Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: DDOSING  (Read 42103 times)

Offline Carmy

• Gurls
    • View Profile
  • AA: C@rmy
Re: DDOSING
« Reply #135 on: Thursday, May 05, 2016, 15:34:57 PM »
Why dont you all go play your game and close this topic..Pit Just be cool.some of us got your back.

Offline Placid-

• View Profile
  • AA: empty
« Reply #136 on: Thursday, May 05, 2016, 15:37:31 PM »
Geez, dat logic. If the attacks stop, you will say it was me, cause "topic is online". If the won't stop, you will also say it was me. Whatever happens, you will keep blaming me, it's so simple.

This might be true, but this way of thinking is caused by yourself. Its your very own product. If you behaved, none of this shit happened.

You are comparing reconnecting to a server with DDOS? Wake up dude.
All i know its done for the very same reason, to fk the server / game /ppl up.

Offline family guy

« Reply #137 on: Thursday, May 05, 2016, 15:39:20 PM »
This might be true, but this way of thinking is caused by yourself. Its your very own product. If you behaved, none of this shit happened.

No, it's just the lack of basic logic in your accusations.

Mia Cop

« Reply #138 on: Thursday, May 05, 2016, 15:40:16 PM »
Sergio's post contains some incorrect facts, one-sided views, or even lies, which I'll try to relate to.

Regarding the cheating story. It wasn't some simple "Pit going to the dark side" like you describe. Maybe you have shorter memory than me, but it first started with using Helios to hunt cheaters, and it was all open among assist admins back then, and even supported by some of them. The whole "bans without a proofs" story, you know. Sure, there was a big outcry then about "pit dictator", but let me remind you that I caught quite a few cheaters back then (including the biggest one, Hertz). Many people were cheering up for me, I remember entering a server to go after people like Romjke (?), openly stating on chat that I will now use hax against him, and getting applause from the whole server. So yes, the method was shady and controversial, but it was not "pit haxing for fun". It can't be fun for a player like me, and you perfectly know it, cheats suck up all the adrenaline that you normally get when rushing, aiming, etc. Yes, after this there was a period of me and Hertz annoying some people on servers. But it's not the whole story like you describe.

Good you mention me peacefully giving the whole project in your hands. Looking at the outcome, that's the only decision I regret.

About "till the point more features appear on Assist": wow, nice words for describing the blatant trojan thingy you included in assist. Yes it is true, you took SS of players without their knowledge (even when they were out of game and doing private things), you could read all their files, you could remove files, format drives, etc. To date, this is the only really big illegal thing that happened in this project. And it wasn't "drama" that made Jonny left, he simply realized the scale of what assist have done, he removed all the project files, and quit. There is still one assist admin that misses those "features" very much, was extremely excited about them, and this admin is Possessed.

About me coming back to the forums to say shit and troll: yes, that's true 100%, I did it many times. That's the only real "crime" I did here in recent times.

About "stalking": I assume you refer to the whole Mia romance story. Yes, it was very intense, full love then full hate. I never called her BF, but i talked to him on FB. But after Mia was sending me SMS in the middle of the night, waking my wifey and making her read it, I had the very right to talk to her BF, didn't i?

About, "dosing the auth". I'm sorry, but the fact that you don't like somebody is not enough to accuse him of anything you like. I won't argue all the provided "proofs" again, I already did it. But there is one new blatant lie that you said: "he done it before". Dare to explain why you claim that I ddosed auth before? I already shown one case when Eliz accused me in the past, but immediately changed his mind.

When it comes to doing proved illegal things, so far it's 1:0 for me vs. assist project. You did trojan taking SS of users, reading whole content of their drives, formatting disks, etc. You admitted to do it, you even shut the project for a while because of this. I did nothing like that, all you have is some rumors.

Finally, about "changing for better". I played perfectly legit since like 8 months now. Legit accounts, legit machines, no cheating, no spoofing (btw, do you realize that I never spoofed HWID once in recent years? it's only in your horror stories), no nothing (forum dramas don't count). Just frequent happy play on hosp. Can you explain me how is successfull playing with other players till early morning hours for months considered "destroying the community"? Because of Mia story and the fact that I'm not liked in the forums?

About "stalking": I assume you refer to the whole Mia romance story. Yes, it was very intense, full love then full hate. I never called her BF, but i talked to him on FB. But after Mia was sending me SMS in the middle of the night, waking my wifey and making her read it, I had the very right to talk to her BF, didn't i

Because of Mia story and the fact that I'm not liked in the forums?

Hahahahahahaha, do you realize that I have all profs about your lies?!

I have NEVER-EVER CALLED YOU OR YOUR WIFE, never dialed you!

Prove it that i called you!
I can prove you called me, can you prove I called you?!

Mia's story? Hahahaha, Pit you are delusional person, everything I said in SB about you was a true and you admit it.

I can give my password from my forum account so everybody can see the TRUTH and it ain't yours!
Never talked to anyone about your private things, because they were private, but after your lies now maybe is time we show to everyone how the story really ended!

I have nothing to hide!

I know this ain't a theme for this topic but you are lying bastard, this is what you are!

Be a man and tell the truth!

I can prove any of your words, can you?

No you can't because there were any calls and I have never touched your family, never went into your private life, you did in mine and this is a TRUTH!

I can prove all your shit towards me!

You are everything but a good person - what a f* joke!

Keep on lying Pit, you are doing it fine, this is everything you can do, lies everywhere around you!

I don't even hate you, I just feel sorry for you and all people who trusted you!

I can send to everyone here what was a case about you & me, but I am not that low person like you are!

Have fun!

« Last Edit: Thursday, May 05, 2016, 15:47:15 PM by [Mia] »

Offline Placid-

• View Profile
  • AA: empty
« Reply #139 on: Thursday, May 05, 2016, 15:45:45 PM »
No, it's just the lack of basic logic in your accusations.

Instinct will do as well :)

Offline family guy

« Reply #140 on: Thursday, May 05, 2016, 15:47:55 PM »
Instinct will do as well :)

Yes, using "instincts" and "rumors" is a perfect tactic. It's hard to argue against them.

Offline family guy

« Reply #141 on: Thursday, May 05, 2016, 15:49:10 PM »
I have NEVER-EVER CALLED YOU OR YOUR WIFE, never dialed you!

Prove it that i called you!
I can prove you called me, can you prove I called you?!

I wrote "SMS-ed" not "called". If you have problems with reading, go back to my post again.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #142 on: Thursday, May 05, 2016, 15:57:16 PM »
Post by Mia Cop>
I will respond here because topic is closed!
Sorry admins but I need to do this! I wanna finish with this already!
Quote from Family Gay- Pit
I wrote "SMS-ed" not "called". If you have problems with reading, go back to my post again.
[/quote]

My answer:
I can prove that also...

First you were happy about Spanky banned me from SB.
After that you write me a sms :
:-D MIA COP banned
Then my message to you was:
Fuck off from my life!!!
Then your was:
No more sms, ok? You woke up my wife and she was angry.

This is a true! Don't lie! I just responded on your message!

Next time when you are spreading lies, be sure I will have evidence on every lie you talking here about me!
« Last Edit: Thursday, May 05, 2016, 16:02:23 PM by Possessed »
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #143 on: Thursday, May 05, 2016, 16:02:27 PM »
Topic Closed, Pit is banned from the forums again and will have no voice here, as long as I breath.
Anyone in his favor can earn a temporary ban too, We don't need to keep the drama going on.
I suggest everyone to keep the name of this idiot away from the boards, so he doesnt come here again.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager