Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: caught the attackers  (Read 9542 times)

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

caught the attackers
« on: Wednesday, February 21, 2018, 18:41:33 PM »
good news!!
i did find the other attackers doing bad to our community. it was Cpt.Blei, i will send you the proof tomorrow. enjoy now a free and undisruptable game.
and to say, it was a real poor kind of trying ......

btw: blei, you are out - barnes you will get the 20 euros back tomorrow

Offline FTCmarco12

Re: caught the attackers
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2018, 18:45:38 PM »
hhaha boyayayaya

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2018, 18:51:57 PM »
it was not a ddos attack. he jumped on the server of his friend and started a stressing cpu tool. so the server was 100% on cpu load. only because the did start that tool. and now, i guess he did loose another friend. a real poor action, maybe drunk, but not really understandable.
i wil ask the community - with the proof tomorrow - to have him banned out of this game.
good night, enjoy a free and smooth game now.
and thanks for the trust in this all. you see, the time will fix this all.

Offline [F.U.N]Cpt

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2018, 19:03:08 PM »
your fault after insult me, you give me this and i show you the hole, say thx and stop insult me. noob

Offline [F.U.N]Cpt

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2018, 19:05:07 PM »
ähn merlin? i used also my by you. noob

Offline [F.U.N]Cpt

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2018, 19:08:51 PM »
fine

Offline [F.U.N]Cpt

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2018, 19:16:24 PM »
das war gemein nicht war? warum bist du es mir gegenüber? schöhn zu sehen das auch ein merlin lernt :D
damit hat er nicht gerechnet.

Offline [F.U.N]Cpt

« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2018, 19:20:40 PM »
and my take was online for all, merlin is not the superman :D. i say this all time in game, by fb and ansta. open chat on 3 sites

Offline [F.U.N]Cpt

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2018, 19:27:58 PM »
I have described the error in merlins configuration on three platforms. 2 weeks ago. I have not ddossed, look for 158.181.79.153. he is just incapable and outdated

Offline [F.U.N]Cpt

« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2018, 19:33:01 PM »
i lost a friend? no hear him since 2 months. alter komm mal back to earth.

Offline [F.U.N]Cpt

« Reply #10 on: Thursday, February 22, 2018, 01:01:58 AM »
Good Job merlin? Was me, Not him. He found nothing, was my

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, February 22, 2018, 03:26:51 AM »
Admin can do the oppriate thing now. Life ban him now all admin.
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment

Offline ICON-BoMBer

« Reply #12 on: Thursday, February 22, 2018, 04:56:46 AM »
[N.U.F]Cpt.BLEI232 there are manny ways to make a point...
but i see that your communication skills are as bad as your AA-skills.
messing up the servers and gameplay off ALL the people donating to it is really not the way! :shock:

Really immature.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #13 on: Thursday, February 22, 2018, 08:45:49 AM »
First of it, I would like to thank you all because of supporting this nice game and its community. And no, it is not my game, I only try to help that it will not die soon. Behind this, it is very sad to see some players doing as much as they can to attack it and the fun of all of us. This all now is going to another chapter. And it is not easy – at least for me – to understand why.

The most of you do know that we had excessive distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks in the past – almost over one year. Because none of you did it before, I tried to find a solution against those attacks. And with the help of Possessed, I did try to find a datacenter which do protect servers against those DDoS attacks. After three unsuccessful tests with different datacenters, we did find a professional datacenter located at the Netherlands, which is doing the protection very good – but sadly not as cheap as we would like to have. The costs for this service is Euro 292.40 each month.

I tried my very best to show you all the concept to protect our servers as well as how to use this new service as a server owner. And I did know that one of the server owners, renting such a server, could be a possible attacker. During December, you all had the chance to test this new concept for free. And at this point, the sad new chapter starts.

[N.U.F.]Cpt.BLEI232 also tested one of those servers, letting me know that he would like to rent one of it to support this game and its community. And as every server owner do need an account to login, Cpt.BLEI232 also had one of those accounts - with the login name of "NUF". Since about three weeks, we could see that our new protected servers did – from time to time - react like they would have been attacked. But after searching through several log files, nothing did look like an attack - since yesterday.

As you can see, while using the links below, BLEI shamelessly used the confidence in him by installing a CPU stressing program, which he did run yesterday so hard, that all servers crashed!

I do not understand, why he did this to all of us. To the server owners, which do pay the 20 Euros each month, to the players and it's fun to play this game in peace. I do not understand why he shows us a face from a nice guy and in the back ground he is doing this accompanied with lies about others. Sad to see this kind of attack, misusing the trust in him. For sure I did now cancel his account, and sorry that I did it not earlier.

Here is the proof of it:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/1s2wq19f39fwfur/22-02-2018%2000-35-58.jpg
http://www.mediafire.com/view/o7g7jtm7ltgsygg/22-02-2018%2000-36-32.jpg

Offline [F.U.N]Cpt

« Reply #14 on: Thursday, February 22, 2018, 15:02:35 PM »
https://picload.org/view/dadlpcol/lol.jpg.html seid drei wochen? LÜGNER
leute grundlos doof machen ist dein ding wie ich sehe. ich muss mich nicht von dir beleidigen lassen unterhalb der gürtellinie. da sollte man sich nicht wundern wenn zurück gefeuert wird.
« Last Edit: Thursday, February 22, 2018, 15:12:30 PM by [F.U.N]Cpt »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager