Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Assist 2.5 ( Americas Army 2.8.5 )  (Read 19461 times)

Offline lukinhas

• I Love You Americas Army 2.5 Assist
    • View Profile
  • AA: -.[H].attack!
Assist 2.5 ( Americas Army 2.8.5 )
« on: Wednesday, September 25, 2013, 12:04:55 PM »
What could be done, to bring the player back to AA2? before ending version 2.8.5, servers lived crowded every day .. Once released their assistance, gave a low of 70% in the Players,
what could be done to bring them back? Version 2.8.5 could not Back?

Offline noobslayer

Re: Assist 2.5 ( Americas Army 2.8.5 )
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, September 25, 2013, 12:10:47 PM »
AA2 is dead and you won't get it back alive. Looks like everyone is playing gta V. New games are only getting better, so there's no way that AA2 will have lots of players

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, September 25, 2013, 12:41:43 PM »
I believe people are moving on after what happen, I don't think aa2 is dead just yet, but surely lost players

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, September 25, 2013, 12:44:28 PM »
I believe people are moving on after what happen, I don't think aa2 is dead just yet, but surely lost players

68 players ingame on this time, not dead...... ?:mad:

btw do people really think I give a fuck if I get - internetz  :up: :P

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, September 25, 2013, 14:06:08 PM »
68 players ingame on this time, not dead...... ?:mad:

btw do people really think I give a fuck if I get - internetz  :up: :P

Lol

Offline Ganja

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, September 25, 2013, 16:43:00 PM »
70 players is enough to have at least 3 full servers. If only the maps played wouldn't always be the same ...

Offline dtruesdale

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, September 25, 2013, 19:47:35 PM »
70 players is enough to have at least 3 full servers. If only the maps played wouldn't always be the same ...

Need Map rotation working.....with Query port not getting dumped every so often.

Offline FilteredName1488911

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, September 25, 2013, 20:58:23 PM »

Why they are leaving? I thought this very cool SAI feature will bring more players...

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, September 25, 2013, 21:09:09 PM »
Why they are leaving? I thought this very cool SAI feature will bring more players...
because some retard polack was ruining their gaming expirience.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline CheeseyTron

« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, September 25, 2013, 22:32:40 PM »

Offline KARI-30

« Reply #10 on: Thursday, September 26, 2013, 04:33:51 AM »
AA2 is not dead. When I still see players on the server, the game is alive. When there will be 0 players online, then I can say the game is dead. Same like players said the game is dead back in 2008 when there were 300 players online. Not a long time back we had 200+ online. Not bad after the game was suppose to be dead for 5 years.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #11 on: Thursday, September 26, 2013, 06:53:47 AM »
Now there are as many players on 2.5 as on 3, so let's wait till the guys playing PG get bored of the fast gameplay, hear about this here, and come back :)

Offline FilteredName1488911

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, September 26, 2013, 09:10:07 AM »

So the guy who coded trojan and then shut the auth down was polish??? I thought he was brit. I'm confused now...

Offline woopty

« Reply #13 on: Thursday, September 26, 2013, 15:24:49 PM »
Lets not talk about what happened as i think we all heard enough... Lets just move forward an try to get it populated again. I agree with ganja !!!! they will get bored with fast gameplay and come back,,, just a matter of time.

Offline NoBigDeal

• Loyal Member
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, September 26, 2013, 15:43:14 PM »
So the guy who coded trojan and then shut the auth down was polish??? I thought he was brit. I'm confused now...
Where is the difference..?

AA2 is not dead. When I still see players on the server, the game is alive. When there will be 0 players online, then I can say the game is dead...
No, isn't - this is the "agony" ...

I believe people are moving on after what happen...
What happened was wrong but this has nothing to do with it. It's because of 'evolution' - gaming evolution...

...they will get bored with fast gameplay and come back,,, just a matter of time.
Don't think so...

What could be done, to bring the player back to AA2?
Only one thing: a brand new engine...
What if you could change the world by changing your perspective of it?
Would you?

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager