Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Grow up, Stop crying, Enjoy ...  (Read 1384 times)

Offline Ganja

Grow up, Stop crying, Enjoy ...
« on: Friday, July 27, 2012, 10:49:21 AM »

Helllo ladies, gentlemen and children.

After few weeks of holidays in central America I'm back on my computer and I tought I could come and say hi to this community. When I got on the site I automatically clicked the 'Show unread messages' button and it made me sad.

All the topics this site contains are about hackers accusing other hackers or whatever. Well I agree I sometimes acted like that too and I regret it cauz it is really childish. I believe times have changed.

The majority of this community loves the game I guess cauz otherwise you wouldn't be here with so few players. Well all I can advice you is enjoy the game and stop complaining about good players and about cheaters, it only makes em popular and they will keep coming back.

If you really want to be sure not to play with hacker, make your own server, password it and give pass to people you trust.

Many of you all are overreacting on this game as if cheaters should go to jail... Take a deep breath and ignore them, maybe one day they will grow up and laugh with their stupidity.

Guess I made a useless speech again, but I wanted to make things clear, I love the game very much, and I like many of AA players but from now one I won't ever rage bout cheating or whatever cauz this is ridiculous  :rtfm:

Now let me enjoy some rounds on the best game ever made in my view, thx for reading and plz lock this treat so my wondefull speech won't be destroyed by spam  :cry:

Loveya'll

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager