Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Americas army!  (Read 3766 times)

Offline Empty9091

Americas army!
« on: Tuesday, January 28, 2020, 15:38:44 PM »
I used to spend many many hours on AA maybe 15 years ago, then I discovered girls and cars haha. Anyway I've just built my pc first pc since 2006 so looking to get back on AA if possible. My favourite map was pipeline sf, in 2004 I was the 4th highest in the UK on that map via AA tracker that was available back then.

Just discovered xfire no longer exists and I'm too late to get all my data. AA tracker is no longer about so those stats are gone. And I can't login on the AA website with my old details. So my question is will I have to start from scratch again with all that training and what not. Is AA 2 actually still running with all the maps? Including the sf ones. I'm a bit dated it seems so take it easy on your response lol thanks

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Americas army!
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, January 29, 2020, 07:05:24 AM »
Most of the Getting Started page should still be up to date.

Long story short, the US Army stopped supporting this game in the end of 2011. Last year, battletracker also went completely down. You used to be able to register at battletracker.com and use the accounts to login to 25Assist. Now you can still use your battletracker account if it's in our database (if it was used to log in to 25Assist between 2014 and 2019, I think, don't quote me on the dates).

If you don't have an existing battletracker account which you've previously used with 25Assist, you can register a new account at https://auth.aa25.org/register/

No, you do not need to do training.

The maps are all still there, but I'm afraid you'll have a bad time trying to find people to play exotic maps. You'll probably see some people on Pipeline (or the SF version) every now and then.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager