Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: [UPDATED]America's Army 2 community site  (Read 3436 times)

Offline TeamECF

• View Profile
[UPDATED]America's Army 2 community site
« on: Saturday, January 14, 2012, 13:04:11 PM »

America's Army 2 community

Hello to all players from America's Army 2!

First, we wanted to make a very big thank to the people that are working on AA2.5 assist, and are making a very nice work on their free time for the pleasure of players.

The french community is actually developing a website which is aiming to gather all the players from any version of America's Army 2, and especially teams, to keep playing AA2 and maintaining it alive.

With this space dedicated to the community, everyone will be able to share content about America's Army and organize special events with players and teams, even tournaments.

We are counting on every players to keep supporting AA2 and send this information to their friends.

We thank again the developers and also the entire community.

See you soon at AACF!

For any question, suggestion or even complaint, please send a message to this account or below.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, January 25, 2012, 12:42:26 PM by TeamECF »

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
Re: America's Army 2 community site
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, January 14, 2012, 14:09:34 PM »
IMO, this kind of stuff will only divide the community. If you guys truly want to work together and create a central forum for AA2 players, get Homey to lock their AA2 forum and get rid of other little forums like this one. The more AA2 forums out there, the more divided the community will be. It's cool to see interest and things like this popping up, it shows motivation. It's just my 2 cents though.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Jared

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, January 14, 2012, 17:35:18 PM »
i think it should all be done over at aa25.org

Offline JunK

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, January 14, 2012, 18:10:15 PM »
i think it should all be done over at aa25.org

true but there are not representing the America's Army whole game but they just representing the 25Assist ;), and they need to change it with more help >> maps, tactics, weapons, forum, news articles, and with more colors.

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, January 14, 2012, 18:48:41 PM »
true but there are not representing the America's Army whole game but they just representing the 25Assist ;), and they need to change it with more help >> maps, tactics, weapons, forum, news articles, and with more colors.

:) We'd like to update the website some more but none of us really get to it. Occasionally I'll update something but I don't spend much time on it. Specific suggestions are always appreciated.

Jared

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, January 14, 2012, 19:03:05 PM »
We can make aa25.org the community its simple changes, and i have an epic server for web hosting so if need be i can host it

Jonnym

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, January 15, 2012, 06:31:44 AM »
Battletracker needs to be the AA community site, This is where all the accounts are stored. That is where the honor and stats come from and that is where everyone should be going. This site should be for developers and bug reports.

Offline JunK

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, January 15, 2012, 08:48:32 AM »
Battletracker needs to be the AA community site, This is where all the accounts are stored. That is where the honor and stats come from and that is where everyone should be going. This site should be for developers and bug reports.

indeed. in Americasarmy.com you always could login, but I didn't see a really community in that because people was just using it to change there nicknames. I think also, Battletracker would be used for it for changing the nicknames etc...

we can maybe try to contact: Bru$$els-2004 and ask him, if he can make an America's Army community. He was making up the: www.aao2.com community, let's ask him if he can make from that a community. With helping him out with moderators of each popular country's: UK, NL, PL, DE, FR, BR and more of the countries, we can help worldwide with people who are having questions, issue's, problems and if there is help needed, that we can help then!

Hope i did my good words.

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, January 15, 2012, 14:36:32 PM »

This. We'll need to hop on some restructuring then.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, January 15, 2012, 14:54:30 PM »
This site should be for developers and bug reports.

Just a FYI, I'm fine with the bandwidth and usage. Right now, I've used 1600MB out of my 4000MB and we're halfway through the month. I can always get more too.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, January 15, 2012, 15:11:21 PM »
Just a FYI, I'm fine with the bandwidth and usage. Right now, I've used 1600MB out of my 4000MB and we're halfway through the month. I can always get more too.

And in case we do run out I've got 103,000MB of bandwidth. So mines available as long as I have it and my site doesn't eat it up.

Offline AACF-WA

• View Profile
    • America's Army Community
Re: [UPDATED]America's Army 2 community site
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, January 28, 2012, 09:43:03 AM »

Hello AA players. The community site is finally open. We are planning a lot of things to do, like organizing matches and tournaments between teams and players on both AA2 & AA3. The site is still in development, please be a little patient to let us update it and don't hesitate to post suggestion. We have currently 3 registered teams that are waiting more players to kill. We will soon create a "world forum" to let non-french people communicate with us.

Thanks before, happy playing.

http://americas-army.fr/index.php
« Last Edit: Saturday, January 28, 2012, 09:45:20 AM by AACF-WA »
America's Army 2 and 3 War Arranger from the America's Army French Community site.[/url]

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager