Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Fight the DDoS attacks  (Read 85753 times)

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

Re: Fight the DDoS attacks
« Reply #120 on: Friday, November 24, 2017, 16:49:12 PM »

Offline ronski

« Reply #121 on: Friday, November 24, 2017, 18:54:43 PM »
i did almost knew that you will bring this in now - lies or lie? it is a bit strange to me that you say i am a lier, focussing on this only.
Ofc you knew I'd bring this in - lies or a lie....... IT'S STILL A STRAIGHT FCKING LIE AGAINST THE COMMUNITY! Do you really want me to bring more in? You already admitted you lied about Possessed being the guilty one, so why you wonder how it's difficult to believe in you after that?!
who did tell you - i mean with a proof - that he was not the ddosser?
No one needs to prove anything to show being innocent, it's pure witch hunt!
yes, this is now a niveau like kindergarden and i do not go on with you on this level.
strange also that you do not play this game anymore but coming here to attack again. but i do not care anymore - i never did. use this platform - maybe you did look at the hits on it before you started with your high flying brain and comments - as you like. no one really will take notice of you - as it never was.
so leave us alone or help - but not that shit you are producing now. YOU can take over the big server and handle it to its end to be free of attacks. will you?
now i will leave you and your smart brain alone - cause i have to fucus on real important things. to help this game. bye my friend, may you have other good moments in life, luck and much more :)
Yep, I don't play the game anymore, does that make you feel like you can behave like how ever? The truth is you're no God eventhough you would have the only working server. You need people to trust in you. So good luck.

I'll try to stay away after this post, unless there's injustice once again taking the role.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #122 on: Saturday, November 25, 2017, 09:07:28 AM »
thank you very much

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #123 on: Saturday, November 25, 2017, 10:18:28 AM »
some more good news (this does mean, that you can use this new big server for testing and playing now at least until christmas - for free - a very nice present i guess, right?) :)

25/11/2017 (07:53)
Geoffrey Willis
Staff
Dear customer

Yes, we will compensate you in full for the waiting time. We're still working on it, it's taking a bit of time, because your game is a bit old indeed. :)

Sincerely,

-
Geoffrey Willis - CSA
HyperFilter, a FNXTEC Company
www.hyperfilter.com

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #124 on: Saturday, November 25, 2017, 10:20:46 AM »
but not for mac users, sorry about that:

24/11/2017 (22:24)
Geoffrey Willis
Staff
Dear customer

It wouldn't work for MAC, because we don't have a coder that do MAC versions of these applications.

Sincerely,

-
Geoffrey Willis - CSA
HyperFilter, a FNXTEC Company
www.hyperfilter.com

Offline dixy

• View Profile
  • AA: dixy
« Reply #125 on: Saturday, November 25, 2017, 18:22:21 PM »
Ofc you knew I'd bring this in - lies or a lie....... IT'S STILL A STRAIGHT FCKING LIE AGAINST THE COMMUNITY! Do you really want me to bring more in? You already admitted you lied about Possessed being the guilty one, so why you wonder how it's difficult to believe in you after that?!No one needs to prove anything to show being innocent, it's pure witch hunt!Yep, I don't play the game anymore, does that make you feel like you can behave like how ever? The truth is you're no God eventhough you would have the only working server. You need people to trust in you. So good luck.

I'll try to stay away after this post, unless there's injustice once again taking the role.

Can you shut up already? Everybody here will be relieved for sure, no need to stir more shit Mr. "i know everything".

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #126 on: Sunday, November 26, 2017, 03:29:53 AM »
This I mean not negatieve Merlin its my fear!

So all know! I do not want to pay for this  secured server becose I don t want to pay more than it already must invest in this game. Also I do not play this very much anymore.
BUT Merlin
I will try merlin, but first people must know I diddent ask for it (just like the website you made  for me). and I am in this case try to help becose you did do your best for it .
I am sure I cant and will not pay for this after period of testing.
I see the 3 servers are already running  I think you did it merlin so you have access to ! and I see only my server are on not the others ???? 
My feeling say don`t go in to it i know my history in disappointments in working together with you merlin. you know way : like you, don`t like you, like you, don't like you etz. etz.

but I will look en test it merlin ! so that's one. meaby you put puf name in front and all must play in it nuf, fjf, swiss  and ........ so meaby that's way only this 3 servers meaby.
i did sent mail i can t get into this new servers by remote control i do miss mail ore url but you will sent it me soon in P.m.

When they will ask if i want to go on after 26 dec than i hope its not automatic go into a pay server ?? !!!!! they don t have nothing from me and i not from them ad the moment .

« Last Edit: Sunday, November 26, 2017, 03:42:06 AM by Vanoke »

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #127 on: Sunday, November 26, 2017, 08:24:14 AM »
Thank you very much for supporting us in this test period. No, it will not go automaticaly into a payment month, for no one. And yes, you did not ask for this, thats right. I did ask you for help in this case and you are helping us. Thats very nice, thank you for this. And yes, someone has administrator rights on the windows 2012 R2 server, that is me so far. But as i did say, if the trust is not there, possessed, barth or teddy can have it. The administrator is only used to create all the needed folders, giving the correct rights so no one can see other folders, firewall rule when some one would try to start another server (would not work, because of the rule given by the admin). As i did tell you, this is now for at least a month a test period. Very soon there will be - for all windows users - an additional file which will be roll outed by possessed. This file will control the communication form and to this new big server - and block the attacks. It is a prelauncher which will not disturb any other servers, but it has to be used instead of aa25assist.exe.
Because your servers are already running: I did create an automatic server restart every morning at 07.08 cet. Like NUF and FJF and SWISS. If you do not like it, i can stop this. And you can change your password as all users can do (i will let you know how). Then you have your own account with your own password. And there are many servers now from NUF, FJF and SWISS, because we did try out 3 other datecenters to rend a protected server. From Contabo (same as waa servers, but they are not able to protect the servers), prepaid hosters.de (also not able to protect) and BlazingFast (also not able to protect). Alll of those datacenters did say we can protect you for 99% of all attacks. Bullshit! No one could, but now, this one from HyperFilters can do it!
But a bit expensive it is. They do coding now and almost done. So soon we have protection (if you all want) also in Europe.
Now i did pay 56 Euros for the first datacenter, 2 times 25 Euros and 1 time 20 Euro, now 300 Euros for the last one.
So all server owners, who pay now a server to play, should come to this new one. I will pay, to start and bring it up, 100 Euro. So 200 Euro left to pay. I have some players now that will pay for one or two servers to see how it starts. I need 10 servers a 20 Euros per month (=200 Euros & my part 100Euros = 300 Euros) to go on with this. Otherwise it will die soon.

But it is a solution and it is up to you all now to let this thing fly.

ps: the payment i did already do not have to given back to me, for sure not. But to go on AFTER the first month with protection, then it is up to you and then i need the 200 Euros.
« Last Edit: Sunday, November 26, 2017, 08:28:07 AM by [SWISS]Merlin »

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #128 on: Sunday, November 26, 2017, 14:32:00 PM »
For those who do think this is a joke or business or whatever, have a look at:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/8klnpcpe1o58n/Invoices_from_datacenters

The HyperFilter is the one which can protect against ddos attacks

Offline [F.U.N]Cpt

« Reply #129 on: Monday, November 27, 2017, 19:36:25 PM »
;)

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #130 on: Thursday, November 30, 2017, 06:18:20 AM »
Now we are somewhere before 2 miles of landing to have a solution against ddos. And it seems to work also for mac users and with no additional programs.

Offline hitman

« Reply #131 on: Thursday, November 30, 2017, 09:05:46 AM »
.. and Linux?

Now we are somewhere before 2 miles of landing to have a solution against ddos. And it seems to work also for mac users and with no additional programs.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #132 on: Thursday, November 30, 2017, 10:16:16 AM »
Its up and Works for everyone, no matter what OS you use.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #133 on: Thursday, November 30, 2017, 16:51:41 PM »
we did - with the really good and nice work of possessed - land now. looks like we have a little problem about the authentification of assist, but this will be fixed soon i guess.

so be patient, try to join the ddos protected servers (yellow coulor with ip .66 ending) for Europe and enjoy the game as it was before the attacks did start. maybe from time to time it could happend that a short disturb or lag will appear, but we are working on this. hope you enjoy the old new style to play again. just ready for christmas time :).

soon i will post all possibilities to support this kind of protection. from server owner to supporter or others.

thanks for staying behind this all to get the shit out of here. free playing again, thats the target.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #134 on: Saturday, December 02, 2017, 07:57:46 AM »
The problems with the lag is fixed. All fine now and ready to join - to play again like it was before the attacks did start. After about one and a half year we have a solution! Some protected servers to play on also for Europe. And you can rent them as you like, for your clan or others. No more attacks, just play :)

To go on, read this thread:
http://aao25.com/forum/general-chat-90/support-for-the-ddos-protected-server-(eu)/msg105935

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager