Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Banned from ATAS server  (Read 6524 times)

Offline ATA

Re: Banned from ATAS server
« Reply #15 on: Monday, December 29, 2014, 13:17:29 PM »
u want proof ,u will get if punkbuster works better than now:) i know the rpk gun and how to play with it. i just watched hes gaming and for me it wasnt normal gameplay. we can talk over 1000 times here and everybody know there some private hacks for aao and belive me that they use it sometimes!!! what can do the server admins at that point ?watch them how they killing with 1 shot and getting kills like 38-2?^^  sure,not on atas server!!!

Offline Bart!

« Reply #16 on: Monday, December 29, 2014, 13:21:46 PM »
u want proof ,u will get if punkbuster works better than now:) i know the rpk gun and how to play with it. i just watched hes gaming and for me it wasnt normal gameplay. we can talk over 1000 times here and everybody know there some private hacks for aao and belive me that they use it sometimes!!! what can do the server admins at that point ?watch them how they killing with 1 shot and getting kills like 38-2?^^  sure,not on atas server!!!
I actually play against him now and he has some good shots but that does not equal cheating.
And I can guarantee you I know the saw and rpk well, and I did not see anything suspicious.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #17 on: Monday, December 29, 2014, 13:29:55 PM »
If any of you actually had a clue as to how good the Assist anti-cheat is, you wouldn't be accusing people. Just suck it up and face the fact that there are people that play better.

That said, I would do the same as ATAS. I wouldn't want people that are making the game heavily one-sided, there's no fun for either team then. Having a proper challenge is what's fun.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Bart!

« Reply #18 on: Monday, December 29, 2014, 13:37:48 PM »
If any of you actually had a clue as to how good the Assist anti-cheat is, you wouldn't be accusing people. Just suck it up and face the fact that there are people that play better.

That said, I would do the same as ATAS. I wouldn't want people that are making the game heavily one-sided, there's no fun for either team then. Having a proper challenge is what's fun.
I do not agree in the latter, I do not understand how banning a good player would help. I would actually be encouraged to learn from them, and learn from own mistakes. I do not see any reason to ban good players.

What I can agree on is a server for lower skilled players only, that people who are too good are not allowed to join in. However then there's another thing: Where to draw the line? When will somebody be "too good"? Sometimes they can have their good days as well...
« Last Edit: Monday, December 29, 2014, 13:40:21 PM by Bart! »

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #19 on: Monday, December 29, 2014, 13:44:57 PM »
What I can agree on is a server for lower skilled players only, that people who are too good are not allowed to join in. However then there's another thing: Where to draw the line? When will somebody be "too good"? Sometimes they can have their good days as well...
And how do you enforce that? The honor check doesn't mean anything as people can claim honor accounts but haven't played in 5 years.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Monday, December 29, 2014, 13:45:57 PM »
I actually play against him now and he has some good shots but that does not equal cheating.
And I can guarantee you I know the saw and rpk well, and I did not see anything suspicious.

i agree john is a good player

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Monday, December 29, 2014, 13:50:21 PM »
i dont give any bans just for fun! i even watch the player his gamin over 15-20 rounds. i just wanna be sure that his hacking or not. but when i see the player running round over round and killing enemys with 1 shot (RPK) and 100% sure where the enemys are! is that no reason to ban him ?

nothing perosonal ata but i say the samething about ex with his headshots with rpk long distance, but i expect it cause i'm playing on a euro server where pings makes a big difference, his 8 ping against my 40 ping, makes a big differnce

anyhow what only annoys me is spots i go to i get flashed all the dam time, and when i flash that same spot and peeps are not flashed is what brings the questionable game play

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Monday, December 29, 2014, 13:56:35 PM »
Jeez ATA... so did you watch me also? Im only playing with rpk lol

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Monday, December 29, 2014, 14:07:02 PM »
Jeez ATA... so did you watch me also? Im only playing with rpk lol

yea boolie the biggest hacker of em all lol

Offline ATA

« Reply #24 on: Monday, December 29, 2014, 14:24:11 PM »
u guys didnt see the same what i saw yesterday, so pls lets close this topic becoz its gonna really funny! the fact is when im sure some player isnt clean so i leave the server but when im sure some isnt clean on our server so im gonna kick em out!

ps bart: u really think he was playing tonight like yesterday night? u wanna say that i kick some player playing like this???

im gonna record next time so everybody will see!!!

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Monday, December 29, 2014, 14:55:57 PM »
u guys didnt see the same what i saw yesterday, so pls lets close this topic becoz its gonna really funny! the fact is when im sure some player isnt clean so i leave the server but when im sure some isnt clean on our server so im gonna kick em out!

ps bart: u really think he was playing tonight like yesterday night? u wanna say that i kick some player playing like this???

i have played with john for about 4 months or so, yes he has good days and bad days, we all do ata, i've played against him as well, he's a good player, only get better when playing against good players,
post your vids

Offline ATA

« Reply #26 on: Monday, December 29, 2014, 15:15:07 PM »
so tonight he have bad days and bad moves^^???

lets close it really . got headsick!!!

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Monday, December 29, 2014, 15:21:07 PM »
so tonight he have bad days and bad moves^^???

lets close it really . got headsick!!!

no just sayn we all have our good days and bad days

Offline Bart!

« Reply #28 on: Monday, December 29, 2014, 17:27:23 PM »

He actually played pretty good, gave me some 1shots as well and most of the times he hit me when I shot him.

Offline ATA

« Reply #29 on: Monday, December 29, 2014, 18:07:02 PM »
what should i say,right nothin^^

dude its ok ,hes out from banlist and everything is kkk. lets wait for ur job incomin 2 mounths^^

hooah

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager