Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Camping til time expires - lame ridiculous losers who waste time.  (Read 5384 times)

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
  • AA: Dav3
Camping til time expires - lame ridiculous losers who waste time.
« on: Thursday, May 16, 2013, 14:59:54 PM »
So wtf is up with AA now a days? Seems servers encourage this insane waste of time.

Then you get the full on retards who say BUT DEFENSE IS CAMPING. No shit defense is camping, they are defending the objectives the retarded assault team is supposed to be taking / moving in on.

AA may as well just be all out death match on most servers. - im looking at you 82nd. I had 82nd members bitch at me cause I was calling out the campers on assault.

They sometimes even dont move in at all - ie staying outside on pipe or wc. Having 0 intention of taking an obj or moving in, in the slightest.

Play the fkin game.

End rant\

Are there any competitive ladders anymore? These pub scrubs are mental midgets.
« Last Edit: Thursday, May 16, 2013, 15:04:36 PM by Dav3 »

Offline RyanVDA

Re: Camping til time expires - lame ridiculous losers who waste time.
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, May 16, 2013, 15:12:10 PM »
if you dont like pub scrubs dont play on pub servers.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, May 16, 2013, 16:13:10 PM »
Ryan, if you look at the other thread he posted in, you'll see he's looking for a clan, so therefore he can't really rely on competitive play right now.

With that said, I've seen quite a few people on 82nd pipe servers that only move in when they're the last person and then, too, they only move just so much that nobody can say they were outside...
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline [VerteX]$MoNeY$

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, May 16, 2013, 16:34:00 PM »
Nowdays its called the modern game, clan servers clan rules and if you bitch too much on clan servers watch out from being banned. I don't support you for you to look for a clan right now, you should play along for now with your brother and feel the new game of AA. Don't talk just play your game and ignore others of how they play. You can't change it unless you make your server and your server rules. Simple:) You should be mature enough with your brother right now

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
  • AA: Dav3
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, May 16, 2013, 19:23:30 PM »
Im all for match play but there doesnt seem to be many clans that scrim or play any ladders? Pubs are the only choice and aa is my go to game...its just sad where it has gone.

@    teddy_grizzly_bear....Yupp and its sad sad sad pathetic. Assault should be making every effort to move in for the kills or obj on all maps. Not wasting time hoping for an easy kill aiming at windows and hiding waiting out the time limit.

If i knew where to get a reliable server I would do it. I have little time for spare stuff and dont know all the ins and outs of running a server - updating pb and all that jazz.

If this is possible...please point me in the right direction:

Get a server that can basically run itsself?....map cycle between 5-10 maps or so. ( servers that sit on the same map are ridiculous too )

Offline wickid

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, May 16, 2013, 19:26:33 PM »
omg another whining noob WHINING about campers leave the dam server if your that unhappy!!!!!!   PRETTY SIMPLE

Offline [VerteX]$MoNeY$

« Reply #6 on: Friday, May 17, 2013, 02:35:35 AM »
[SWISS] clan does scrims/and has a lot to do with competitions, try that:)

and running a server from assist is not hard at all and you would not waste a lot of time with it:) but if u want non disclosed server you can buy it and pay monthly or something like that:)i can show u how to run home assist server just pm and i'll contact u :)or send me teamviewer details and i connect to u.

Offline KARI-30

« Reply #7 on: Friday, May 17, 2013, 07:57:11 AM »
There are still clans who scrim every day. HT, NoG., Mortiferus, SWISS (not so much lately), you can also try this new founded scrim clan HOTB.

Offline -[unR]BENDAWICH

« Reply #8 on: Friday, May 17, 2013, 07:58:49 AM »
yeh there is alot of that going on it seems, which gets frustrating especially when its a round that determines the outcome of a set. Ppl only getting inside with 30 seconds or so remaining. I try to go by the "get objs or die trying" way. =p

I find it more frustrating when most of the team play as if there isn't a team around them. I know its naive to think u will get a team working together in a pub, but when u do play as a team it makes the game more fun ten fold. But its a rarity these days, which often forces me to play defense.

Offline ]-KTA-[Helldiver

« Reply #9 on: Friday, May 17, 2013, 10:29:23 AM »
Disabling tracking stats at all would drastically reduce "camp for fr" Problem  :D

Offline insidiae

« Reply #10 on: Friday, May 17, 2013, 10:45:22 AM »
Lordkatar2, I'll just leave this here.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #11 on: Friday, May 17, 2013, 10:48:41 AM »
Isn't he usually in North pump prone next to the entrance or in oil side of tunnel? I mean when I played more pipeline, he was quite easy to predict.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline wickid

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Friday, May 17, 2013, 19:13:34 PM »
Disabling tracking stats at all would drastically reduce "camp for fr" Problem  :D

if it was up to me i get rid of tracker, but all the frag rate whores would quit playn aa that's why they keep the tracker, like we don't have enough players to keep this game going without em , pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Offline Mixk

« Reply #13 on: Saturday, May 18, 2013, 00:40:39 AM »
If we are going to stir the pot here lets not forget the frag whores on assault who do get inside and instead of taking the objectives with say two minutes left, camp there ass off waiting for enemy to show themselves so they can kill them and letting everyone sit and wait, quit often till time runs out.
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline 82nd_DXO_COL=Shad

« Reply #14 on: Saturday, May 18, 2013, 09:55:39 AM »
I don't know who bitched at you on 82nd pipeline for calling out campers, we generally don't like assault campers.  We've limited the time limit to 4 mins (enough time for well organized assault to take objectives), and if the rest of assault wants to camp outside, they are easily killed.  Usually if there are admins on we kick idlers.  You are welcome to votekick idlers when admins are not on.  Might have been somebody who thought you were ghosting on comms.  Defense campers, well, that's a matter of opinion I guess.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager