Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Harassment!!!  (Read 11565 times)

Offline WraShadow

Re: Harassment!!!
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, January 14, 2017, 15:35:48 PM »
.I've hardly ever seen anyone complaining about her.
C@rmy? OMFG I hate her with all my guts! She's always camping on the defense side, not moving like a dead body. Then she comes to me and tk's on purpose and starts to t-bag! She's such a horrible person! (Got your blood pumping? I'm just kidding... xD)

None of it is an issue. Assist admins wont do nothing about it, then I agree its up to us, server admins to do so.

There's no point comparing situations. Each is wrong and feels bad in it own right and the people involved should ask server admins to do something about it. I'm open to it. I'm not saying I will take action right away. But will surely try to connect people before resorting to extreme measures.

Carmy, if you're getting harassed again,on my server or otherwise, post screenshots and if they're the same people, I will ban immediately. Keepin mind if I see its mutual discord,Iwillnot interfere for a while.

» Checkout my Illustration Gallery on the forums
» Checkout my WIP Behancé Gallery

Offline Carmy

• Gurls
    • View Profile
  • AA: C@rmy
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, January 14, 2017, 17:30:19 PM »
What makes you think she's doing the same thing they were doing? I do get she doesn't necessarily come out as an angel
(sorry Carmy xD) but well...I don't think she doesn't even mean to. She simply doesn't want to get that kind of disrespectful talk. I do guess you might mean she's provoking others, but...I've hardly ever seen anyone complaining about her.
Never said I was an angel..........:)

Offline Carmy

• Gurls
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Saturday, January 14, 2017, 17:32:39 PM »
C@rmy? OMFG I hate her with all my guts! She's always camping on the defense side, not moving like a dead body. Then she comes to me and tk's on purpose and starts to t-bag! She's such a horrible person! (Got your blood pumping? I'm just kidding... xD)

None of it is an issue. Assist admins wont do nothing about it, then I agree its up to us, server admins to do so.

There's no point comparing situations. Each is wrong and feels bad in it own right and the people involved should ask server admins to do something about it. I'm open to it. I'm not saying I will take action right away. But will surely try to connect people before resorting to extreme measures.

Carmy, if you're getting harassed again,on my server or otherwise, post screenshots and if they're the same people, I will ban immediately. Keepin mind if I see its mutual discord,Iwillnot interfere for a while.
You had me going a first...Lmao..Your a funny one..Thanks 

Offline Carmy

• Gurls
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Friday, January 27, 2017, 20:31:18 PM »
Now he is using my name and old tags !! Really whats he up too

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/870344/%3DCEF%3DC%40rmy/

Offline Ganja

« Reply #34 on: Saturday, January 28, 2017, 01:01:43 AM »
Looking at his previous names I presume he's around 8 years old. He'll fit just fine in this community :D

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager