Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Are people still playing?>  (Read 3243 times)

Offline Blittz88

Are people still playing?>
« on: Tuesday, January 16, 2018, 20:07:26 PM »
Old AA2 player looking to start playing casually again. Are people still playing? what days are busiest player wise? Also have another friend who is interested in playing again. Would love to get back into this game!
I have missed it very much. :'(

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Are people still playing?>
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, January 17, 2018, 02:30:57 AM »
There are still some people playing.

However, since the way we used to authenticate users (battletracker.com) is on it's way down and doesn't let you register new users, new users cannot be created at this moment.
Some of the admins are working on a fix. The exact ETA is hard to project right now, but if all goes well, there could be something by the end of the week.

With that said, if you already had a battletracker.com username and password, login with those details should still work. You can still log on to battletracker.com with your old details (but you won't be able to do anyhting there) and if you managed to do that, the same details work for Assist.

We're sorry for the inconvenience.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, January 17, 2018, 02:33:40 AM by teddy_grizzly_bear »
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Blittz88

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, January 17, 2018, 11:24:39 AM »
Right on! I started to play again in 2015 before they shut everything down. Luckily I made an extra account, and still have my old one as well.  Would love to admin a server, but I think I need better internet to run my own. Anyways, thanks for the help! hope to see ya out there!

Offline Omisego

• View Profile
  • AA: None
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, January 17, 2018, 21:25:10 PM »
I am interested in playing - old AA player as well. Just discovered this now :( wish I knew about it sooner. Unfortunately, I do not have a battletracker account, so I cannot play until the admins find a new authentication/account creation method. Guess I'll keep checking back until then... Really want to play with you all!

Offline Zer0ev1L

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, January 30, 2018, 19:54:07 PM »
I'm an old player as well, really bummed to find out I can't play it. Downloaded Assist 2.5 and it said I had to login but I have no idea what my old username/password is. I haven't played since like 2004 or 5.

If someone knows a way to play, please let me know I would greatly appreciate it.

Offline 82nd-Zombie

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2018, 12:07:45 PM »
Hey there guys, myself and the 82nd Airborne (USAT) are alive and active playing. If you guys get lonely and tired of not having fellow teammates to communicate with come join us on teamspeak. All the info is below under my sig

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager