Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Battletracker  (Read 2537 times)

Offline Lord-of-War

• Loyal Member
  • La vida no vale nada
    • View Profile
  • AA: Lord-of-War
Battletracker
« on: Sunday, December 29, 2013, 06:17:20 AM »
Does anyone know why the sort function  ( Kills ,Honor etc. ) on Battletracker isn't working ?

Thank You

Lord-of-War
 :style:
"the world is basically a forced labor camp from which the workers - all innocents - are led forth by lottery, a few each day, to be executed," Cormac McCarthy

Offline Ganja

Re: Battletracker
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, December 29, 2013, 06:18:09 AM »
What do you mean? Untracked server?

Offline Lord-of-War

• Loyal Member
  • La vida no vale nada
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, December 29, 2013, 06:29:46 AM »
No i mean the battletracker page   (battletracker.com) Players are all mixed up and there is no logic sequence anymore - you cant find out where you stand in ranking cause it doesnt sort the players  accordingly
"the world is basically a forced labor camp from which the workers - all innocents - are led forth by lottery, a few each day, to be executed," Cormac McCarthy

Offline Lord-of-War

• Loyal Member
  • La vida no vale nada
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, December 29, 2013, 06:31:51 AM »
In the toplist AA 2

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, December 29, 2013, 07:25:26 AM »
You're right. They're just in the order of BT ID and you can't change it by pressing the various headings there.

But you'd be better off complaining about it on BT forums, because the admins here can do nothing about what's happening there.

Unfortunately there are (to my knowledge) no active admins on BT, though.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Ganja

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, December 29, 2013, 09:00:53 AM »
It's funny actually. They are ordered in join-time.
You'll find the oldest players first, and at the last page you'll see the newest players. It's an interesting ranking IMO :D

Offline Lord-of-War

• Loyal Member
  • La vida no vale nada
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Monday, December 30, 2013, 06:56:16 AM »
They are sorted by Fuck all.

I think its nice to have a functioning toplist and see where you stand.
Most people act  ever so cool about it  but i bet they are the ones that look at it every day and control their frag rate etc.

I enjoy seeing my improvements  compared to others - This  is a competitive game - otherwise i might as well sit down and play solitaire

Offline Lord-of-War

• Loyal Member
  • La vida no vale nada
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Monday, December 30, 2013, 07:09:44 AM »
I did post now on Bt site like you suggested  lets see what happens

Somehow the admins of Assist must have some kind of influence on BT cause remember the time they wiped all users off that didnt do their training - there were like 7 thsd. players plus now we got  4 thsd. something

Anyway why do you people think players create new nicks all the time - Because they want to improve their ranking by doing so and people ask me how can i only have a frag rate of 0,93 - Try and work yourself up from 0,4 to 1 with a couple of thousand kills - takes quite a long time

Maybe it will work again for all us frag hoes

Otherwise  i suggest the creation of a tool to implement our own toplist. Shouldnt be a problem
for all the computer geeks and experts around here

Lord-of-War  :style:

Offline -[unR]BENDAWICH

« Reply #8 on: Monday, December 30, 2013, 17:09:01 PM »
Yeh something must have broke it. If you looking for your rank, just log in and it says it in tiny letters at the top. Ofc this only shows ur rank in kills, until u toggle the score, deaths etc.Not ideal but it will still show it. It looks like it is now sorted by ID, But it doesnt change its look when you try to sort by other stats.

Offline Lord-of-War

• Loyal Member
  • La vida no vale nada
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, January 02, 2014, 14:11:56 PM »
Wrote an e mail to the administrator of battletracker.

Site is fixed now. All working again

Cool
Thanks

Lord-of-War

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager