Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Funny PM I got today.  (Read 13115 times)

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Funny PM I got today.
« Reply #15 on: Monday, March 03, 2014, 12:44:36 PM »
I agree to many ban happy kiddie admins, this topic is a perfect example, server admins dont like gettn pwnd on there own server so they ban the good players like shown here, guess they dont like the challenge, they like killing the easy targets that have bearly no skill in the game

And muting players is so immatture, i would never do that,

And yes b igc all the way, ive seen no kick/ban happy admins there, seem like a freindly group

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Monday, March 03, 2014, 12:47:29 PM »
So ban him for not being team player???  Hes better off not playing on your server, with that type of attuitude

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Monday, March 03, 2014, 12:50:40 PM »
I played against him long ago, on his server hosting mAAp Ice, maybe the "lone wolf" behavior might define the way he's playing now but i think he wasn't disrespectuful at all. Well, haven't seen many people complaining about him, but if he's misbehaving then just take some screen/logs and confront him with that.   

Offline Southofheaven

« Reply #18 on: Monday, March 03, 2014, 12:53:10 PM »
Lol Are you saying that we ban him because he kill us???? Usualy he gets killed leaves the server and join the team that is winning. Nothing to do whit kills.

Offline GeorgeMac

« Reply #19 on: Monday, March 03, 2014, 12:54:13 PM »
I don't think 2 bans in 2 years warrants a slap happy ban tag. The Clan has very friendly servers always on line, and there is very little in the way of bad attitudes shown by any PUF Clan members that I've seen.

:D

Offline Southofheaven

« Reply #20 on: Monday, March 03, 2014, 13:01:46 PM »
You are right george. And the other ban was for racism and the same guy was banned by assist a couple days later...

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #21 on: Monday, March 03, 2014, 13:02:25 PM »
Lol Are you saying that we ban him because he kill us???? Usualy he gets killed leaves the server and join the team that is winning. Nothing to do whit kills.

Well, banning player for what you say is childish. Its up to him what team to join, are we going to come to conclusion that he deserved the ban? seriously...?

I would just say lift the ban, but its up to you, your server, your rules.

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Monday, March 03, 2014, 13:06:53 PM »
Yeah the igc i know now are good guys.
 In the past i had some beef with Timbuctoo, he was really ban and mute happy. Sadly i removed all the funny private messages he sended to me to tell him why i was banned.

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #23 on: Monday, March 03, 2014, 13:11:19 PM »
Yeah the igc i know now are good guys.
 In the past i had some beef with Timbuctoo, he was really ban and mute happy. Sadly i removed all the funny private messages he sended to me to tell him why i was banned.

He is no longer in the clan:)

Offline Southofheaven

« Reply #24 on: Monday, March 03, 2014, 13:11:34 PM »
If he talks whit us in a polite way i dont see why not.  beeing rude and disrespectful to us dont help him. Because we treat him the best way possible. We send him a Message explaining we didnt came to assist. saying that he is a hacker. People give allong by talking not beeing idiots one to another.  :up:

Offline krIz+

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Monday, March 03, 2014, 14:10:12 PM »
not playing as a team in public servers? lol its hilarious, i was always playing as a lone wolf in public, you just found a poor excuse to ban the guy, and if he talking shit after you banned him its totally ok, since admins like you killing this game..

Offline GeorgeMac

« Reply #26 on: Monday, March 03, 2014, 14:38:36 PM »
No it isn't us killing the game, it's you fuking lamers with your big egos who play for your fuking crappy frag rates.
« Last Edit: Monday, March 03, 2014, 14:42:21 PM by GeorgeMac »

Offline krIz+

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Monday, March 03, 2014, 14:43:21 PM »
No it isn't us killing the game, it's you fuking lamers who have no idea what team work is about.
trust me i played this game for a long time as a team, and it wasnt in public server lol, now go ban other good players from you public server, hahah

Offline Southofheaven

« Reply #28 on: Monday, March 03, 2014, 15:37:24 PM »
not playing as a team in public servers? lol its hilarious, i was always playing as a lone wolf in public, you just found a poor excuse to ban the guy, and if he talking shit after you banned him its totally ok, since admins like you killing this game..

Who are you? Are you giving lessons of how to admin a server? I can buy some lessons from you. Oh master. Who are you too give moral lessons about Who is killing the game or not. We made a decision its our decision in our server.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #29 on: Monday, March 03, 2014, 15:39:58 PM »
Who are you? Are you giving lessons of how to admin a server? I can buy some lessons from you. Oh master. Who are you too give moral lessons about Who is killing the game or not. We made a decision its our decision in our server.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager