Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: ATAS server  (Read 16673 times)

Offline =SKUL=SherminatorPT

Re: ATAS server
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, October 26, 2013, 21:08:12 PM »
cool a new start  :D
BTW what software did you use to make your banner?

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, October 26, 2013, 21:32:21 PM »
BTW what software did you use to make your banner?

man been so long ago, i belive i used photoshop long ass time ago

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #32 on: Sunday, October 27, 2013, 06:52:59 AM »
This is good stuff brotherhood in game land Hooah !!

« Reply #33 on: Sunday, October 27, 2013, 07:18:16 AM »
This is good stuff brotherhood in game land Hooah !!
It's all i ever wanted, what's the point in working hard all day to go online and waste 2 hours playing pissed off at people?
I love you dudes lol :style:

Offline Choogelaar

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Sunday, October 27, 2013, 07:28:44 AM »
To bad that tk dont show in loggs because he tk me just before i say be went pick up the soap wich means he just tk me and went to jail but thats not in the log.
I coulnt care less about choggelar or crazy bich wich he says is hes wife,
Everytime they join a server where im playing they insult me with racist coments, the second admins are online they stop ,they are 2 faces arogant people, i even try to play my game and dont pay atention to them but they keep up. Im at work now but when ill be home later ill post a ss of them asking admin to ban me for i quote " ban sherminator ffs no one shoots like that"
They cant shoot strait so no one can!
ohh dude i read each thing you wrote down and i come to one conclusion only ,,keep lying and tk-ing with 2nd account weird how that is possible thoo ,first of all im not staying in a server where you are in cause you still cannot RESPECT other people ,take for example the way you call the players of ATA but that is not up to me to say that you are wrong  cause i wassnt there ,and about email's wow really wanna go that way i left it all aside and you are sending me a message  basicly saying im friends with Sergio so if i was you i would STFU to me,,,really not to mention about the insults and the disrespect you have for people ? the thing about portugese was a joke and i explained that  but apperently you read in between the lines and only see what you want to see or read,

Offline Mixk

« Reply #35 on: Sunday, October 27, 2013, 09:00:34 AM »
what's the point in working hard all day to go online and waste 2 hours playing pissed off at people?

So very true. End of day is  time to unwind and have a little fun, not get wound up tighter. Could end up going postal and then we would see your mugshots in the post office or courthouse.  :shock:
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

« Reply #36 on: Sunday, October 27, 2013, 09:37:08 AM »
ohh dude i read each thing you wrote down and i come to one conclusion only ,,keep lying and tk-ing with 2nd account weird how that is possible thoo ,first of all im not staying in a server where you are in cause you still cannot RESPECT other people ,take for example the way you call the players of ATA but that is not up to me to say that you are wrong  cause i wassnt there ,and about email's wow really wanna go that way i left it all aside and you are sending me a message  basicly saying im friends with Sergio so if i was you i would STFU to me,,,really not to mention about the insults and the disrespect you have for people ? the thing about portugese was a joke and i explained that  but apperently you read in between the lines and only see what you want to see or read,
Respect goes both ways, want sum show sum, i'm done giving you atention. you'r so respectfull when admins are present. but i know what you'r, keep you'r opinions to yourself.Funny thing is i have to read betwin the lines but when i make a joke you take it seriouslly, you need to take you'r morning Fuckitall pills.
You'r now off my noobtranslater software, so you can stop talking to me .........
« Last Edit: Sunday, October 27, 2013, 09:39:35 AM by =SKUL=SherminatorPT »

Offline Choogelaar

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Sunday, October 27, 2013, 09:45:02 AM »
well there it is again!!!!   exactly what you probebly translated in your software show respect and earn respect  well in my opinion that word RESPECT  dont show up in your translation software right ??  i can show each and every pm that i send are you daring me cause i will ,in each server i join i play the game respectfully towards the server owner and the players that are in there ,but if you start talking shit to me well you can expect some words back aswell,and don't  talk shit in here about other religions disrespectfully  cause that right there shows how much respect you show to other people ,i talk to anyone i want and you nor anyone else will stop me , you went in the mountain pass server  just to tk me on assault, you dont even play mountain pass that much so who is hurrasing who we always play mountain pass and i dont have to change any type of behavior when admins are there or not there so hide under the rock where you crawled out from and stop hurassing other people with your BS talk, ohh and btw i dont need a translating software tool , people can read what i write or say  even if its sometimes a bit off

« Reply #38 on: Sunday, October 27, 2013, 10:43:23 AM »
well there it is again!!!!   exactly what you probebly translated in your software show respect and earn respect  well in my opinion that word RESPECT  dont show up in your translation software right ??  i can show each and every pm that i send are you daring me cause i will ,in each server i join i play the game respectfully towards the server owner and the players that are in there ,but if you start talking shit to me well you can expect some words back aswell,and don't  talk shit in here about other religions disrespectfully  cause that right there shows how much respect you show to other people ,i talk to anyone i want and you nor anyone else will stop me , you went in the mountain pass server  just to tk me on assault, you dont even play mountain pass that much so who is hurrasing who we always play mountain pass and i dont have to change any type of behavior when admins are there or not there so hide under the rock where you crawled out from and stop hurassing other people with your BS talk, ohh and btw i dont need a translating software tool , people can read what i write or say  even if its sometimes a bit off
I didnt disrespected you now, you'r a funny guy that dosnt have any sence of humor unless you'r the one making fun of others like when they'r portuguese....
Plz stop talking to me.

« Reply #39 on: Sunday, October 27, 2013, 10:57:57 AM »
I didnt went to MP just to tk you, you were far away in the fog and no you did not reported, so i opened fire in wich you start talking shit, i told you many times remain quiet towards me. End of discution, no more replys to you .

Offline Choogelaar

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Sunday, October 27, 2013, 16:04:50 PM »
ahhh sure why dont you tell the truth instead wanker ??? cause the treath you made towards me about you having a portugese friend called Sergio  well i dont give a flying fuck about that either  ,,, using somebody else to try to make yourself better than someone else ???? you know what KARMA IS A BITCH and will always come back to hunt you ,,,tell the truth for only once idiot and stop beeing an ass

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: Sunday, October 27, 2013, 16:53:14 PM »
should all just boycott atas server, let them enjoy playing by them selfs

« Reply #42 on: Sunday, October 27, 2013, 17:52:04 PM »
ahhh sure why dont you tell the truth instead wanker ??? cause the treath you made towards me about you having a portugese friend called Sergio  well i dont give a flying fuck about that either  ,,, using somebody else to try to make yourself better than someone else ???? you know what KARMA IS A BITCH and will always come back to hunt you ,,,tell the truth for only once idiot and stop beeing an ass
we were all having a civilized conversation untill you barked.

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: Sunday, October 27, 2013, 17:58:51 PM »
Let's get back to the topic.

« Reply #44 on: Sunday, October 27, 2013, 18:12:48 PM »
Let's get back to the topic.
Topic is ATAS are ghosters and forceclass abuser when you kill them to much.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager