Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Admin forceclassing with scripts  (Read 4217 times)

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Admin forceclassing with scripts
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, September 08, 2015, 09:25:20 AM »
For me, python is easier at this point, but I suppose it's personal preference.

By the way, some of those don't end with anything in your version, like:
admin forceclass 114

I don't know if that's deliberate...
« Last Edit: Tuesday, September 08, 2015, 09:29:11 AM by teddy_grizzly_bear »
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline ronski

« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, September 08, 2015, 09:57:19 AM »
For me, python is easier at this point, but I suppose it's personal preference.

By the way, some of those don't end with anything in your version, like:
admin forceclass 114

I don't know if that's deliberate...
Oh of course. Im reading weapons from array, which has 25 weapons on it. And Im using rand(1,25) :)) So the  first value of array (0) is never used at all and value 25 is empty, the range must be 0-24.

Offline ronski

« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, September 09, 2015, 05:16:58 AM »
Okay "afc" and "admin forceclass" are not the same, first one forceclasses everyone on server, another one together with player id forceclasses only one player, but I found another difference between these two rules. Spectator Admin can forceclass with "admin forceclass" -rule only these guns : m9, m, r, m4a1auto, ar, g, at4, sf, ak, ak74su, gp, rpg, rpk, rct, d, bdm. Playeradmin can forceclass any gun with the same rule.

Offline ronski

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, September 10, 2015, 05:44:04 AM »
I updated the generator, it has now a few weapon selections, from where you can draw your own random weapon set with player id's you want. Weapon sets are: "All Guns", "Snipers", "Guns With No Nades", Guns With Lots Of Nades" and "MASS DESTRUCTION" :D which have the rest of the guns that have G, rockets etc. To get totally random weapons make sure you generate new script for every use. Also you can generate numerous amount of "random" scripts to be ready to be used, but remember that VIP can't be force classed, on VIP maps to be able to use force classes you can't use on beforehand generated scripts because VIP's playerID will most likely not be the same anymore.   

Spectator admin can't forceclass all weapons, but spectating- or playing serveradmin can.

admin forceclass generator

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager