Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Funny PM I got today.  (Read 13258 times)

Offline !The_Engineer!

Funny PM I got today.
« on: Friday, February 28, 2014, 19:19:55 PM »
LOL, These are the types of people running servers these days. I get a PM on here today after not logging in here for a few days and this is what it says. Had a hard time understanding WTF he was trying to say to begin with but I think I got the basics.

Summary: You play too good and all the members of our clan don't like that and therefore we are going to ban you from our servers.

You say you wanted to see if I have changed by game play??? You mean you wanted to see if I would let your clan-mates kill me so they can feel better about themselves???

OK Vanoke, Whatever floats your boat. It's your servers and you are entitled to do that but if you do that to any and all players that may play better than you or your mates then you'll never get any better. But I must say that this server ban is a very childish thing to do and I know your not a child.

Suit yourself man.

Hi Engineer you know the past and way clan PUF banned you.
We did led you play on servers to see if  ther are changes in gameplay.
but i think you understand were i go to, old members and new members were  not realy happy when com into our server including me! becose you are to good. we don t know how ! you will say sound.
and if thats so, sound is killing our and ad the end your game.
To gif the players on our server a good time so that they will stay,  we
voted agan, and that result in that you will banned agan if you com to our server.
sorry to bring you this bad news, hope you understand.
It was agan a clan decision.
best regards
=PUF=Vanoke

Oh, and to add to this,

LOL, I don't like Ganja but I wouldn't ban him from my server.  :P
« Last Edit: Friday, February 28, 2014, 19:26:18 PM by !The_Engineer! »

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
Re: Funny PM I got today.
« Reply #1 on: Friday, February 28, 2014, 20:13:20 PM »
Is that the only clan server you're getting banned from?

Offline !The_Engineer!

« Reply #2 on: Friday, February 28, 2014, 20:22:49 PM »
As far as I am aware of yes, r u suggesting something,  ;)

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, March 01, 2014, 05:41:46 AM »
As far as I am aware of yes, r u suggesting something,  ;)

Nah. Just asking. I guess you wouldn't be truly bothered if you can find other servers you can play on. Btw, i recall you must be the guy that used to host and play an early version of mAAp Ice (almost no one played that map).

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, March 01, 2014, 08:24:52 AM »
I don't think that he is cheating at all, really not.
just a good player like some others.

Offline !The_Engineer!

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, March 02, 2014, 22:06:26 PM »
Yes, I did host an Ice and Yeti Server. I have them running on and off from time to time. That's one thing we have are servers.

Nah. Just asking. I guess you wouldn't be truly bothered if you can find other servers you can play on. Btw, i recall you must be the guy that used to host and play an early version of mAAp Ice (almost no one played that map).

Offline Ganja

« Reply #6 on: Monday, March 03, 2014, 05:49:39 AM »
LOL, I don't like Ganja but I wouldn't ban him from my server.  :P

Lol fuk of :D
I guess Vanoke did that out of frustration. I understand it can kill their fun, but it's llike that that they will get better. I hear a lot of people crying about too good players, and when they join severs, others just leave because they are too good. I mean, If you want to have a good level one day, play against good people, you can only learn from them.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Monday, March 03, 2014, 09:17:12 AM »
I played against u alot,  i see no reason to think u cheat, ur a good player,  even though u leave server after dying couple times, lol,

Ur welcome to play on igc severs anytine

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Monday, March 03, 2014, 10:03:43 AM »
Wicked... igc? What happened

Offline -{GcC}-Bockmist

« Reply #9 on: Monday, March 03, 2014, 10:39:42 AM »
We played a lot with Engineer on Border.
Just a really good aim an intelligent movements - and good ears  :cool:
it's hard, but interesting to play against you!
Fight or join (only german or siwss german speaking) us:

[email protected]

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #10 on: Monday, March 03, 2014, 12:10:08 PM »
Wicked... igc? What happened

He made a very good option in choosing us:)

Back on topic;

Just ignore and play on other servers, I am not surprised that there is a lot of ban happy admins.

Offline Southofheaven

« Reply #11 on: Monday, March 03, 2014, 12:16:13 PM »
i dont think engineer hacks to be honest i think he is a good player but sometimes the doubt is there and we saw whit players that stood still didnt move at beginning of round. and he was reporting them. like calling other members bitches. but the question beggin because simply that players leave the server when he get?s in. we where very polite and send him the letter than he posted here explaining the reason of the ban. now he comes here trying to make us fools for the ban. this makes me happy for the ban. if he was a good guy he could try to speack whit us and we remove the ban. thats what a honest and polite man do. not this. thank and good luck to you.

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #12 on: Monday, March 03, 2014, 12:20:45 PM »
If his calling you bitches or uses inappropriate language there is admin command ''mute'', it is childish to ban someone for language abusing.

Offline GeorgeMac

« Reply #13 on: Monday, March 03, 2014, 12:38:50 PM »
It's not quite so straight forward. I've only been with the Clan a short while, and they're all decent blokes. I think this is only the second ban implemented by the Clan in 2 years.

For a start, it was nothing to do with Vanoke, in fact he didn't want to put the ban in place, it was a Clan decision after a vote. Apparently the Clan banned Engineer a few years back, long before I showed up, so this has been going on for quite some time.

Additionally, it was nothing to do with him being good, it was everything to do with how he plays. Folks play America's Army for fun. Fun means playing with friends and having some banter. Fun means having mates you can trust. Fun means playing as a team.

Engineer doesn't play as a team, he's the lone wolf. Worse, he only picks sides that are winning and when they lose, he leaves to go find another strong side he can join so he can win all the time. Having someone like that in your team is anything but fun and it's no wonder folks don't want him on their team.

Engineer, we all know you're one of the best players in the game, that's without dispute. Why not just change and be a team player, and stick around with your mates when the going gets tough instead of leaving and looking for weaker teams to bully all the time to keep your frag rate up? That's what this is really all about mate.

:D

Offline Southofheaven

« Reply #14 on: Monday, March 03, 2014, 12:41:51 PM »
He was not banned for language abuse. I respect All players for me everyone is equal but someone comes to your server calling bitches to other admins or regular players is disrespectful. I just gave this example to show what kind of guy he is since he came whit this t?pic trying to show that he is a saint and the other are idiots.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager