Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: DDOSING  (Read 41845 times)

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

Re: DDOSING
« Reply #120 on: Thursday, May 05, 2016, 07:00:42 AM »
i also have a maximum of respect to you Sergio. thank you for this post, good words!

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #121 on: Thursday, May 05, 2016, 07:50:29 AM »
+1 Sergio
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment

Online Bart!

« Reply #122 on: Thursday, May 05, 2016, 08:26:32 AM »
I think Sergio summarized it well, thanks for that.

Offline Placid-

• View Profile
  • AA: empty
« Reply #123 on: Thursday, May 05, 2016, 09:19:47 AM »
Alright. I guess everything is said now. To speak in Sergio's words; cancer is curred. Time to move on. Looking forward to future, no more pit related drama. :lock:

Offline Robert

« Reply #124 on: Thursday, May 05, 2016, 12:38:53 PM »
Well said sergio, spoken like a hero and true admin. See you all on the battlefied and I would like just to say big sorry to the community for what I have done in the past, I wish I could go back in time and change that because I'm not proud of what I have done. I was cheating, threatning community to shut it down, daily arguments and insults, provoking, spoofing forum bans, being 2 faced, lied a lot, made a lot of enemies, faked of who i am to get into respected member board, this is my confession and I hope everyone will start liking me of who i am now than what happened in the past. Been on the forum for 5 years afterall and i appreciate for giving me a chance to participate in this community and game.
« Last Edit: Thursday, May 05, 2016, 12:49:36 PM by Robert »

Offline Ganja

« Reply #125 on: Thursday, May 05, 2016, 13:38:36 PM »
Nice one Sergio

Peace out

Offline Kleiner Pisser

« Reply #126 on: Thursday, May 05, 2016, 14:51:43 PM »
 :up:
-greets,K.P.-

Offline family guy

« Reply #127 on: Thursday, May 05, 2016, 14:55:09 PM »
Sergio's post contains some incorrect facts, one-sided views, or even lies, which I'll try to relate to.

Regarding the cheating story. It wasn't some simple "Pit going to the dark side" like you describe. Maybe you have shorter memory than me, but it first started with using Helios to hunt cheaters, and it was all open among assist admins back then, and even supported by some of them. The whole "bans without a proofs" story, you know. Sure, there was a big outcry then about "pit dictator", but let me remind you that I caught quite a few cheaters back then (including the biggest one, Hertz). Many people were cheering up for me, I remember entering a server to go after people like Romjke (?), openly stating on chat that I will now use hax against him, and getting applause from the whole server. So yes, the method was shady and controversial, but it was not "pit haxing for fun". It can't be fun for a player like me, and you perfectly know it, cheats suck up all the adrenaline that you normally get when rushing, aiming, etc. Yes, after this there was a period of me and Hertz annoying some people on servers. But it's not the whole story like you describe.

Good you mention me peacefully giving the whole project in your hands. Looking at the outcome, that's the only decision I regret.

About "till the point more features appear on Assist": wow, nice words for describing the blatant trojan thingy you included in assist. Yes it is true, you took SS of players without their knowledge (even when they were out of game and doing private things), you could read all their files, you could remove files, format drives, etc. To date, this is the only really big illegal thing that happened in this project. And it wasn't "drama" that made Jonny left, he simply realized the scale of what assist have done, he removed all the project files, and quit. There is still one assist admin that misses those "features" very much, was extremely excited about them, and this admin is Possessed.

About me coming back to the forums to say shit and troll: yes, that's true 100%, I did it many times. That's the only real "crime" I did here in recent times.

About "stalking": I assume you refer to the whole Mia romance story. Yes, it was very intense, full love then full hate. I never called her BF, but i talked to him on FB. But after Mia was sending me SMS in the middle of the night, waking my wifey and making her read it, I had the very right to talk to her BF, didn't i?

About, "dosing the auth". I'm sorry, but the fact that you don't like somebody is not enough to accuse him of anything you like. I won't argue all the provided "proofs" again, I already did it. But there is one new blatant lie that you said: "he done it before". Dare to explain why you claim that I ddosed auth before? I already shown one case when Eliz accused me in the past, but immediately changed his mind.

When it comes to doing proved illegal things, so far it's 1:0 for me vs. assist project. You did trojan taking SS of users, reading whole content of their drives, formatting disks, etc. You admitted to do it, you even shut the project for a while because of this. I did nothing like that, all you have is some rumors.

Finally, about "changing for better". I played perfectly legit since like 8 months now. Legit accounts, legit machines, no cheating, no spoofing (btw, do you realize that I never spoofed HWID once in recent years? it's only in your horror stories), no nothing (forum dramas don't count). Just frequent happy play on hosp. Can you explain me how is successfull playing with other players till early morning hours for months considered "destroying the community"? Because of Mia story and the fact that I'm not liked in the forums?
« Last Edit: Thursday, May 05, 2016, 14:59:00 PM by family guy »

Offline voras

• View Profile
  • AA: voras
« Reply #128 on: Thursday, May 05, 2016, 15:06:26 PM »
I hope aa admin unban you... realy. This comunity to small and 1 who is active all days is banned...  I am just looking how a lot of ddos experts.are.here.. i never heard about that. But all know how it is working... did you ddos experts sometimes try to do that ??

Offline family guy

« Reply #129 on: Thursday, May 05, 2016, 15:10:19 PM »
I hope aa admin unban you... realy. This comunity to small and 1 who is active all days is banned... 

It won't happen, but I don't care that much about their bans. I can still play, with just a bigger lag. But if Wic can do it, I can also :-)

What makes me really pissed off is all that hate talk and accusations.

I am just looking how a lot of ddos experts.are.here.. i never heard about that. But all know how it is working... did you ddos experts sometimes try to do that ??

Exactly, interesting, huh? In particular look closely at what Possessed has wrote.
« Last Edit: Thursday, May 05, 2016, 15:13:40 PM by family guy »

Offline Placid-

• View Profile
  • AA: empty
« Reply #130 on: Thursday, May 05, 2016, 15:21:42 PM »
describing the blatant trojan thingy you included in assist. Yes it is true, you took SS of players without their knowledge (even when they were out of game and doing private things), you could read all their files, you could remove files, format drives, etc

Not sure if this is true, but when it is, to whoever is accountable for it, GO FUCK YOURSELF

About me coming back to the forums to say shit and troll: yes, that's true 100%, I did it many times. That's the only real "crime" I did here in recent times.

Alright pit, stop it then. As you can see, your trolling it causing more and more drama. The shit is keeps hitting the fan. Everyone is looking for more dirt. People want peace, and you are not doing anything to make it.

About, "dosing the auth". I'm sorry, but the fact that you don't like somebody is not enough to accuse him of anything you like. I won't argue all the provided "proofs" again, I already did it. But there is one new blatant lie that you said: "he done it before". Dare to explain why you claim that I ddosed auth before? I already shown one case when Eliz accused me in the past, but immediately changed his mind.

It looks like, when reading all the comments, you might have the knowledge to do this. The attacks also stopped since this topic is online. The way you behave in general makes me believe you are trully capable of doing this. Why? Since you also kept reconnecting to the server, trying to fuck the chat / server up. "If i cant play, noone can play" suits you perfect. 
http://i67.tinypic.com/j7dogn.jpg

I played perfectly legit since like 8 months now.
LOL

Just cut the crap. Swallow your pride. Dont feel the need to harras people, stop trolling, quit whining, and you'll be fine.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #131 on: Thursday, May 05, 2016, 15:24:50 PM »
Anyone seeking for knowledgment can understand what a DDoD is and how a SSDP attack works, just a matter of using your brain or keep uninformed and ignorant.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline ronski

« Reply #132 on: Thursday, May 05, 2016, 15:26:24 PM »
...The attacks also stopped since this topic is online...
Attacks started after he got banned and stopped when Leon told it would become a police matter. Maybe just coincidence...

Offline family guy

« Reply #133 on: Thursday, May 05, 2016, 15:30:07 PM »
Not sure if this is true, but when it is, to whoever is accountable for it, GO FUCK YOURSELF

It's all in this very forums, go read it. If you can't, ask me to provide you the link.

Alright pit, stop it then. As you can see, your trolling it causing more and more drama. The shit is keeps hitting the fan. Everyone is looking for more dirt. People want peace, and you are not doing anything to make it.

Sure, but this is just drama forum, isn't it? In the game we can play together for hours, don't we?

It looks like, when reading all the comments, you might have the knowledge to do this.

I know the very basics how networks work. Nothing about the attacks. On the other side, Possessed posts clearly indicate he was very deep into this topic.

The attacks also stopped since this topic is online.

Geez, dat logic. If the attacks stop, you will say it was me, cause "topic is online". If the won't stop, you will also say it was me. Whatever happens, you will keep blaming me, it's so simple.

The way you behave in general makes me believe you are trully capable of doing this. Why? Since you also kept reconnecting to the server, trying to fuck the chat / server up.

You are comparing reconnecting to a server with DDOS? Get real dude.
« Last Edit: Thursday, May 05, 2016, 15:33:22 PM by family guy »

Offline family guy

« Reply #134 on: Thursday, May 05, 2016, 15:32:29 PM »
Attacks started after he got banned and stopped when Leon told it would become a police matter. Maybe just coincidence...

Again: dat logic. It doesn't matter if the attacks stop or not. I will be blamed anyway.

I just hope the real attacker doesn't come to this forums. If he reads the outcome of the attacks, he prolly laughs his ass off right now.

Oh, wait, I'm replying to the Ronski troll? My mistake.
« Last Edit: Thursday, May 05, 2016, 15:35:17 PM by family guy »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager