Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Banned from ATAS server  (Read 6576 times)

Offline JoNeVaNe

Banned from ATAS server
« on: Sunday, December 28, 2014, 12:38:06 PM »
{ATAS}.ATA^ you banned me from your server... Can you tell some reason for that?

Offline =SKUL=SherminatorPT

Re: Banned from ATAS server
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, December 28, 2014, 13:29:52 PM »
{ATAS}.ATA^ you banned me from your server... Can you tell some reason for that?
1- You acused them of ghosting (they do!)
2- You owned their asses ( a 10 year hold with down syndrom could)
3- they didnt get their ass rape this week.

Offline raw

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, December 28, 2014, 13:36:21 PM »
Hah..not surprised to see message like this. i talk to ATA john..
AA2  2005-2015
AA:PG 2015-

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, December 28, 2014, 13:50:59 PM »
We can't do anything about server bans here. You need to go to their website.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, December 28, 2014, 13:55:12 PM »
why do players go to servers like that. this i dont understand...

Offline halko

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, December 28, 2014, 14:15:23 PM »
We got fooled by team ATAS. We were playing Hospi on HT server but it started lagging like hell and then ATAS member lured us on their server. :D They planned the hole thing!!

Seriously. I can't understand why people accuse without evidence. It doesn't lead anywhere but bring shit among players. It's a frigging fun game and at least I always try to behave well and help others. How the hell we would ever get new players if we just bash each other like hell.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, December 28, 2014, 16:10:02 PM »
I use to get kicked all the time on there server. But now we get along much better haven't had no problem.

Lately been seeing a lot of bull shit on some players... ..

I know assist does a lot detecting noob cheats but I know they slipping by your system

Offline Bart!

« Reply #7 on: Monday, December 29, 2014, 01:25:28 AM »
Like said before, if you think somebody is cheating, feel free to PM me, but it's not good for the game to just ban people for suspicions.

Offline ATA

« Reply #8 on: Monday, December 29, 2014, 08:31:52 AM »
i dont give any bans just for fun! i even watch the player his gamin over 15-20 rounds. i just wanna be sure that his hacking or not. but when i see the player running round over round and killing enemys with 1 shot (RPK) and 100% sure where the enemys are! is that no reason to ban him ?

Offline JoNeVaNe

« Reply #9 on: Monday, December 29, 2014, 08:56:10 AM »
i dont give any bans just for fun! i even watch the player his gamin over 15-20 rounds. i just wanna be sure that his hacking or not. but when i see the player running round over round and killing enemys with 1 shot (RPK) and 100% sure where the enemys are! is that no reason to ban him ?

Ok, if I sometimes play very well, it does not mean that I am hacker. I have played this game over ten years so I have some kills to shoot headshots sometimes (With RPK too). And when I rush over heliroof to Ambush side, i allways check all places (who does not?), where enemies can be (helipad, cars, fire escape, loading dock etc....) And answer to your question, it is not reason to ban me, if you just think that I am hacking. Can you please give some proofs, that I am using hacks in this game.

-John_Wayn3

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #10 on: Monday, December 29, 2014, 08:58:22 AM »
if so, then for sure yes.
but the better way would be to make a video of it (fraps is good for this, maybe also demorec). then upload the sequences to the ban request part of this forum. the admins will them - if one is really still cheating - for ever out of this game. so all other admins would be happy too.
would be great if you could do this (console, demorec xx)
thanks a lot.

btw: I did play with john_wayne - and I don't think he is cheating. only one more good player.

Offline ATA

« Reply #11 on: Monday, December 29, 2014, 09:14:05 AM »
u say u play this game over 10 years ok, iplay this game from 1.0 and that means nothing to kill over 20enemys with rpk with first bullet by begin firing (headshot) dosnt matter wich distance. i watched u and thats not normal gameplay! u where just running and right know where the enemys are taked back ur gun before the enemy come through the corner and boooom headshot, everytime headshot! headshot over headshot with rpk ! dosnt matter where u are headshot! ur gameplay is soooo sure , u will say that u do that without any help?

Offline JoNeVaNe

« Reply #12 on: Monday, December 29, 2014, 09:34:46 AM »
u say u play this game over 10 years ok, iplay this game from 1.0 and that means nothing to kill over 20enemys with rpk with first bullet by begin firing (headshot) dosnt matter wich distance. i watched u and thats not normal gameplay! u where just running and right know where the enemys are taked back ur gun before the enemy come through the corner and boooom headshot, everytime headshot! headshot over headshot with rpk ! dosnt matter where u are headshot! ur gameplay is soooo sure , u will say that u do that without any help?

Yes, I can do that kinds of things without any helps. If you watch my playing, you saw that i use ironsight, when distance is over 10 meter or something... And why I know where the enemies are, please check my last post.

-John_Wayn3

Offline Ganja

« Reply #13 on: Monday, December 29, 2014, 11:10:00 AM »
Yes, I can do that kinds of things without any helps. If you watch my playing, you saw that i use ironsight, when distance is over 10 meter or something... And why I know where the enemies are, please check my last post.

-John_Wayn3

Ban the hacker, he uses ironsight on RPK ! :D

seriously, this:

We got fooled by team ATAS. We were playing Hospi on HT server but it started lagging like hell and then ATAS member lured us on their server. :D They planned the hole thing!!

Seriously. I can't understand why people accuse without evidence. It doesn't lead anywhere but bring shit among players. It's a frigging fun game and at least I always try to behave well and help others. How the hell we would ever get new players if we just bash each other like hell.

Offline Bart!

« Reply #14 on: Monday, December 29, 2014, 11:30:03 AM »
You know RPK kills with 2 shots, so it looks like 1 shot sometimes because you die fast.

Furthermore, on hospital many people are on the same spot every round, it is no rocket science to watch the right spot.

I need to see some concrete proof to be honest.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager