Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Everyone is on one side or another theres only two.  (Read 17766 times)

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Everyone is on one side or another theres only two.
« Reply #60 on: Friday, June 05, 2015, 17:28:12 PM »
And how do you know what has passed between me and spanky Jack shit clown. You are only to be ignored . You have never brought a single thing to any of the threads that I started ever. I will never reply to you for anything ever :) Jack shit lol

PS see the thing is I forget who or what I am dealing with in here. Then I seen you little boyish face in the photo, then I realise its children I That are in here aswell. Then I have to make allowances. SO I for give you. And totally understand why you act like you do.

What I mean all in all is that Spanky doesn't seem to value an opinion just because it is sa
Saying you've never answred me is plain funny :)

I know I've made quite a few (definitely more than I should) comménts about/for you that are less than subjective. I aplogize for that.

I also don't know for certain what has or what hasn't been going on between the 2 of you in private channels recently. However, Spanky doesn't seem like the guy to be swayed easily. For as much as I know him, he's seemed to be a man of his own rather than to be that of a politician (I remember him having + and - internetz and while he had a ton more of +, he still had tonnes of -...).

PS.
I also probably only know a fraction of what's going on in our good old spankster's life, but I hope I've never tried to make it feel like l know more than I really do.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #61 on: Friday, June 05, 2015, 17:52:54 PM »
If only you could lift that blinding veil off your eyes Vegeta and see things from other viewpoints. You are the one that knows jack shit, making all these assumptions of people and trying to insult by calling names. It's pathetic.

I briefly looked around for the site I was looking for but couldn't find it. It doesn't really matter though, if I do or don't, it'll be the same to you. You'll still be entrenched and try to weasel out of anything that contradicts your thoughts.

Spanky you tried to bring down what I posted, Yopu said most of the pedictions about Christ could be true of you . All I am asking is you show me eight of them that could apply to you? If you cant do that stop talking crap . And stop trying to riicule me. You are omly exposing your ignorance. The site is still there. Either stop talking shit or show me what eight could apply to you.

Quote me weasling out of anything. Clown. If you act like a clown then clowns you title.
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Not Cwunk
« Reply #62 on: Saturday, June 06, 2015, 01:21:50 AM »
I cannot say that eight prophecies apply to my own life (well, until I become king and bruise Satan's head) BUT I know someone who does have eight applicable prophecies...

Eight taken from the page you linked with Professor Stoner, dude

1. Would be "The Rock"
2. His character: Merciful (Lost to Chris Jericho at "No Mercy", clearly had too much mercy)
3. To Own the Title "King" (Scorpion King)
4. Flight to Egypt (Scorpion King)
5. Not a Bone of Him Broken (google "dwayne the rock johnson broken bone", there's no results about him breaking a bone cuz you don't break The Rock)
6. Ridiculed (this guy wrestled in his underwear)
7. Rejected (quote from his wiki "WWE fans rejected him for his cheesy character")
8. Given vinegar in thirst (Can you smell what The Rock is cooking?)
Hi I'm Archeh I like too have fun online playing shoot-'em-up video games

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: Saturday, June 06, 2015, 05:12:05 AM »
You are king now if you are in Him. You bruise satans head now by doing the works He told you to do now. And ever greater works than He did. Nice try on the eight. Just a shame it was spanky who made the claim and not him
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: Monday, June 08, 2015, 13:28:06 PM »
Spankey still in hiding. I used as strong a launguage as I could to pull him out of hiding. Obviously Spankey cant back up any thing he said agaiinst me As he never quoted anything in regaurad to me weasling out of anything. Nor can he back up his cliam about most perdictions in regard to Christ being true of him.
Leads me to say hes all mouth. I used to expect better from him. But its plain hes hardly worth listning to at all.
No harm in me giving him a place of regard. Hey ho your never stop learning.
Plaes dont say your busy with real life as you have posted on many other threads in here.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #65 on: Monday, June 08, 2015, 13:55:37 PM »
Nothing's changed since my last reply so there's been no reason to post.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: Monday, June 08, 2015, 15:44:48 PM »
You know exactly whats changed you made a statement that you cant back up. So make big silly statements you cant back up. So now your the one who is weasling your way out . LOL what a hypocrite lol. What a weasel muhuhahauhauha. And you called me a weasel. What a necks on you sunshine. Brilliant could only happen in here.
This is why I say continually . You cant get a conversation on any thing in here except for games :)
So now please stop making false claims and gum bumping. I tell my mates but they dont believe me.

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: Monday, June 08, 2015, 16:01:22 PM »
You're still so funny, Vegeta... You're always speaking about 1 thing and one thing only and you're accusing others of doing the same (falsly, I might add). Just cracks me up :)

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #68 on: Monday, June 08, 2015, 16:09:57 PM »
I already explained that I couldn't find the page I was looking at before. What more is there for me to say beyond that?

On a side note, your posts are getting harder and harder to understand. You're not native to Scotland/the UK are you?

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: Monday, June 08, 2015, 19:33:52 PM »
ok spanky lets do it the childrens way. The links for all 300 predictions are still working. so look them up and show me all the ones that can relate to you. Funny now you dont understand me all of a sudden. So take my links or any other there are many that will show you all three hundred prediction. Please stop the childish excuses. You called me a weasel. It you infact who is the weasel. Just back up what you said .
Do you really need me to find them for you?

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #70 on: Monday, June 08, 2015, 20:22:59 PM »
Oh, I see what's happening. You misunderstood me and decided you are right. If it was your links I was talking about, I would have cited them already. It was something else I had found but can't seem to find again.

As I said earlier, what's the point? Even if I had tangible proof of my life fulfilling prophecies, you'd still be shallow minded enough to keep thumping your bible.

Take a look at the prophecies though, a long hard look. Some of them are just silly. I mean, how do you know that Mary was a virgin? There weren't any cameras then and medical practices were a far cry from what they are today. Did a bunch of guys get in there and take a look? How did Jesus bruise satan? I mean really... There's no proof of satan existing.

Look at some of the other prophecies too... "presented with gifts" "rejected by his own" "betrayed by a friend" "sold for 30 pieces of silver".
Lots of people are given gifts, lots of people are rejected by others, lots of people are betrayed, lots of people are sold, even to this day, slavery is alive and well.

While it can be a prophecy by definition, it's nothing out of the ordinary and hardly proof that there's a god.
« Last Edit: Monday, June 08, 2015, 21:49:44 PM by Spanky »

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: Tuesday, June 09, 2015, 01:46:46 AM »
Look at some of the other prophecies too... "presented with gifts" "rejected by his own" "betrayed by a friend" "sold for 30 pieces of silver".
Lots of people are given gifts, lots of people are rejected by others, lots of people are betrayed, lots of people are sold, even to this day, slavery is alive and well.

While it can be a prophecy by definition, it's nothing out of the ordinary and hardly proof that there's a god.
What you're describing is a horoscope :)

"Prophecies" that can be true for anyone can be made (and are) every day.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: Tuesday, June 09, 2015, 04:16:11 AM »
Oh, I see what's happening. You misunderstood me and decided you are right. If it was your links I was talking about, I would have cited them already. It was something else I had found but can't seem to find again.

I gave you links to the 300 predictions about Jesus. So what are you one about the same or not. If there not the same then they have nothing to do with the discussion and you need to make that clear.

What the hell are your ones about? If there the same as mine what the hells the difference?

As I said earlier, what's the point? Even if I had tangible proof of my life fulfilling prophecies, you'd still be shallow minded enough to keep thumping your bible.

The point is you said you were interested. Then you make a silly cliam you cant back up. I cut you some slack and said well just back up 8 but seems you cant do that either. This is why we need to know what are you talking about??You implied you could fullfull loads of the predictions I pasted. So do it the list is ther. Unless you are talking about another list whaich is nothing to do with what the threads abot. Why do that. Please clear that up.

Take a look at the prophecies though, a long hard look. Some of them are just silly. I mean, how do you know that Mary was a virgin? There weren't any cameras then and medical practices were a far cry from what they are today. Did a bunch of guys get in there and take a look? How did Jesus bruise satan? I mean really... There's no proof of satan existing.

See once you make a bold stupid statement like you did and you cant actully prove it. Best just to side track and try and ridicule something else . Whilst all the time exposing your ignorance. Unbelievable. So now you are trying to call historical facts a lie aswell. Wonder if you except any other historical facts or do you not believe anything from history

[/quote]

If you are unwilling to seriously look at historical fact and base everything on your huge knoledge thats a great call. You will go far in this life with that. And good luck with it.
So you cant back up your cliams and you dont believe any historical facts. Really your just dumb. Cant teach unwilling dumbness :)

So pleae tell what were you predictions about and lets see if any of us can find them for ya didums?

Ps lets give teddy a mantion. after his incitfull post. Eh lets not.

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #73 on: Tuesday, June 09, 2015, 04:49:51 AM »
Again... Where's the historical evidence that Mary was a virgin? How can you prove a bruising of satan, let alone proving a satan exists.

If you go back and re-read my post, I actually did provide 4, 2 of which I've experienced personally. They're not mighty, mystical, miraculous prophecies... as Teddy said, they're more like horoscopes. If you trim down the crap, the ones that aren't actually worthwhile prophecies, the list gets shorter and less impressive. That's where having proof comes into play, not just of it being 'fulfilled' but that the concept even exists.

You really should seek some English education and social/emotional understanding. In the 2 paragraphs you say I'm ridiculing, I'm actually not. If you want a ridicule, I'll give you one... your spelling is fucking atrocious, put down your bible for more than 2 minutes and learn to articulate yourself so people outside your holier-than-thou over-inflated ego-filled head of yours can understand you.

Also, on a side note, you're not very christ-like for claiming to be religious. Looking down on others, calling names, attempts at general insults. I would have figured someone truly religious, a true man of god, would be more eager to teach and accept than to laugh and push aside. But hey, what do I know, I'm not supposed to be the religious one.

I've said all there is to say in this thread and any other religious threads you start Vegeta. I'm no longer amused/entertained by this thread. It's not even a discussion, just a wall of meaningless text. It's pointless.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, June 09, 2015, 04:59:26 AM by Spanky »

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: Tuesday, June 09, 2015, 05:48:23 AM »
See once you make a bold stupid statement like you did and you cant actully prove it. So now you are trying to call historical facts a lie aswell. Wonder if you except any other historical facts or do you not believe anything from history

If you are unwilling to seriously look at historical fact and base everything on your huge knoledge thats a great call.
So you cant back up your cliams and you dont believe any historical facts.
IMHO this describes quite well someone who posts a lot in this thread and a few others. Spot on. :)

Don't worry, I'm not bothered by wheter or not you answer me (in fact, no answer is necessary, don't feel obliged). I just do this out of the kindness of my heart :D

I'll end with a quote (the likes of which get spammed to my FB feed by just 1 religious (and American - hense the English) friend daily) that I haven't really given much thought over:
Godly sorrow brings repentance that leads to salvation and leaves no regret, but worldly sorrow brings death. (2 Corinthians 7:10 NIV)

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager