Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Funny PM I got today.  (Read 13110 times)

Offline WORLDCHANCELLOR

• Respected Members
    • View Profile
  • AA: nfy.[BLANK]
Re: Funny PM I got today.
« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, March 04, 2014, 16:25:12 PM »
The Engineer, why don't you just tell them to examine your "FR" a little more closely. With just a little bit of analysis, it's easy to deduce how you're playing ingame. The_Engineer has 8 recent sessions in which he has 0 kills and 0 deaths, and each of these sessions are at least 16 minutes in duration, and some are even as long as 43 minutes. Roughly, on average, in these 0-0 sessions, he spent about a half-hour in the server with no action. And he wasn't merely waiting on people to come in the server, because he has a positive score in each of these 0-0 sessions. Then, take a look at how in ALL his recent sessions, his highest kill count is 15 kills. In that very session, he died only twice and played a total of 46 minutes.

Basically, PUF clan, what The_Engineer is doing is pretty much nothing but waiting -- waiting on clear, clean shots. He is inevitably camping, certainly playing it very safe (perhaps to an extreme degree), and maybe even letting E take the OBJ (depending on the map and what side he ended up on). I think I've only played with The_Engineer once, so I haven't really seen him play, but these types of tracker stats cannot manifest without doing some of the most hardcore camping and patience ever witnessed in AA pubs.

Personally, I wouldn't call that being "too good." And if there's any subtle suggestion that he's hacking, then that'd be awkward, considering his stats, which show he doesn't like getting up in the enemy's face. Just change the way you approach him while in-game and force him to play differently; or maybe force him onto assault. :-)

But banning him, based on what's been said, is a bit odd and unnecessary.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, March 04, 2014, 16:27:34 PM by WORLDCHANCELLOR »

Offline Southofheaven

« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, March 04, 2014, 16:58:33 PM »
I think some players understood why others didnt. Thats gold because in life we All agree and disagree in everything. Like i dont agree whit some that say we just dont like to die in game, that is false because i take lot more pleasure in playing whit the best players. Hard is best. That we are happyban its false we dont even kick players. We have a good management of the servers. We have the right of suspect some moves he makes and we didnt came p?blic saying that he is a hacker. We speack we got a conclusion we told him private. We may be wrong its true s? we resolved the best way. In private.  This is only a game this is not our Job this is for fun but even in fun we like people to be fair and play fair. If we where wrong i apologize. To him. But we are in the right to suspect some moves and the fact that people leave because of him because they sa?d to us. Thanks All and GG

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, March 04, 2014, 17:04:39 PM »
Wait, let me get this straight. PUF banned this guy because he was too good, and yet he's the one that's crying?

Yes thats correct he came in here oh everyone feel sorry for me am banned.

Sounds to me like PUF is crying about being killed all the time.

PUF never came to Assist crying did they??? If they did please show everyone where you read that????

"There's a cost to being a good player"

Yes there is as I have found to my cost many a time.

Yeah, only if the server admins are complete morons and ban anyone better than them.
Admins are morons because they want a decent game? If a guy comes in my sever and emptys it because hes to good and everyone  leaves his ass is out.

Most of us recognize that the only way to get better is to play against better competition.

Yes we all know that and I always do.

I play against better players like noofy or even Jared and get rolled all the time. However I don't cry about it because I know that I'm not going to get better if I don't play against better players.
Once again do you have any proof of the PUF guys crying please show us all or shut your face.

It's ridiculous how anyone could defend a ban placed simply because the player is "too good."

YOU call it to good, Its because there server is getting emptied when he comes in read the post before bumping your gums and talking crap. The whole post.

If you have played the game at all you will know exactly what is being said here. Because we have all seen severs empty in 2 rounds becuse one guy made a difference. One or two leave, then one gets kicked over to the losing side and he leave etc. Blah blah blah. Got it? But something tell me you wont.
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, March 04, 2014, 17:25:39 PM »
Just so its clear, Spanky was too good and we placed a ban on his account, thus the reason no one sees him play anymore.
I knew it!
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Ganja

« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, March 04, 2014, 17:39:23 PM »
The Engineer, why don't you just tell them to examine your "FR" a little more closely. With just a little bit of analysis, it's easy to deduce how you're playing ingame. The_Engineer has 8 recent sessions in which he has 0 kills and 0 deaths, and each of these sessions are at least 16 minutes in duration, and some are even as long as 43 minutes. Roughly, on average, in these 0-0 sessions, he spent about a half-hour in the server with no action. And he wasn't merely waiting on people to come in the server, because he has a positive score in each of these 0-0 sessions. Then, take a look at how in ALL his recent sessions, his highest kill count is 15 kills. In that very session, he died only twice and played a total of 46 minutes.

Basically, PUF clan, what The_Engineer is doing is pretty much nothing but waiting -- waiting on clear, clean shots. He is inevitably camping, certainly playing it very safe (perhaps to an extreme degree), and maybe even letting E take the OBJ (depending on the map and what side he ended up on). I think I've only played with The_Engineer once, so I haven't really seen him play, but these types of tracker stats cannot manifest without doing some of the most hardcore camping and patience ever witnessed in AA pubs.

Personally, I wouldn't call that being "too good." And if there's any subtle suggestion that he's hacking, then that'd be awkward, considering his stats, which show he doesn't like getting up in the enemy's face. Just change the way you approach him while in-game and force him to play differently; or maybe force him onto assault. :-)

+1

Last time I've played against him he was assault I was defence. He called my camper for staying at the objective, while he's the one that hasn't got enough time (6 minutes) to come and get it lol.
There are a lot of players like that, who are very very patient, and just wait for the enemies ...

Offline Alex

« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, March 04, 2014, 18:26:11 PM »
Once again do you have any proof of the PUF guys crying please show us all or shut your face.
The PM to Engineer saying he is too good so they're banning him is basically "crying" in the same way you say Engineer is "crying". Not literally, just like the Engineer isn't literally crying, but you know what I mean. I don't see anything wrong with a player pointing out an unjust ban to the community. It happens all the time. If anything, it was a warning for players not to play very good in the PUF server or risk a ban.

Like I said, feel free to ban whoever you want,  I'm not trying to tell you who you can and cannot ban. Just don't expect everyone to be happy about it.

I noticed this on his tracker too, but like you said, that's not really a good reason to ban him either.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, March 04, 2014, 18:30:49 PM »
It Was a personal Message!!!!!!!!!!

I already say way he got banned.

You can say he is waiting for a clean shot
if 1 is comming he kills him if 10 are comming he is killing them.thats a fact in
a long time =PUF= & Engineer. If you kill him 1 ore 2 times he goos.
Don t make a sound he knows you comming.

He lost our trust already 4 years ago its not that we take this easy. 

We are Border guy s and you can say around 18 guy s think the same of old and new clan.
And all the players who were gast in our server We had to deal whit him becose he is also a lover of border.we know his history game play.

How often did i see when he is playing on his own server that his
score was engineer 21 ore more - Gast 1 hit if he was lucky. 
and that didden`t happend 1 ore twise but all the time,for the time that his server was online.
Meaby players don t like to play aganst him ??? I think i can understand them.

I hope people try to understand us if not read my letter agan.
It was a clan decision. I choose for my clan.

THX 

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, March 04, 2014, 18:31:36 PM »
i just checked his tracker... what a camper... fr nub

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, March 04, 2014, 18:33:23 PM »
I was starting to miss drama on this forum:)

Yes thats correct he came in here oh everyone feel sorry for me am banned.

He came to say that PUF has made a wrong decision, in this case he never cried, he was calm and has no intention of being an ass, also other people who are server admins will know what to do in this case.

PUF never came to Assist crying did they??? If they did please show everyone where you read that????

Nor did Engineer. PUF obviously trying to find a strong excuse but it clearly doesn't work.

Yes there is as I have found to my cost many a time.

May you share your times?

Admins are morons because they want a decent game? If a guy comes in my sever and emptys it because hes to good and everyone  leaves his ass is out.

Do you have a screenshot, video as a proof? This is not excuse, some people are just patient. Stop trying to be clever, he doesn't empty servers, i saw him playing with full servers, people must dislike your server if they leave.

Yes we all know that and I always do.

Good for you.

You saying shut your face to forum admin...I would give you some watched bonus. They are crying by finding appropriate excuse.

YOU call it to good, Its because there server is getting emptied when he comes in read the post before bumping your gums and talking crap. The whole post.

People leave when i enter server, people leave when other people enter, think logically:)

If you have played the game at all you will know exactly what is being said here. Because we have all seen severs empty in 2 rounds becuse one guy made a difference. One or two leave, then one gets kicked over to the losing side and he leave etc. Blah blah blah. Got it? But something tell me you wont.

Why do you think they leave just because of him? maybe its you or someone else? Maybe they just bored of the map...really childish excuses.

Like Ganja said some people are really patient, i have seen people like that, its their game play, why we not ban you for normal game play or fast game play then?
« Last Edit: Tuesday, March 04, 2014, 18:37:02 PM by ArmyAntiCheat »

Offline !The_Engineer!

« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, March 04, 2014, 20:08:41 PM »
Actually if you look at my last sessions on there server you'll see no kills or death in 43 minutes, and then 22 then 18 minutes.  Really??? This is obviously tracker not registering anything. I mean who is on a server for that much time without at least registering something? And I wasn't in spectating mode. Obviously a bug in tracker.

Regardless, I think a few of you are missing the point. Its not whether or not I camp or how I play or FR or whether I am a "lonewolf" or whatever other label you want to throw at me, it's the fact that in simple terms I was banned for "being too good" for them and that is simply not a very good reason to ban anyone from a server.

I don't feel I am a great player or a bad player I just don't usually go out into the line of fire, kamikaze style like some do.

Now, I said what I have to say and really I think we should all move on and close this thread. The PUF fellas have there opinion and I have mine.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, March 04, 2014, 20:19:49 PM »
Regardless, I think a few of you are missing the point. Its not whether or not I camp or how I play or FR or whether I am a "lonewolf" or whatever other label you want to throw at me, it's the fact that in simple terms I was banned for "being too good" for them and that is simply not a very good reason to ban anyone from a server.

I don't feel I am a great player or a bad player I just don't usually go out into the line of fire, kamikaze style like some do.

The thing is, you are a good player on border. But the way you play, it looks like you're in the real army. You are trying not do die. You soundcamp a lot. You take your time. You don't really try to do obj (of what I remember of you).

I understand both sides. It's boring for some people with low sound or low skills to play against you. Like you said, you don't go kamikaze or whatsoever, so the only way to kill you is to soundcamp back, but not all players have a xfi soundcard that makes you hear clicks all over the place. Or another option is to have a good aim, which beginners don't have.

I perfectly understand PUF point of view. They wanna have a server where people have fun, and there's no fun waiting for someone for 6 minutes and getting shot when you finally see where he is.

Maybe you should change your gamestyle, try to be a bit more "risky" if you see what I mean. Or discover other maps instead of whoring one, maybe you'll have fun there too.

And please, please, stop pretending you're not a frag player ...

Offline WORLDCHANCELLOR

• Respected Members
    • View Profile
  • AA: nfy.[BLANK]
« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, March 04, 2014, 20:26:17 PM »
Actually if you look at my last sessions on there server you'll see no kills or death in 43 minutes, and then 22 then 18 minutes.  Really??? This is obviously tracker not registering anything. I mean who is on a server for that much time without at least registering something? And I wasn't in spectating mode. Obviously a bug in tracker.

Now, I said what I have to say and really I think we should all move on and close this thread. The PUF fellas have there opinion and I have mine.

I agree that you shouldn't have been banned for how you play, but I haven't seen tracker register things incorrectly in this manner, unless you were reconnecting a lot. If you were RC'ing a lot, then yeah -- the scores and FR won't register properly if you leave too soon, like immediately after being killed.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, March 04, 2014, 20:59:18 PM »
this isn't about him camping or be a frag rate, and why should he change his game play, to please others??  r u kidding me??  a player should be able to play the way they feel fit too, me i hate fr whores, buts thats a way different topic

I've seen him play many of times, he's a good decent camping  player, so you's all need to get over it, let him play as he wants too, he's not a rusher player like alot of us are

this topic is now dead

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, March 04, 2014, 21:06:16 PM »
Their server, their rules, move one, get your own server, pick another server, whatever. It's not Assist issue...

:lock:
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager