Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Fight the DDoS attacks  (Read 85713 times)

Offline SupR3me-

Re: Fight the DDoS attacks
« Reply #75 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2017, 19:36:32 PM »
uhm i see ? https://imgur.com/a/AS2G9
what gay game u are playing my god, look so runscapish...
Noting Personal Just Good Business

I have played with him a lot, I will uninstall the game if he cheats, you'll have my word. SupR3me don't get this as a challenge now :D
To clear this out: Supreme has been reported several times, and he has not been found guilty of using cheats/tricks/advantages in-game. Lets not get through easy hackusations.

Offline FTCmarco12

« Reply #76 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2017, 19:56:38 PM »
haha Fu all whispering me in Wow good name :)

Want some balls supreme ? XD

Offline hitman

« Reply #77 on: Wednesday, November 15, 2017, 07:35:37 AM »
i agree with that but the point is if there is like 20 people inside of a server and it get flooded And you could see a X on your server at ping ,its aswell untracked server till the ddos is over,and its like the server will down for more than 10 minutes so none can join and server will slowly be empty.

and yes people can still play but it won't be untracked-none will join at that moment ..

Exactly, as some people naturally come and go - the server turns empty as only the leaving is happening at that point. My suggestion would be - if server is under ddos - announce that server will restart now and tell players to look for the same server in Assist, that way play can be resumed.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #78 on: Wednesday, November 15, 2017, 17:38:49 PM »
new server, new datacenter. time to try the servers from NUF, FJF or SWISS with ip endings .66
(did want 666 but not yet :))

Offline hitman

« Reply #79 on: Thursday, November 16, 2017, 15:48:29 PM »
So this is "the solution" you were talking about or not?

new server, new datacenter. time to try the servers from NUF, FJF or SWISS with ip endings .66
(did want 666 but not yet :))

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #80 on: Thursday, November 16, 2017, 18:52:28 PM »
hahaha hitman, first of all - introduce yourself first in here. who are you? again, another account, name :) so silly this is.
oh, yes. this will be the solution or the end of this all. promise! but every good thing takes its time, but maybe you are too young to get this, right?
so stay back and let the adults doing its work (for you also).

Offline hitman

« Reply #81 on: Thursday, November 16, 2017, 19:06:53 PM »
Sorry, didn't mean no offense, was just wondering if people should try to join the servers or not..

Name is Aurimas, from Lithuania, glad to meet you ;)

hahaha hitman, first of all - introduce yourself first in here. who are you? again, another account, name :) so silly this is.
oh, yes. this will be the solution or the end of this all. promise! but every good thing takes its time, but maybe you are too young to get this, right?
so stay back and let the adults doing its work (for you also).

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #82 on: Thursday, November 16, 2017, 20:41:11 PM »
good, if they join the servers will be attacked. and this is needed for the "last" datacenter to learn about the attacke - to protect it from.
so join NUF, FJF or SWISS servers with the ip ending at .66.
thanks for your support

Offline hitman

« Reply #83 on: Thursday, November 16, 2017, 22:29:50 PM »
I already saw one of your server with .66 under attack (not responsive), [SWISS] | Pipeline SF. Earlier today

good, if they join the servers will be attacked. and this is needed for the "last" datacenter to learn about the attacke - to protect it from.
so join NUF, FJF or SWISS servers with the ip ending at .66.
thanks for your support

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #84 on: Friday, November 17, 2017, 19:33:49 PM »
i got a respond from the new datacenter. and
1. it is only one doing this shit
2. from a vps
3. you can only stop this by expanding the aa25 program
4. i do pay now 350$ per month for this shit
5. i am waiting so far for a response from possessed about expanding the program
6. the second solution is to attack also waa servers - somebody will do this soon
7. YOU all should stay together to help this game out of that misery
8. I will stop after 7 more days investing in this all. except some admins or possessed will give a hand
9. go and play more on waa servers, then this will go on and on and on and on. think twice before you join there
10. maybe good bye now
11. as you maybe know, i do play aapg. just wanted to help here. but I need YOU for that.
12. your decision now
13. i will post everything i did get from the datacenters and its "solution" about soon. so you will see it was not a fake and its YOU needed to stop it
« Last Edit: Friday, November 17, 2017, 19:36:34 PM by [SWISS]Merlin »

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: Saturday, November 18, 2017, 00:03:48 AM »
Merlin if you're paying 350.00 a month for a 13 year old game that gets attacked daily, your nuts and go see a psychiatrist cause that's plain old stupid!!!!!!!!!

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #86 on: Saturday, November 18, 2017, 08:59:54 AM »
yes, i know that. for me it is a bit like studying again. in one way so easy to fix this problem, but in this case - as you did tell it - for a 14 years old game (around that time there wasn't ddos attacks) it is really hard to do.

maybe you had the same situation already in you life: you will fix something, then it was almost done, only a little step you think to go. but false, it is bigger then you did think. so maybe now it is time to stop to fix - but it is me; i can not :) because a solution is near. true.

but i need support from this community. I can not and i do not want to play 300$ a month for it. on the other side, the guys who are playing aapg do know, for example supporting anticheat incoorporation ACI, every month they pay the same amount to play on there servers "without" cheaters :) - so i will ask you all (not you wicked) what will/can you bring to support this without ddos attacks?

this is my only question about it

Offline ronski

« Reply #87 on: Saturday, November 18, 2017, 09:14:54 AM »
So if it really costs $350 a month to get one server protected, how you'd divide the costs with the community? 

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #88 on: Saturday, November 18, 2017, 09:35:58 AM »
this is a good question, but not my primary target. when a solution is found, then i do not want the money back. i will offer to spend money to this solution then, but not alone.

so i need for this new protection others supporting this also with money. some did say, they will. instead having you own rented server, they are able to jump on this hugh server on theyr own folder, with its own user and password. then a paypal account needs to be feeded every month. thats it.

Offline ronski

« Reply #89 on: Saturday, November 18, 2017, 09:44:23 AM »
this is a good question, but not my primary target. when a solution is found, then i do not want the money back. i will offer to spend money to this solution then, but not alone.

so i need for this new protection others supporting this also with money. some did say, they will. instead having you own rented server, they are able to jump on this hugh server on theyr own folder, with its own user and password. then a paypal account needs to be feeded every month. thats it.
okay so every month x amount of people would transfer x amount of dollars to same paypal account, from where the paypal account holder would pay all the costs?

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager