Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Fight the DDoS attacks  (Read 85722 times)

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

Re: Fight the DDoS attacks
« Reply #105 on: Thursday, November 23, 2017, 05:53:12 AM »
Why you did not help then? But instead you play still the smart ass. Maybe its you. I also do not trust you, but nothing new :)

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #106 on: Thursday, November 23, 2017, 05:57:30 AM »
And you should start to read my posts errorless. We have servers from the same dc like waa do have. They are NOT ddos protected and cant bee as the dc owner do say. And last thing, it is not my server, it is a community server. Possessed is involved. Over and out.

Offline ronski

« Reply #107 on: Thursday, November 23, 2017, 05:58:56 AM »
Why you did not help then? But instead you play still the smart ass. Maybe its you. I also do not trust you, but nothing new :)
Why I didn't help? I think I helped the community a lot by standing against you while you were blaming Possessed about all the shit, there were people who blindly used to believe in everything what you said and unfortunately there still are. And I think I'm helping once again by playing the smart ass and giving another option what to think beside what you are saying.

You wouldn't rent a server from me and you'd give public opinion about it, vice versa.

Offline ronski

« Reply #108 on: Thursday, November 23, 2017, 06:00:04 AM »
And you should start to read my posts errorless. We have servers from the same dc like waa do have. They are NOT ddos protected and cant bee as the dc owner do say. And last thing, it is not my server, it is a community server. Possessed is involved. Over and out.
I hope I'm wrong and others will see this in good light.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: Thursday, November 23, 2017, 06:07:38 AM »
Ronski how's that possible that Waa servers can withhold from being attacked daily while all other servers get attacked daily
Sorry I smell some fishy shit going on, like you said hard to prove who's actually doing it, but seeing there servers no go down while all others are it's no wonder why everyone thinks it's waa has something to do with it

Offline ronski

« Reply #110 on: Thursday, November 23, 2017, 06:15:27 AM »
Ronski how's that possible that Waa servers can withhold from being attacked daily while all other servers get attacked daily
Sorry I smell some fishy shit going on, like you said hard to prove who's actually doing it, but seeing there servers no go down while all others are it's no wonder why everyone thinks it's waa has something to do with it
There's two scenarios that comes into my mind:

1) They are attacking other servers so people would play at their server. 
2) Someone else is attacking every other server than wAa - making wAa look guilty of attacks. Wouldn't be the first set up this community has seen..

Either way, there's no way to prove anything, that's why I'd be careful but still, it's just me and I don't play the game anymore.

Offline dixy

• View Profile
  • AA: dixy
« Reply #111 on: Thursday, November 23, 2017, 13:09:34 PM »
Sorry I don't believe in your intentions here, but that's just me - I hope I'm wrong and others will see this in good light. I really would think twice since the attacker can be literally anyone.

Yes, we see this in good light. And yes, we don't care about your awkward opinions.

If you don't play this game as you say, why attacking person who tries to help the community?

Now we only need this expert Mia come and give some more "opinions". Jesus...

Offline ronski

« Reply #112 on: Thursday, November 23, 2017, 14:35:41 PM »
Yes, we see this in good light. And yes, we don't care about your awkward opinions.

If you don't play this game as you say, why attacking person who tries to help the community?

Now we only need this expert Mia come and give some more "opinions". Jesus...
And opinion brought in by Pit is worth of ???

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #113 on: Friday, November 24, 2017, 07:29:06 AM »
Hahahaha, noob is calling me liiar

Offline ronski

« Reply #114 on: Friday, November 24, 2017, 08:05:07 AM »
« Last Edit: Friday, November 24, 2017, 08:20:54 AM by ronski »

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #115 on: Friday, November 24, 2017, 10:42:37 AM »
Come on, let us know which lies. Tell me now or shut up for ever. Proofed lies for sure because you are so much . fighting for about your truth

Offline ronski

« Reply #116 on: Friday, November 24, 2017, 14:19:35 PM »
Come on, let us know which lies. Tell me now or shut up for ever. Proofed lies for sure because you are so much . fighting for about your truth
Well start with the fact where you stated Possessed is the attacker. Do you want me to quote your posts or do you want to delete them before they turn against you? Either way people who have read them knows what Im talking about.

Offline FTCmarco12

« Reply #117 on: Friday, November 24, 2017, 14:52:49 PM »
Merlin is nr1 clown and 2nd clown is vegeta  :down:

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #118 on: Friday, November 24, 2017, 16:40:39 PM »
i did almost knew that you will bring this in now - lies or lie? it is a bit strange to me that you say i am a lier, focussing on this only. who did tell you - i mean with a proof - that he was not the ddosser?
yes, this is now a niveau like kindergarden and i do not go on with you on this level.
strange also that you do not play this game anymore but coming here to attack again. but i do not care anymore - i never did. use this platform - maybe you did look at the hits on it before you started with your high flying brain and comments - as you like. no one really will take notice of you - as it never was.
so leave us alone or help - but not that shit you are producing now. YOU can take over the big server and handle it to its end to be free of attacks. will you?
now i will leave you and your smart brain alone - cause i have to fucus on real important things. to help this game. bye my friend, may you have other good moments in life, luck and much more :)

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #119 on: Friday, November 24, 2017, 16:43:11 PM »
for all the other players, waiting for a good solution. here is the answer:

Geoffrey Willis
Staff
Dear customer

I think we can make our .exe to call 25Assist.exe automatically, it's basically a pre-launcher for it.

Sincerely,

-
Geoffrey Willis - CSA
HyperFilter, a FNXTEC Company
www.hyperfilter.com

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager