Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: DDOSING  (Read 41863 times)

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
Re: DDOSING
« Reply #90 on: Wednesday, May 04, 2016, 05:35:56 AM »
Merlin hes the only muppet and the shows over. No one has to put up with the derogatory way he spoke to everyone. He lived to hate/ They dont need a reason or accusations. He deserves to be banned just for they hatfull spitefull way he acted. No reason needed. Hes gone and hopefully wont ever be allowed back in.
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life

Offline family guy

« Reply #91 on: Wednesday, May 04, 2016, 10:41:04 AM »
lets see if the polish provider will give you any kind of proof - if they give any thing away at all. we would not, because it is more then funny kind of treatment - for a game, nothing more then a game. they do not for the most importent financial institutes of switzerland, why should the give it to a "player" of aa2?

I will support and encourage netia.pl (if they contact me) to answer to all claims made by Possessed. It's a prefect way to prove the lying brazil kiddo wrong.

[...]

Won't even bother to reply to this crap.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, May 04, 2016, 12:02:39 PM by family guy »

Offline Robert

« Reply #92 on: Wednesday, May 04, 2016, 12:45:30 PM »
It's quite hard to read about yourself isn't it pit? Too much of a truth to answer in it? I know the feeling, well said ronski, summed up really well about his behaviour and why he should remain banned.

Offline family guy

« Reply #93 on: Wednesday, May 04, 2016, 13:06:06 PM »
It's quite hard to read about yourself isn't it pit? Too much of a truth to answer in it? I know the feeling, well said ronski, summed up really well about his behaviour and why he should remain banned.

LOL

Dear Robert, we still haven't hard the reason why you, well known cheater, got unbanned by assist admins, and now walks around the forums playing their best friend. Please give us more details, we can't wait to hear it.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, May 04, 2016, 13:09:12 PM by family guy »

Offline Robert

« Reply #94 on: Wednesday, May 04, 2016, 13:11:40 PM »
LOL

Dear Robert, we still haven't hard the reason why you, well known cheater, got unbanned by assist admins. Please give us more details, we can't wait to hear it.

1. Good behavior

2. Contributed to the project, etc AA3 maps, videos.

Do you have at least good behavior? no, also given plenty of times to change yourself.

Why I'm their friend and why i walk around forums freely?:

Grown up, tired of arguments and tired of being famous ( in a hate way of being disliked and hated). It doesn't lead to anywhere, leads to bad me and bad attitude. So take example from me, because it won't take anywhere these massive threads about yourself, yet you have made no appeal against your ban and yet you come here threatening everyone, harassing them,provoking and insulting admins because of your ''meaning'' incorrect reason of your ban.

Can you state your current contribution and behavior in the community? I think you will see a difference. You also bring my history in every post, is this all you got against me? I believe everyone is aware of my cheating history by now.

Like possessed said, assist received attacks after you got banned. It's a bit of a coincidence don't you think yourself. I am not accusing you or anything, not done it once in this thread yet, it may be your friends but admins will find it at some point.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, May 04, 2016, 13:24:40 PM by Robert »

Offline family guy

« Reply #95 on: Wednesday, May 04, 2016, 13:32:55 PM »
1. Good behavior
[...]

Sweet story.

Like possessed said, assist received attacks after you got banned. It's a bit of a coincidence don't you think yourself.

Another lie that gets repeated. I didn't even notice that he blocked my normal IPs. I didn't use assist client even once using those IPs after he blocked them.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #96 on: Wednesday, May 04, 2016, 13:50:19 PM »
Sweet story.

Another lie that gets repeated. I didn't even notice that he blocked my normal IPs. I didn't use assist client even once using those IPs after he blocked them.

To state your are blocked, they are your IPs, to denying ddos they aren't.
kproxy, Komuna proxy? lol
« Last Edit: Wednesday, May 04, 2016, 14:27:42 PM by Possessed »
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline family guy

« Reply #97 on: Wednesday, May 04, 2016, 15:39:30 PM »
To state your are blocked, they are your IPs, to denying ddos they aren't.

English please, so that I can reply appropriately.

kproxy, Komuna proxy? lol

kproxy - yes, that's what I use _now_ to access forum
komuna proxy? don't remember that name

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: Wednesday, May 04, 2016, 16:01:47 PM »
nice your still banned for one reason and one reason only your atitude. Sweet.

Love ta see you try ddosing my web site facy a try???
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny

Offline family guy

« Reply #99 on: Wednesday, May 04, 2016, 16:02:44 PM »
Cool, we got some more "facts" from Possessed, and now more "opinions" from Vegeta.

Wake me up when all you fkn haters have something valuable to say in this topic.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #100 on: Wednesday, May 04, 2016, 16:46:26 PM »
aac, you know me and i know you. could it be possible for you to stay back in this case? i really would love it. if i had a wish i would call for this.
about vegeta, i .... :) .) ;) sorry bro, but you should stay out of here. really. thank you !

Offline family guy

« Reply #101 on: Wednesday, May 04, 2016, 16:48:48 PM »
aac, you know me and i know you. could it be possible for you to stay back in this case? i really would love it. if i had a wish i would call for this.
about vegeta, i .... :) .) ;) sorry bro, but you should stay out of here. really. thank you !

What? You asked 2 of the most voiced actors in this play to stay back? Who will be left then? I count like 5 more persons lol.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, May 04, 2016, 17:40:04 PM by family guy »

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: Wednesday, May 04, 2016, 17:11:32 PM »
and act is what it is as long as u are involed. Your the one who caused all the unrest. I would life ban u from every thing.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #103 on: Wednesday, May 04, 2016, 17:43:22 PM »
this is my last call vegeta, please stay back and do others then playing this case here.
can you? i would love if you could. show me the one i like to know.
thanks a lot bro.

Offline [CZBGR]Lytton

« Reply #104 on: Wednesday, May 04, 2016, 18:03:36 PM »
this is my last call vegeta, please stay back and do others then playing this case here.
can you? i would love if you could. show me the one i like to know.
thanks a lot bro.
you're fighting a lost cause. you're going to be branded as an infamous advocate for hackers to ruin 2.5, and then we would have no game.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager