Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: America's Army Questions  (Read 2934 times)

Offline violent-ranger

America's Army Questions
« on: Wednesday, January 06, 2021, 21:20:21 PM »
Hello,

It has been a long time since I have played AA (pre-v3) before the game got ruined and I quit.  Debating picking it back up again and am wondering if there is a legitimate download for the older versions of the game.  And also if there is still ability for me to access my old tracked stats, and if not could I access the new stats.

Thank you for any info you can provide.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: America's Army Questions
« Reply #1 on: Friday, January 08, 2021, 05:10:31 AM »
Battletracker (which is what aaotracker later became) was shut down a few years go now.
However, many Battletracker accounts that were used with 25Assist were migrated into 25Assist accounts.

With that said, 25Assist runs on a modified version of AA 2.5 which  brings many features from 2.8.5. These include the SAI (radar/minimap) and shorter flash times, to name just a few.
The download is available under Downloads at the top of the page.

AA 2.8.5 (the latest official AA2 release) might also live in some corners of the internet. You'd have to goolge for that.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager