Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: BAN ..Ba^La.. Clan Server  (Read 1254 times)

Offline johnluizsc

BAN ..Ba^La.. Clan Server
« on: Thursday, July 30, 2015, 00:04:38 AM »
Hi admins from assist 2.5.
I started in AA2.5 game again and I'm trying play in a Ba La server from brazil, but everytime admins kick me from server, I don't know whats happens, but, I listen about this clan always theys ban or kick the news players. I guess that this game doesnot have many players and the admins do this type of things. This is a good game and I love this, I think that admins needs take an action about this...

Thank you.

Offline esctasyesctasy

Re: BAN ..Ba^La.. Clan Server
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, July 30, 2015, 00:32:15 AM »
Hi admins from assist 2.5.
I started in AA2.5 game again and I'm trying play in a Ba La server from brazil, but everytime admins kick me from server, I don't know whats happens, but, I listen about this clan always theys ban or kick the news players. I guess that this game doesnot have many players and the admins do this type of things. This is a good game and I love this, I think that admins needs take an action about this...

Thank you.

What is the news here? ..Ba La clan server always kicked the news players and best players when they are dying a lot.
Is nothing new here that has already been reported several times and seen this, but any action should be taken as reported by John, we have a exellente game in hand and we can not let anyone take him.

Peace

Offline Branco

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, July 30, 2015, 00:46:41 AM »
This kind of attitude has always been used for this clan. I recall once this clan was penalized by this type of attitude and were 1 or 2 days without your server with honor. Unfortunately we still have this kind of conduct in this game, despite the best of all the game we still have to deal with it. I believe that assist administrators are very discerning about this kind of attitude of any clan and I'm sure they will take some action.
I rarely even try to enter this server and sometimes kicked am, I have played in the IL server with frequency, there are actually players who wish us well and want our company to have fun, unlike some.
 :makemyday:

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, July 30, 2015, 01:13:23 AM »
I have played in the IL server with frequency, there are actually players who wish us well and want our company to have fun, unlike some.
 :makemyday:

Lmfao not in your wildest wet dreams
Weren't you the 1 crying like a little girl , yes that was u lol, when I tked u by nades and messEd your pretty frag rate up lol...
I rather deal with kick happy ban happy admins, then watching little frag rate girls
11 year old game and still play for frag rate, lmfao

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager