Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Discord for the community  (Read 2262 times)

Offline LegionQC

Discord for the community
« on: Saturday, January 12, 2019, 01:41:03 AM »
Hey guys whats up :)  :style: :style: I know not many of you are fans of discord But I think its a great way for players here to try to get in contact with each other in order to play with friends more often ! Hopefully people will be able to reach each other easier and will bring back more stability in the Americas army community ! I set up a Poll on discord if you guys wanna go check its a little idea I have for badboys server I think if everyone goes to vote It will help to know exactly what Maps should and should not be played ! We trying to get as much players together join in the fun go on discord takes 2 mins then you can stay in contact with other players :) get friends to play when you are online a good idea no ? :) I think so lets try it everyone is invited to the discord :) BTW -=LGC=- is recruiting everyone is invited :) here is the link to the discord https://discord.gg/EmBb3k     the poll i started ends on the 21st  :)   Hope to get as much positive feedback possible trying something new here  see you guys on the battlefield

-=LGC=-LegionQC

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Discord for the community
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, January 12, 2019, 05:07:20 AM »
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline LegionQC

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, January 12, 2019, 13:18:06 PM »
please your discord is dead !  everyone hop on LGC now ....all i see on your discord is people playing league of legends sooo everyone jump on LGC NOW :)""no activity since 28 december 2018 "" and we are active on AA admin connected everyday with 5 active clan members and team is growing !
« Last Edit: Saturday, January 12, 2019, 13:22:20 PM by LegionQC »

Offline LegionQC

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, January 12, 2019, 13:21:25 PM »
oh and by the way Us its North american discord server for people that wanna play in north america timezone  not EURO timezone :)

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, January 12, 2019, 13:47:46 PM »
please your discord is dead !  everyone hop on LGC now ....all i see on your discord is people playing league of legends sooo everyone jump on LGC NOW :)""no activity since 28 december 2018 "" and we are active on AA admin connected everyday with 5 active clan members and team is growing !
And what makes you think people joining yet another discord will magically make things better?
oh and by the way Us its North american discord server for people that wanna play in north america timezone  not EURO timezone :)
A discord server's location does not matter one bit. You can easily be from North America and use a European discord channel.

EDIT:
All in all, I won't be joining your discord. But I am always active and wiling to give support on the one I posted. And I've done so a dozen times.
« Last Edit: Saturday, January 12, 2019, 13:50:40 PM by teddy_grizzly_bear »
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline LegionQC

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, January 12, 2019, 16:29:41 PM »
Our discord is for people that play during North america timezone .... those who dont complain about ping on american servers ! I dont expect any europeens to come play with us that I am aware

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager