Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Back again!  (Read 1607 times)

Offline Geroy

• View Profile
  • AA: Geroy!
Back again!
« on: Wednesday, April 25, 2012, 12:34:13 PM »
THIS IS AMAZING!!! I've missed this game for so so so many years!!! I'm back on now and can't wait to start playing again. Whoever made this happen is amazing! Thank you! I wish we could make the game stronger though in regards to numbers. Is there any way to get the word out there more that there is still a community in the game? I'm just coming back today because I see there are still people playing. I bet there are a lot of others who miss the game that would come back and play more if they knew the game was still around.  I can't wait to get a mouse (on a laptop now) and start playing again!!!! :D:D:D:D

Offline Boulevard

Re: Back again!
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, April 25, 2012, 12:59:09 PM »
THIS IS AMAZING!!! I've missed this game for so so so many years!!! I'm back on now and can't wait to start playing again. Whoever made this happen is amazing! Thank you! I wish we could make the game stronger though in regards to numbers. Is there any way to get the word out there more that there is still a community in the game? I'm just coming back today because I see there are still people playing. I bet there are a lot of others who miss the game that would come back and play more if they knew the game was still around.  I can't wait to get a mouse (on a laptop now) and start playing again!!!! :D:D:D:D

:) :) :) Welcome back

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, April 25, 2012, 13:08:15 PM »
Welcome :)
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline Ganja

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, April 25, 2012, 14:44:10 PM »
Haa dude we've already met today ;)

Wih u much fun on AA and feel free to talk about it and invite ur neighbourhood

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, April 25, 2012, 16:13:24 PM »
E-mail everyone you know. More people = more fun

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager