Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Admin Power Abuse!  (Read 127738 times)

Offline ronski

Re: Admin Power Abuse!
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, November 02, 2016, 03:44:07 AM »
carmy. It's not about wic. Better read the topic. It's the same guy as always, pit. He is kicking everyone who he hates, even when he is not in the server himself. It's not like there is new drama, it's old drama that continues. Ppl just don't care,  as long as they can play themselves.
Exactly, most of people ignore the problem as long as it has no effect on themselves, they just stay aside without getting involved with the subject. Some just show up every now and then blaming victims of all of this shit, I just wonder where does this kind of perspective in way of thinking come from. With this logic - let's say if a woman would get robbed in the middle of a day with a gun pointing at her head, it would be her own fault because she made the problem herself because she told she got robbed, there were no problems until she told about it, she should have stayed silent about everything. The robber and all the shit the robber was using, doing and causing are not relevant, all that matters is what is seen afterwards.

Take the fold hell out from over your eyes and start thinking how this shit is really affecting on others. If it doesn't affect on you it doesnt mean it wouldn't have any effect on others.

Offline timater

« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, November 02, 2016, 05:29:03 AM »
I've ben trying to stay out of this topic and many others in the past...
One thing I cant get over is injustice.
Without trying to insult, offend or provoke anyone here I wanna try and sort out the bs here thats going on.

For this I need an example of a situation that happened yesterday.
IGC server was full, and since some don't like playing there or are banned mysteriously server crashed... and all of a sudden first Granny and later Hooah servers were populated with the ones that are banned or don't like playing on IGC server. Coincidence?  I think not, and please don't take me for a fool coz i aint one.

Without there permission I think I speak for most veterans here (just to mention a few Adi, leon, Stemroach, Scrap and many more who have been here before you all started growing pubic hairs ) when I ask you all to get along.

What I wanna say is... STOP taking servers down, you don't like someone? FFS jump on another server, another map, try and populate another Hospital server, God knows there are too many of them online already. We all think that with our actions we gonna make a point, well with the problem that AAO has I think taking down servers and kicking people via pb wont resolve fuck all!

The other night there were 73 players online! For a dying game its actually a good count of players and no need to screw that up.

Again this post was written in good hope, without trying to insult, offend or provoke some poor soul. Nor to take sides.
Don't need your thoughts on my post, all I want is to play with my m8s!

Mia Cop

« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, November 02, 2016, 06:26:51 AM »
carmy. It's not about wic. Better read the topic. It's the same guy as always, pit. He is kicking everyone who he hates, even when he is not in the server himself. It's not like there is new drama, it's old drama that continues. Ppl just don't care,  as long as they can play themselves.

+1

Exactly, most of people ignore the problem as long as it has no effect on themselves, they just stay aside without getting involved with the subject. Some just show up every now and then blaming victims of all of this shit, I just wonder where does this kind of perspective in way of thinking come from. With this logic - let's say if a woman would get robbed in the middle of a day with a gun pointing at her head, it would be her own fault because she made the problem herself because she told she got robbed, there were no problems until she told about it, she should have stayed silent about everything. The robber and all the shit the robber was using, doing and causing are not relevant, all that matters is what is seen afterwards.

Take the fold hell out from over your eyes and start thinking how this shit is really affecting on others. If it doesn't affect on you it doesnt mean it wouldn't have any effect on others.

+1

Timater I know you don't want the response on your post but I will write it anyway. :-)

The main problem is always the same person.

I know you are not choosing sides Timater and nobody is forsing you to choose any of course but I am glad there's more players making normal conversation about the problems in the game.

I think we will never find a solution for this. If someone lives with hate everyday and he is trying to make this game unplayable for some individuals players then he will never stop. He is doing this already 7 months or maybe more.

The best solution would be to play in another servers, to avoid the ones where he has a power to abuse, but still that's not the solution.

For example.
<3 to play Hospital a lot, that's my favorite map.
There's is not so many players left, it could be only one server full with the players and if that full server was the one when he has a power to kick you, you can't play the game anymore.
I don't like to play other maps and that's the problem also.

The other problem is that if you even try to play in another server he will kick you from there as well or he will take the server down.
Seams to me, he has an big issue in his head. From my personal opinion you've done nothing wrong to him but just because we are mates in the game his choice was to punish you as well and that is how his mind is working.

I don't know what happened yesterday with IGC server being ddossed. Maybe someone from IGC clan can respond you about that.
I saw comment from Voras while you wanted an explanation but he is just showing off like always, saying things without a facts.

Maybe all things will be over if we change the accounts, ip addresses and so on. But for me it would be like I am covard like them, should I hide from them - NO, why would I? They are the ones who are hiding behind that keyboard.

Pity is that players are scared to talk about problems in game because server admins could take it personal and bann players if they say anything.

Offline TICUS

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, November 02, 2016, 12:53:19 PM »
You guys are right! every time someone gets kick out of our server by PB we always ask each other did you kick him? and always is the same answer "NO". And you guys are right is by web tool. We are trying to resolve that problem  but it looks we get attack every time. I don't know what to said or do guys. Sorry the crap is going on and is frustrating for everyone involved. :cry:

Offline ronski

« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, November 02, 2016, 13:58:24 PM »
Every path leads to Rome, starring Polish infamous actor as Nero

Mia Cop

« Reply #35 on: Thursday, November 03, 2016, 18:23:06 PM »
You guys are right! every time someone gets kick out of our server by PB we always ask each other did you kick him? and always is the same answer "NO". And you guys are right is by web tool. We are trying to resolve that problem  but it looks we get attack every time. I don't know what to said or do guys. Sorry the crap is going on and is frustrating for everyone involved. :cry:

Hey Ticus!

I have one question for you and please don't feel to have obligation to respond it, but I'm just wondering.

How sure can you be that password wasn't shared to Pit?

I am interested in this because I don't know how is possible that someone can  steal password from your web tool?! I think I have doubts, sorry!

Thank you for the honest answer, but like I said.....I will understand if I don't get the answer.

Peace!

Offline TICUS

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: Friday, November 04, 2016, 09:27:04 AM »
Mia to be honest with you I'm not sure when he could have obtain the password or any way around that! But I can guarantee you we are going to fix that. Cya in game!!  :)

Mia Cop

« Reply #37 on: Friday, November 04, 2016, 11:54:33 AM »
Mia to be honest with you I'm not sure when he could have obtain the password or any way around that! But I can guarantee you we are going to fix that. Cya in game!!  :)

Spoofing web is a powerful weapon.. :D  :style:
Ps: Read about it.. :-)

Offline $[RD]$Mister_Low

« Reply #38 on: Sunday, November 06, 2016, 16:34:36 PM »
Hello!

I just joined this forum only because Wicked is constantly abusing admin powers. This has been going on for a long time now and since nothing is happening I decided to join this forum and wake up the community.

Last week I was in IGC server SF Hosp and killed Wicked multiple times (he was enemy side). 1)Wick constantly threatened to ban me, because of my gameplay tactics. 2)He muted me 3)He reported my in-game location multiple times 4)He started forceclassing me pistol while all the other players were not changed, even if I took another gun he rechanged me to pistol, same time reporting my location, same time his clanmate came. I wrote about this in shoutbox later.

Today on Grandma Was Slow server Wick came to my team, I had RPG. He came behind me while I was shooting enemy to get me kicked from server. After I returned and got RPG back he tried it again, but I watched him sneak behind me so I did not shoot and wrote him to stop this. He took pistol and killed me.
Next he banned me from the server.

I can take his chat abuse, but constantly messing up other peoples gameplay by using admin rights is nothing to be tolerated. For me this is as good as cheating.

I have played since 2004, never cheated or abused. I will not play until community finds a way to remove abusive admins like Wicked from the game.

Waiting for some action (let me know if need programming help)
Low

Offline Ganja

« Reply #39 on: Sunday, November 06, 2016, 17:03:28 PM »
Screenshots always help if you want to prove a point.

Offline SupR3me-

« Reply #40 on: Sunday, November 06, 2016, 17:09:08 PM »
Screenshots always help if you want to prove a point.

No need for screenshots, i totally agree with him, someting has to happen, and fast to..
Noting Personal Just Good Business

I have played with him a lot, I will uninstall the game if he cheats, you'll have my word. SupR3me don't get this as a challenge now :D
To clear this out: Supreme has been reported several times, and he has not been found guilty of using cheats/tricks/advantages in-game. Lets not get through easy hackusations.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: Sunday, November 06, 2016, 21:48:43 PM »
No need for screenshots, i totally agree with him, someting has to happen, and fast to..

Why cause I don't like you, never have never will, u just mad cause you can't  play on servers boo hoo to u

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: Sunday, November 06, 2016, 22:00:36 PM »
Hello!

I just joined this forum only because Wicked is constantly abusing admin powers. This has been going on for a long time now and since nothing is happening I decided to join this forum and wake up the community.

Last week I was in IGC server SF Hosp and killed Wicked multiple times (he was enemy side). 1)Wick constantly threatened to ban me, because of my gameplay tactics. 2)He muted me 3)He reported my in-game location multiple times 4)He started forceclassing me pistol while all the other players were not changed, even if I took another gun he rechanged me to pistol, same time reporting my location, same time his clanmate came. I wrote about this in shoutbox later.

Today on Grandma Was Slow server Wick came to my team, I had RPG. He came behind me while I was shooting enemy to get me kicked from server. After I returned and got RPG back he tried it again, but I watched him sneak behind me so I did not shoot and wrote him to stop this. He took pistol and killed me.
Next he banned me from the server.

I can take his chat abuse, but constantly messing up other peoples gameplay by using admin rights is nothing to be tolerated. For me this is as good as cheating.

I have played since 2004, never cheated or abused. I will not play until community finds a way to remove abusive admins like Wicked from the game.

Waiting for some action (let me know if need programming help)
Low

See ya , get a tissue for all your crying,  threaten to ban u???  [edit], never muted you either

If you can't take trash talk in game then uninstall the fucking game instead,of coming here and crying, grown ass man crying in forms lol

And I don't stand behind  a rpg to get it , i shot ur ass cause you where blocking, and u where not ban just kicked get your shit right

So stand in line with the others that dislike me I don't  give a rats ass! !!!!

BTW I'll be get sure to give u a pistol ahhahahha
« Last Edit: Monday, November 07, 2016, 01:54:26 AM by Koden »

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #43 on: Sunday, November 06, 2016, 22:04:27 PM »
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Yahoo

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: Monday, November 07, 2016, 08:41:14 AM »
"Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action."

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager