Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Funny PM I got today.  (Read 13111 times)

Offline krIz+

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
Re: Funny PM I got today.
« Reply #30 on: Monday, March 03, 2014, 15:50:08 PM »
Who are you? Are you giving lessons of how to admin a server? I can buy some lessons from you. Oh master. Who are you too give moral lessons about Who is killing the game or not. We made a decision its our decision in our server.
hf with your banhappy server, even if its your decision on your server, but as i know there isnt much server in aa2 so if you cant handle decent players to play with then i pitty you and your clan as a whole..

I bet noobs that you have fun killing are awesome team players[/sarcasm]

Offline Southofheaven

« Reply #31 on: Monday, March 03, 2014, 15:54:34 PM »
hf with your banhappy server, even if its your decision on your server, but as i know there isnt much server in aa2 so if you cant handle decent players to play with then i pitty you and your clan as a whole..

I bet noobs that you have fun killing are awesome team players[/sarcasm]

2 bans in 2 years make us banhappy?

Offline !The_Engineer!

« Reply #32 on: Monday, March 03, 2014, 16:14:08 PM »
Wow, has this got a little out of control.

To all the PUF fellas. I have no issue with any of you and never have. I don't believe I have ever disrespected any of you either on server or off. I simply stated that banning me for no reason because you don't like the way I play is rather childish, wouldn't you agree?

In sever I almost never chat other than simply saying hello or informing via in game chat where and "E" is but I don't disrespect people on in game chat. I very very rarely get on TS/Vent as my mic works like crap and with people yacking away I cannot hear anything in game so I cannot imagine where I could have possible offended any PUF members.

As for reasons why I leave server and come back if in fact that is what I did and or do, it can we for a variety of reasons.

Not in any particular order...

1- Phone rings
2- wife rings, lol
3- kids ring
4- dog needs to take a dump.
5- I don't feel like waiting until the round ends.
6- I have to take a dump
7- went to get something to eat
8- whatever else

Anyway if you need to keep the ban in place that is fine by me. I mean you guys have more servers than are really ever needed, but you only want select players to play on them? Seems illogical to me.
« Last Edit: Monday, March 03, 2014, 16:50:32 PM by !The_Engineer! »

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #33 on: Monday, March 03, 2014, 16:20:02 PM »
Mr. engineer, first of all this was a PM.
Sec.  We do not ban players becose we like it,
and yes you are the only one in all those year that get a 2 ban for 
shooting servers empty and killing the fun for gast players and members.

Your history whit us PUF Clan is from far befor 25Assist.
And it didden`t suprice me that history repeats.
The old =PUF=Clan from portugal with good members voted to make the game playeble for all.
We still have contact whit the old members and they still get angry when they hear your name.
( why would you say) !??? I think you know, looking to your 2 battletracker accounts
K/D rate of all maps and all country`s, you are number 8 / 5.89  played more than 1000 hours and number 16

/ 4.34 whit 392 hours.   

So thats way you are special.  ( The one)

And now agan PUF Clan whit alot  new game players in it, I hear the same talk 
as in the old days about you. So agan a vote and agan not good for you.
But good for the game . I am standing 100% behind the decision.

And remember this becose me you could play for a uncertain time in old puf clan setting,
untill sum members say i stop playing aganst him ther is no fun to play with him ( Icdeadpoeple!!!)       (

(!The_Engineer!) Thats weard hey! that fine players say that ??? He shots so good for a guy from amerika

whit that high PING.

And for the sec. time I didden`t start this not in the past and not now.
but i do understand whit all those member guy`s that feel the same way whit playing Engineer in our server 
and the gast players that run out of the server.

You can keep up appearances here high with your innocent attitude.
but you know very well why.

Case closed: PUF CLAN

Offline !The_Engineer!

« Reply #34 on: Monday, March 03, 2014, 16:38:49 PM »
Vanoke, GeorgeMac, South, again that is fine it's your server, do what you want.

Since this is a relatively small community and you fellas have such a reasonable large server presence I think it was important to let others know how you treat players that play on your server that you don't like the way they play.

And this talk of me only picking certain sides or winning teams is ridiculous. I play on both sides winners and losers , assault and defense. The issue is how many rounds can you play on the losing team when your teammates don't want to help? I mean even 4,5, 6, 7 on one gets a little tiring sometimes, no?

As for "lonewolf", I do more "e" reporting than anyone else on the server, perhaps to much. I am not a team player cause I don't want to come on TS and BS? Even if I did I probably wouldn't understand a word you guys say anyway.

As for fragrate and honor number I really don't give a shit about either and as far as I am concerned I wouldn't care if assist admins put me back to the like 20 honor and Homey (if your still out there) clear it back to 0 frag. I have long since gave up on caring about that stuff.

But it seems people like you do care cause about FR as you use it against me every chance you get.

And as for the "bitches" term or any other name I don't recall ever saying that to any of the PUF clan members. Like "South is a Bitch" or "PUF's members are all bitches". That would be disrespectful and I just wouldn't do that. Certainly not is the above context.

« Last Edit: Monday, March 03, 2014, 17:35:15 PM by !The_Engineer! »

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Monday, March 03, 2014, 18:09:41 PM »
Like i said enigneer your more then welcome to play on igc servers anytime brother. :)  : ))  u wont get ban : )

Offline !The_Engineer!

« Reply #36 on: Monday, March 03, 2014, 18:17:00 PM »
Thx, I am not much a Pipe,UA player. My son likes to play Pipe but hasn't played lately. Bridge and Hos are ok. 

Offline Alex

« Reply #37 on: Monday, March 03, 2014, 18:20:44 PM »
I don't normally like to stick my head into these situations, but this is just ridiculous.

Lol Are you saying that we ban him because he kill us????
That is exactly what the PM he received said. Go read it on the first page.
Your clan mate pretty much said "You're too good so we're banning you."
old members and new members were  not really happy when com into our server including me! becose you are to good.

Who are you? Are you giving lessons of how to admin a server? I can buy some lessons from you. Oh master. Who are you too give moral lessons about Who is killing the game or not. We made a decision its our decision in our server.
You're not going to win any fans posting like this.

In short, I'm disappointed that PUF would ban for such a lame reason (unless you had some other motive as well you didn't tell him).I've only played and talked to Midget, but he seemed like a cool guy.
It's your server and you can ban whoever you want, but don't expect people to just be OK with it.
This kind of behavior is never good for the game as a whole.
« Last Edit: Monday, March 03, 2014, 18:26:55 PM by KiLLaMaN »

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Monday, March 03, 2014, 19:57:53 PM »
Thx, I am not much a Pipe,UA player. My son likes to play Pipe but hasn't played lately. Bridge and Hos are ok. 

I just join igc, i know we have 3 servers, hosp, bridge, urban, anyhow see ya in game )))))

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, March 04, 2014, 04:01:18 AM »
I am dissapointed at the attitude of the forum regs against the PUF clan. Who in MO are a very decent server admins. In such a small player base I would have banned his ass to if he was emptying my server. Engeginer dry your eyes and stop bring ppl down for nothing. There a cost to being a good player. grow up and dry up.

The best you could do was bring him down because English is not his first languge. Speaks a lot of you.
Your the first they banned in two years. If ou were mature its a compliment. But no you ran crying and exposing your self in public. You should have just said I am so insecure I need help to build me up.
Any one who looks at this should have seen it. But most missed it completly.

And as for the "bitches" term or any other name I don't recall ever saying that to any of the PUF clan members. Like "South is a Bitch" or "PUF's members are all bitches". That would be disrespectful and I just wouldn't do that. Certainly not is the above context.

Wake up thats all you done since you first posted. Are you even awake?
« Last Edit: Tuesday, March 04, 2014, 04:05:11 AM by No-Nonsense »
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment

Offline =SKUL=SherminatorPT

« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, March 04, 2014, 09:45:13 AM »
LOL, These are the types of people running servers these days. I get a PM on here today after not logging in here for a few days and this is what it says. Had a hard time understanding WTF he was trying to say to begin with but I think I got the basics.

Summary: You play too good and all the members of our clan don't like that and therefore we are going to ban you from our servers.

You say you wanted to see if I have changed by game play??? You mean you wanted to see if I would let your clan-mates kill me so they can feel better about themselves???

OK Vanoke, Whatever floats your boat. It's your servers and you are entitled to do that but if you do that to any and all players that may play better than you or your mates then you'll never get any better. But I must say that this server ban is a very childish thing to do and I know your not a child.

Suit yourself man.

Oh, and to add to this,

LOL, I don't like Ganja but I wouldn't ban him from my server.  :P
I saw you play a couple of nights ago in PUF server in forceclass border , you camped the whole time, i spectated you and saw you acting weird like looking thru walls, hills, and turning back real fast  shooting staight to hs.I'm not saying you'r cheating, but i'v seen you many times, and you'r game play wasnt the best, you'r ping is even more ridiculous and you make sum weird ass shots preaty much every time.
You camp in every map i see you play like 10 mn in a spot waiting for sum enemy to cross you'r sights, it's just funny that lately enemy's run more in you'r sights then before.... just saying....
They banned you, play in another server like we all do.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, March 04, 2014, 09:54:32 AM by =SKUL=SherminatorPT »

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, March 04, 2014, 13:10:42 PM »
2nd ban comes as a 3rd ban sooner or later
Camping, changing teams for frag is part of the game
Since there are no proof of him hacking nobody will take actions unless you want him in the watch list.
Nobody bans for these kind of things, if we going to start banning for this kind of issues then why not ban everyone else.
Please, if you have any anger problems or trying to be clever, just stop, and think about it. Should be locked because topic is already making me laugh.

Offline Alex

« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, March 04, 2014, 13:17:29 PM »
I am dissapointed at the attitude of the forum regs against the PUF clan. Who in MO are a very decent server admins. In such a small player base I would have banned his ass to if he was emptying my server. Engeginer dry your eyes and stop bring ppl down for nothing. There a cost to being a good player. grow up and dry up.

The best you could do was bring him down because English is not his first languge. Speaks a lot of you.
Your the first they banned in two years. If ou were mature its a compliment. But no you ran crying and exposing your self in public. You should have just said I am so insecure I need help to build me up.
Any one who looks at this should have seen it. But most missed it completly.

Wait, let me get this straight. PUF banned this guy because he was too good, and yet he's the one that's crying? Sounds to me like PUF is crying about being killed all the time. "There's a cost to being a good player" Yeah, only if the server admins are complete morons and ban anyone better than them. Most of us recognize that the only way to get better is to play against better competition. I play against better players like noofy or even Jared and get rolled all the time. However I don't cry about it because I know that I'm not going to get better if I don't play against better players.

It's ridiculous how anyone could defend a ban placed simply because the player is "too good."

Offline krIz+

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, March 04, 2014, 13:47:16 PM »
this thread is easily trollable..

Jared

« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, March 04, 2014, 16:19:39 PM »
Just so its clear, Spanky was too good and we placed a ban on his account, thus the reason no one sees him play anymore.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager