Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Admin Power Abuse!  (Read 127744 times)

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
Re: Admin Power Abuse!
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, October 29, 2016, 13:29:48 PM »
Alkos, if we all were to write everything we want to say in our language, the forum and the shoutbox would become incomprehensible...its both a matter of manners and a way to make everyone's speech comprehensible to each other. In your case i can easily accept it because you can communicate better through your own language than while writing in English.

Ever heard about the Babel's Tower myth btw?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tower_of_Babel

« Last Edit: Saturday, October 29, 2016, 13:32:33 PM by Koden »

Offline General_alkos

« Reply #16 on: Saturday, October 29, 2016, 13:49:42 PM »
Koden
I understood what you say,Only this was written expressly Mia (in Croatian).

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, October 29, 2016, 15:13:54 PM »
Koden
I understood what you say,Only this was written expressly Mia (in Croatian).
Yap of course, she was talking to you.

Offline ronski

« Reply #18 on: Saturday, October 29, 2016, 15:47:04 PM »
and that's why it can be done via pm, when you're talking in other language than in english and talk about other people with their names, it's really not very polite imo

Offline General_alkos

« Reply #19 on: Saturday, October 29, 2016, 16:01:04 PM »
and that's why it can be done via pm, when you're talking in other language than in english and talk about other people with their names, it's really not very polite imo
we did not even Mia Alkos wanted by PM.
and do not you teach me about decency.
Mia are written the same post?
I think your post is unnecessary and pure provocation!
you got someone to learn decency.I have enough years and mind to be polite.

do you have someone else to teach decency ?!

Offline SupR3me-

« Reply #20 on: Saturday, October 29, 2016, 16:32:52 PM »
=======-======= 4h [ASSIST]
-wAa'SupR3me.exe this is a simple answer for u, cause I don't like you nor do i trust your game play!!!!!!!!!!

fits the the tread right, what a nice reason to get banned hihih...
Noting Personal Just Good Business

I have played with him a lot, I will uninstall the game if he cheats, you'll have my word. SupR3me don't get this as a challenge now :D
To clear this out: Supreme has been reported several times, and he has not been found guilty of using cheats/tricks/advantages in-game. Lets not get through easy hackusations.

Offline ronski

« Reply #21 on: Saturday, October 29, 2016, 16:42:25 PM »
we did not even Mia Alkos wanted by PM.
and do not you teach me about decency.
Mia are written the same post?
I think your post is unnecessary and pure provocation!
you got someone to learn decency.I have enough years and mind to be polite.

do you have someone else to teach decency ?!
to be honest I really couldn't care less about your years spent in life or with this game, the same stands for all. Or would you like if I'd start talking about you here in Finnish in a way that you would never be able to translate it with google translate?

bok ffs

Mia Cop

« Reply #22 on: Saturday, October 29, 2016, 17:31:38 PM »
-wAa'SupR3me.exe this is a simple answer for u, cause I don't like you nor do i trust your game play!!!!!!!!!!

Are you got Punk'd or for real? :-D
Hihihihi :-P

Well, there's still no cure for cancer huh? :-)

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, October 29, 2016, 18:28:48 PM »

I don't fucking like u nor what you stand for, I don't need more of a reason then that. to keep you from playing on servers we pay for not that u pay for, pretty cut and dry

remember that

Offline =IHF=^Napalm

« Reply #24 on: Monday, October 31, 2016, 11:47:20 AM »
if ppl insult other ppl in the game or troll around, well why not kick them or either ban them for a week.
It´s like to have children, if u punish them, than maybe they want understand why and the next time they won´t bother other ppl around. Maybe.... :cool:

It´s a game, playing for fun to stay with some friend around the world, so don´t try to destroy it.

Cheers

Mia Cop

« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, November 01, 2016, 17:52:08 PM »
if ppl insult other ppl in the game or troll around, well why not kick them or either ban them for a week.
It´s like to have children, if u punish them, than maybe they want understand why and the next time they won´t bother other ppl around. Maybe.... :cool:

It´s a game, playing for fun to stay with some friend around the world, so don´t try to destroy it.

Cheers

Hi Napalm!

It's not about any reason you've been writing about.

If it would been those reasons then this 'Power Admin Abuse' wouldn't be posted at all!

The post name said it all!

And there's no any real response to this so I got my response!

I'd stopped expecting loyalty from people who can't give me honesty, simple as that.
The best apology for me is to people starting to change their behavior, but seams to me one person will never change it over there in the game so I found a solution for me:

I don't give a damn anymore! :-D

« Last Edit: Tuesday, November 01, 2016, 17:56:07 PM by [Mia] »

Offline Carmy

• Gurls
    • View Profile
  • AA: C@rmy
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, November 01, 2016, 21:30:37 PM »
I don't fucking like u nor what you stand for, I don't need more of a reason then that. to keep you from playing on servers we pay for not that u pay for, pretty cut and dry

remember that
Good Wickid. Ban them all.Cause of this little gang  is what killed this game..I don't even play anymore cause of the F losers the have control of this Game..Same old shit..Mia mia mia..go bake a cake and stop making trouble ..All I see is you and your two or three friends all the time in the shoutbox bitching about  something or someone,Go Wickid your the best admin ,,That' what admins are for!!  You don't like play on that sever, go play on other severs.. <3 Wick..:)))

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, November 01, 2016, 22:43:07 PM »
Good Wickid. Ban them all.Cause of this little gang  is what killed this game..I don't even play anymore cause of the F losers the have control of this Game..Same old shit..Mia mia mia..go bake a cake and stop making trouble ..All I see is you and your two or three friends all the time in the shoutbox bitching about  something or someone,Go Wickid your the best admin ,,That' what admins are for!!  You don't like play on that sever, go play on other severs.. <3 Wick..:)))

Good to see how ppl like to invert the situation.
"Always accuse your adversary of whatever is true about yourself…"
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Mia Cop

« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, November 02, 2016, 00:02:09 AM »

Was this the best explosion of your bullshit?
Barbie, you can't simply sprinkle bullshit with sugar and make it a cupcake. That's why I am not cooking, you are.

I will give you the facts because I understand you have none about anything you wrote.

Fact one:
I got kicked out with the web tool. And I got the information that it wasn't any admins from IGC who kicked me out.

Fact two:
Their password from IGC web tool was stolen and someone else were logged in and kicked Timater & me out.

Fact three:
My personal opinion is that the only person who has personal vendetta with me is Pit -23.
And thank you for your statement, you just gave me what Merlin did lots of time.

If I am the one guilty as charge about this game being ddossed or being ruined, then the real attacker is Pit, also he is the one who stoled the password from IGC only because he want to take me down like he was saying in time he was banned.

So keep on blaming me about everything, with that statement of yours you are just confirming Pit being the guilty one. Congratulations!

And one more thing:
You should also change your behavior, it doesn't suits you, you are a woman Barbie, aren't you? :-)

Good luck with cooking! ;-)

Offline Placid-

• View Profile
  • AA: empty
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, November 02, 2016, 03:00:37 AM »
 carmy. It's not about wic. Better read the topic. It's the same guy as always, pit. He is kicking everyone who he hates, even when he is not in the server himself. It's not like there is new drama, it's old drama that continues. Ppl just don't care,  as long as they can play themselves.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager