pay attention to your SAI (the little mini map) as your friendlies can target a enemy and it will show the general direction and to where he/she used the enemy spotted command. Don't get comfortable playing one side of a map. Playing both sides will give you a better understanding on how both sides generally work, and as aa is based on repetition you can learn how to counter the most often used attack/defense strategies. Also if you die you can always spectate the more experienced players and pick up some tips. Plus the most important thing is to have fun and have a keybind: "Bind / say Honeydew melons are better than watermelons" and you will go far =p

But yeh alot of the game cant be put into standard post, but over time if you try and change it up every now and then, you will learn alot.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 20:38:24 PM »
woooow! I appreciate all the things you've telling me, I'll do it step by step, until I do better. Thankyou and God Bless.  :up:

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager