Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: BT E-mail  (Read 1401 times)

Offline R[-.^@XE^

BT E-mail
« on: Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 05:42:40 AM »
I was trying to search a BT e-mail but nothing shows even when i search for own, any ideas.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: BT E-mail
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 07:59:55 AM »
I'll go ahead and assume that BT = Battletracker.

Battletracker doesn't show email addresses of members if I'm not mistaken, but if you want to send an email to someone, just go to their profile and click "Send e-mail" on the right side under Options.

And I mean the user's profile page, not his tracker page, just like here:
http://battletracker.com/forum/index.php?page=User&userID=1

But if you want to change your own e-mail address, just log in, click "My Profile" at the top, and then just press the "E-mail address" button. Or just log in and click this link.

If neither of those things was what you were looking for, then I couldn't understand what you said.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline R[-.^@XE^

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 09:00:03 AM »
No i was sure at one stage if you had an e-mail address you could do a search to see if they had an account and what player name they use with it.

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 11:03:12 AM »
No i was sure at one stage if you had an e-mail address you could do a search to see if they had an account and what player name they use with it.
It might have been that way in the old aaotracker site, but now all you can do (to my knowledge) is to go to this page:
http://battletracker.com/forum/index.php?form=LostPassword
and enter the e-mail. It will probably say if the e-mail is registered or not, but the account name will only be seen on the e-mail that it sends if the e-mail is registered.

So in other words if you have access to the e-mail in question you will get the username on the mail, but otherwise I don't think it's possible.

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline R[-.^@XE^

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 11:31:25 AM »
You could be right, i was going to use it if people registered with the clan we could search using the e-mail to see if they have another account on BT

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 16:38:29 PM »
You could be right, i was going to use it if people registered with the clan we could search using the e-mail to see if they have another account on BT
Yeah, nowadays there are a lot of people who've apparently played for years, but have a new battletracker account with nothing tying them to any old accounts in BT or on accounthistory. Of course there were loads of people that actually didn't have BT before the auth were down, but I understand the need to see if someone has a past history.

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 17:30:23 PM »

Usually i search here:
http://battletracker.com/forum/index.php?form=MembersSearch

Didn't had issues before looking for members by their email.
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline R[-.^@XE^

« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 22:57:13 PM »
Yes Sergio that is the page i used, i left everything blank and just used the e-mail, i tried exact match and also left that blank but both times nothing.

When i tried my e-mail i also get nothing back.

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, October 11, 2012, 02:28:38 AM »
Maybe it happens with private email tracker only, there's a option for setting it private in settings.
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager