Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Harassment!!!  (Read 11658 times)

Offline Carmy

• Gurls
    • View Profile
  • AA: C@rmy
Harassment!!!
« on: Friday, January 13, 2017, 01:17:22 AM »
I can not play any more like this ,its getting bad..Most of you know who I am...you all know I am female..But some little boys make fun cause they say Im a man..Cool I can pawn there ass..
But when they start calling my names and other crap, No will not take it..They need to be ban for a week or a month..They need to learn to respect woman.,
1 http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/869353/
2 http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/870344/A-Beautiful-Pig/
3 http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/810214/Offset/
4 http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/281935/IamNR1/

Do something plz..Thats all I ask ..

Offline ronski

Re: Harassment!!!
« Reply #1 on: Friday, January 13, 2017, 01:52:16 AM »
I don't want to be rude - I mean I get your frustration and I do agree that this shouldn't be allowed, but since when you have cared about this kind of thing? You were protecting Pit all the way while he was harassing Mia year ago and texts shown above are way less than his shit...

Mia Cop

« Reply #2 on: Friday, January 13, 2017, 05:47:04 AM »
I don't want to be rude - I mean I get your frustration and I do agree that this shouldn't be allowed, but since when you have cared about this kind of thing? You were protecting Pit all the way while he was harassing Mia year ago and texts shown above are way less than his shit...

Your right Ronski, If doesn't happen to you, people are turning they heads in another side trying to be blind about that! But let's not make drama about that anymore.
Forgive, forget, ignore! :up:

Anyway, this kind of behavior to any woman in this game is disrespectful.
In this one I agree with Carmy 100%.

There should be some limits about behavior not only to a women - man but also to a man - man conversation in the game or in the forums.

Trash talk, I don't like that either, but this is more then trash talk what they were saying to Carmy!

Some rules needs to be made about this! Hope assist admins will do something about that!

This is shameful.

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Friday, January 13, 2017, 08:01:40 AM »
It really is an awful chat to read. I've just noticed one of the guys you mentioned, iamnr1, he was banned from the shoutbox in the past for a language such as that.

Btw, which server was that? Was the Peculiar Playground? Just because the server owner is a forum user (I believe http://aao25.com/forum/profile/?u=7339 ) so asking him to get them banned on that specific server will be the quickest and first thing I would do, before any other bans and/or measures we'll be discussing.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #4 on: Friday, January 13, 2017, 08:28:26 AM »
Your right Ronski, If doesn't happen to you, people are turning they heads in another side trying to be blind about that! But let's not make drama about that anymore.
Forgive, forget, ignore! :up:

Anyway, this kind of behavior to any woman in this game is disrespectful.
In this one I agree with Carmy 100%.

There should be some limits about behavior not only to a women - man but also to a man - man conversation in the game or in the forums.

Trash talk, I don't like that either, but this is more then trash talk what they were saying to Carmy!

Some rules needs to be made about this! Hope assist admins will do something about that!

This is shameful.

Hopefully this will get passed and not be modderated by Koden.
You are correct. But there is trash talk and there is fithy trash talk. I can trash talk and ridicule what I concier clowns and time wasters. But the way Carmy has been spocken to is not ecceptable any where ever.
But I just came back from a one month ban for Tking a trash talker. And it koden lets this post go you will see what I mean. Nothing happend to the trash talker. Because its no so offenceive according to staff. I was told this week. So mia I dont know where this will go. Everyone here is so affriad of losing players I think that is part of the problem.
The rules in here and in game need to be clarified. I have asked for clrification since a very long time and it is not being upheld here. This was always my comliant. The staff think tking is worse than trach talking. Sorry but thats hiow they see it.
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Friday, January 13, 2017, 08:58:03 AM »
Hopefully this will get passed and not be modderated by Koden.
You are correct. But there is trash talk and there is fithy trash talk. I can trash talk and ridicule what I concier clowns and time wasters. But the way Carmy has been spocken to is not ecceptable any where ever.
But I just came back from a one month ban for Tking a trash talker. And it koden lets this post go you will see what I mean. Nothing happend to the trash talker. Because its no so offenceive according to staff. I was told this week. So mia I dont know where this will go. Everyone here is so affriad of losing players I think that is part of the problem.
The rules in here and in game need to be clarified. I have asked for clrification since a very long time and it is not being upheld here. This was always my comliant. The staff think tking is worse than trach talking. Sorry but thats hiow they see it.
It's not just a matter of "what is worse between trash talk and tkilling". It's a matter of behavior. You have been banned (twice) for teamkilling because people were reporting you over and over. Mr Green started replying to you like that (even if he shouldn't have done that) because he was exasperated from the discussion you were trying to put up. And unfortunately, the matter you seem to start all of your fights with, is the way others people play. Many players are camping on the "easy side"? That's not fun indeed, you can try telling them (politely), just bear in mind they're not supposed to have to listen you at all costs. Just please learn to live and let others live...
« Last Edit: Friday, January 13, 2017, 09:01:13 AM by Koden »

Offline FTCmarco12

« Reply #6 on: Friday, January 13, 2017, 09:08:54 AM »
Well it should be pecu Server yes and its too bad what they saying about you,its not that nice.

If they doing this in our servers waa Contact me so we can take action aswell

Offline ronski

« Reply #7 on: Friday, January 13, 2017, 09:21:13 AM »
That's not correct Vegeta, you cant compare teamkilling and trashtalking with each other, you can't say which is worse than the other. For teamkilling, there's ROE system to "controll" and detect it happening, but there's nothing built for tone how people chat, in other words - massive ROE can be seen but language and manners cannot be seen. Basically it's server owners job to keep their servers clean of teamkillers and this kind of shit if server owner does his job correctly but like history shows it wont end even though they would be banned from one server, they follow to another server or creates new account so they can keep going.

Also the line between regular trashtalk and shit shown above is pretty thin, it 's the reacton of the target that determines the level of the trashtalk, some might just feed them more, some might get really offended. It always starts from somewhere and sometimes it ends like this, while posting only results you cant know what happened before - only server owners know.

I'm not saying Carmy would have caused this herself, just saying you can't compare these two matters with each other. This kind of trash shouldnt be allowed, it's not the first time from Motosport (iamnr1) to act lik this, how to make them learn how to behave?

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #8 on: Friday, January 13, 2017, 09:51:47 AM »
Yes, Vegeta, I told you that I believe teamkilling to be a worse offence than some shit talk. You can (or at least I'd think you can) ignore chat, but you can't ignore being teamkilled.
Like I've said time and time again to you, we do (and have) ban for excessive inappropriate behavior (i.e chat), but we try to intervene as little as possible. Server admins should really take care of this a dozen times before Assist admins should intervene, IMHO.
However, like Ronski said, it's not a black and white matter. Every report is dealt with case-by-case weighing on the evidence we're provided.

As for the post in hand in this particular thread, don't be intimidated by losers like these. They're probably upset that their life sucks in so many way. Nothing to do with you, really.
With that said, I do believe this kind of behavior to be unwelcome, but I'm not sure whether or not it constitutes a ban (at least yet). I'll have to wait for input from other admins.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Friday, January 13, 2017, 10:04:24 AM »
It's not just a matter of "what is worse between trash talk and tkilling". It's a matter of behavior. You have been banned (twice) for teamkilling because people were reporting you over and over. Mr Green started replying to you like that (even if he shouldn't have done that) because he was exasperated from the discussion you were trying to put up. And unfortunately, the matter you seem to start all of your fights with, is the way others people play. Many players are camping on the "easy side"? That's not fun indeed, you can try telling them (politely), just bear in mind they're not supposed to have to listen you at all costs. Just please learn to live and let others live...

So once again what I say in game is worse than what the fithy mothed toe rags say. I love to call people out just like I did with Vind today. He was beating a noob 15-0 The noob got up set me saying hes a noob and he tked me twice lol. I dont run to admin and tell this guy tked me like a little crying child. But today I did. I even had to ask how do you take a SS and I dont even know where you find them. I know they are not on my comp. So calling them out is even worse than the filthy mouths lol. I dont get it. All the comlianers against me logic tell you they cant all be wrong. But I knowing how people act lie and twist everything to suit them selves. I get that. But many people in life dont get or see that. Mostly because we believe in better. Not that were dumb. We Just believe in better. But I seen people and know people. I dont need to know you to know what you will act like in most circumstances. So they all run to complian about Vegeta who would not even look at them in game unless they bad mouthed me or mine. Then they are all happy to tk and run. But I dont forget. And I go after them and after them and they then they dont like it and run to staff. Then the staff turn and ban me. OK fine I know the rules. Then I come back from a ban and the haters. Of which I hold nop grudge then come and try to get me to TK lol. I dont run to tell the staff. I get why the staff think its all me. But I dont cry about it. Buyt I am going to report tkrs from now on. I also go on def now all the time. Why because its one less place for the campers with no real Honour. Like LOW and Vind and many many others. Thats the only reason I now go on def.
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday, January 13, 2017, 10:10:26 AM »
As for the post in hand in this particular thread, don't be intimidated by losers like these. They're probably upset that their life sucks in so many way. Nothing to do with you, really.
With that said, I do believe this kind of behavior to be unwelcome, but I'm not sure whether or not it constitutes a ban (at least yet). I'll have to wait for input from other admins.

I believe the people who act like that are not losers. I beleieve they are hurt and hurt people hurt people. So dont right them off Teddy. We have no idea what they went through or are going through or how old or young they are. There is to much pain out there. If there hurting, then they are hurt. So what you and other staff need to do it make up a set of rules. Do this and you get this. Simple. was in my server anyway. I banned over 3000 and the people who came to me server came because they knew that NO nonsense would last long ever. It was a safe serious gaming server. There were NO second chances none. And that works. SO make the rules and save your selfs time. Looking at individual cases is nonesense and time consumming. Look at the logs and its over. Simple.

Offline ronski

« Reply #11 on: Friday, January 13, 2017, 10:17:12 AM »
I started to think would Unreal Engine or Assist itself provide a ignore command for command-line arguments via console, mute works already being set by admin, but for personal use how cool it would be if you could type to console "ignore global_chat", "ignore team_chat", "ignore all_chat" or "ignore playername"

Offline Carmy

• Gurls
    • View Profile
  • AA: C@rmy
« Reply #12 on: Friday, January 13, 2017, 10:17:54 AM »
Sorry I was protecting Pit on the attacks on servers. Nothing more.
Well it should be pecu Server yes and its too bad what they saying about you,its not that nice.

If they doing this in our servers waa Contact me so we can take action aswell
Yes its been happening there too..But I messaged Spawn on facebook..Hope he will ban.

And this happens on all server I go to.there are only 3 that are full at night WAa Per..nexus.

Offline ronski

« Reply #13 on: Friday, January 13, 2017, 10:42:55 AM »
Sorry I was protecting Pit on the attacks on servers. Nothing more.
we both know that's not the truth but let's stay away from it then, this topic is about harassment and I'm all against it

Offline WraShadow

« Reply #14 on: Friday, January 13, 2017, 11:13:02 AM »
Since people called out my name, here I am.

Carmy, I wont claim to understand what it is to feel insulted, mad, or sad, because it is impossible for me to feel it. However, I can understand that sometimes trash-talk can go too far and become something else.

That said, I will not just ban a person like that. First, because everyone deserves a second chance. Secondly, because I cant just ban 4 people for talking shit. Next thing I know, everyone gets banned. In addition to that, they will find you on other servers anyway.

Now, coming back full-circle, I will talk to them and give them a warning. If it comes to pass again, ban I will.

Just to finish this post off, I'd like to clarify some things:
You are just as guilty as TheChildren. Once we were all on We Are Aimers (the original) and everything was fine, when the round finished you were both going at each other, and insulting just as hard. When I'm on he seems nice to you most of the time even if you talk poorly to him. What I see is a small feud with no insults. Still, he will be warned.
IamNR1 is a trashtalker of the highest level and I think he's funny for that. Even though I dont want to ban him, I will if it comes to it. So be assured, nothing is personal. I'll ban as I see fit and according to my sense of justice.

As I see, if it really is general, Assist admins should just cut the roots off. Either that or you need to just ignore. I was bullied as a kid a kid and had to grow thick skin. Once again, if it comes to that, I will ban them.

Also, I added a warning to the welcoming messages, so everyone is warned.

» Checkout my Illustration Gallery on the forums
» Checkout my WIP Behancé Gallery

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager