Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Admin Power Abuse!  (Read 127742 times)

Offline $[RD]$Mister_Low

Re: Admin Power Abuse!
« Reply #45 on: Monday, November 07, 2016, 16:53:35 PM »
See ya , get a tissue for all your crying,  threaten to ban u???  [edit], never muted you either

If you can't take trash talk in game then uninstall the fucking game instead,of coming here and crying, grown ass man crying in forms lol

And I don't stand behind  a rpg to get it , i shot ur ass cause you where blocking, and u where not ban just kicked get your shit right

So stand in line with the others that dislike me I don't  give a rats ass! !!!!

BTW I'll be get sure to give u a pistol ahhahahha

Hello again!
So you decided to come to lie about what you did. I believe it is not so hard to check server logs to confirm what I was talking about. Besides server was full of players, I bet multiple players can confirm my story.

Now lets analyze some of your lies.

1)" threaten to ban u???" Your own clanmate Ticus will confirm this.
2)"and u where not ban just kicked get your shit right" I was banned for 1 hour, you wrote it into shoutbox yourself. Besides this is evidence on its own that you abused your admin power. You banned me after I told that I will report you.
3)"And I don't stand behind  a rpg to get it" Just check I got kicked for ROE at start of the round, this ended my session (could not join again because server was full).
4)"i shot ur ass cause you where blocking" At least you admit that you teamkilled me for no good reason.
5)"So stand in line with the others that dislike me I don't  give a rats ass! !!!!" Now tell me mate how did that line come to be!? You are abusing admin powers and the fact you came here to lie about it is just pathetic.
6)"If you can't take trash talk in game then uninstall the fucking game instead" I never complained about trash talk, I complain about making game uneven using admin rights.

Not sure If I even need to prove anything. You all know I talk what happened. Unlike Wick I don't have issues with others.

Mia Cop

« Reply #46 on: Monday, November 07, 2016, 18:22:12 PM »
Screenshots always help if you want to prove a point.

To prove what Ganja?
There are already lots of evidence about admin power abuses In this game but still players can't do anything about it.
Nobody is listening to them and nobody cares or doing something to change anything.
With profs or not - who is fighting against it - nobody!

If anyone try to do something to stop this madness, game will be ddossed again.
So what can you do?

Offline Ganja

« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, November 08, 2016, 09:11:00 AM »
To prove what Ganja?
There are already lots of evidence

Then I must be blind

Mia Cop

« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, November 09, 2016, 05:28:39 AM »
Then I must be blind

Then you are blind Ganja.
You know exactly what's going on here and who is doing bad things around this game.
Everybody knows!

Everyday in SB or in open threads you got the evidence.
But just like you, everybody else is also playing the 'blind game'.

You can start do something about it or you could just be and staying blind.

Wickid, Alkos and Piotr Bury, they have no rights to behave like this game belongs to them but it seams to me everybody is letting them to do so and I understand why - because they are full of drama about this game and they are all lucky that some of players can even play, attacks are stopped and everything is cool, and for the rest of the community who cant play the game who cares, yes?

Innocent players can't play, and the once who are making bad things to this community they can..

Yes, stay blind Ganja. It so easy yes!?

« Last Edit: Wednesday, November 09, 2016, 05:31:56 AM by [Mia] »

Offline ronski

« Reply #49 on: Wednesday, November 09, 2016, 05:38:38 AM »
Ganja doesn't play the game anymore so there's no way he could know what happens at servers, he's not at forum every day either so there's a lot that can be easily missed. So it's not necessarily blindness, it can be as well unawareness. I bet he knows what you're talking about but without shown evidence it's difficult to do anything.

Mia Cop

« Reply #50 on: Wednesday, November 09, 2016, 05:51:22 AM »
Ganja doesn't play the game anymore so there's no way he could know what happens at servers, he's not at forum every day either so there's a lot that can be easily missed. So it's not necessarily blindness, it can be as well unawareness. I bet he knows what you're talking about but without shown evidence it's difficult to do anything.

It's impossible to catch the dosser, if we go to police, maybe they will find the evidence if he really speaks about the evidence in this way!

I am not attacking Ganja here, I respect him a lot.
I am just saying everybody knows what's going on and nobody can or do anything about this problem.
And this is what is the problem, not doing anything to stop the players who's ruining this game!

Maybe he doesn't know what's going on lately but he was here when problems started.

Offline General_alkos

« Reply #51 on: Wednesday, November 09, 2016, 08:18:29 AM »
Then you are blind Ganja.
You know exactly what's going on here and who is doing bad things around this game.
Everybody knows!

Everyday in SB or in open threads you got the evidence.
But just like you, everybody else is also playing the 'blind game'

You can start do something about it or you could just be and staying blind.

Wickid, Alkos and Piotr Bury, they have no rights to behave like this game belongs to them but it seams to me everybody is letting them to do so and I understand why - because they are full of drama about this game and they are all lucky that some of players can even play, attacks are stopped and everything is cool, and for the rest of the community who cant play the game who cares, yes?

Innocent players can't play, and the once who are making bad things to this community they can..

Yes, stay blind Ganja. It so easy yes!?

Speaking for myself.Mia that you mention me anyway ?!
It was not Alkos game or even your. (before my care your age play and everything in it)
Players can choose where to play.
as I have long ago been mute and kickan of pit bull in igc = =No more I play there Although admin = IGC = told me that I was welcome and that I will not be mute and kick again..
when you pay your server you'll surely some people who will not want to play on your server for you or you will you kick yourself.(as is more the case)
I do not understand why you feel the need take me in this context in mouth.
I do not touch the better for us.
you have your own server who you defend to put hospital folder and play.
for now this is enough and I think there is no need to write about anything more to me.
Bok Mia

Mia Cop

« Reply #52 on: Wednesday, November 09, 2016, 08:49:22 AM »
Speaking for myself.Mia that you mention me anyway ?!
It was not Alkos game or even your. (before my care your age play and everything in it)
Players can choose where to play.
as I have long ago been mute and kickan of pit bull in igc = =No more I play there Although admin = IGC = told me that I was welcome and that I will not be mute and kick again..
when you pay your server you'll surely some people who will not want to play on your server for you or you will you kick yourself.(as is more the case)
I do not understand why you feel the need take me in this context in mouth.
I do not touch the better for us.
you have your own server who you defend to put hospital folder and play.
for now this is enough and I think there is no need to write about anything more to me.
Bok Mia

Grandma server belongs to you, Wickid and Pit.
That's why I mentioned you.
And there are admin power abuses on that server.

And if you don't want I say any words to you, you should do so as well. In SB you were speaking about Timater, Pitbull, unknown_player and myself when we played in BIG server that's why you got my answer in SB as well.
If they are Serbian or not I will play with who ever I want to play, your sarcastic mention about Serbian people are getting way to much of your control.
If you have problems with Pitbull, deal those stuff with him.

Difference between admin power abuses and me is that i would never kick Pit from the server even I had personal problems with him.  I would kick him only if his behavior is bad to players and me in the game or to the community in this game.

You are kicking Pitbull with the same reason Pit is kicking me so you are also server admin who is abusing power in server.

Offline General_alkos

« Reply #53 on: Wednesday, November 09, 2016, 09:14:31 AM »
I have never abused the powers of admin.and more when you talk and you have no idea I was the first for no reason mute and ban and therefore do not play in the IGC = = server.
It is as if we says scorpio have something personal to some players and give it mute and kick.and he also made.mixed in with the two people who live together.(scorpy M8 you're like example,because you can put the other would be angry and you'd think it was written and responded to me immediately,Bok scorpy m8).
It was the beginning of the end with him and continue to get worse.more when you write about it.
and for sarcasm and control do not do anything you ask, because I know with this written when I his wounded friend in the stomach and died holding it in my hands.
during the war in Croatia attacked by Serbs from Serbia not from the Croatian.
also if you have private problems with pit solve this with him as you tell me!
and you should have a good read last post who is who first mute and kick(abusing admin rights).
I think you should finish the writing to me.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, November 09, 2016, 12:44:12 PM by General_alkos »

Offline Ganja

« Reply #54 on: Wednesday, November 09, 2016, 10:33:05 AM »
It's impossible to catch the dosser, if we go to police, maybe they will find the evidence if he really speaks about the evidence in this way!

I am not attacking Ganja here, I respect him a lot.
I am just saying everybody knows what's going on and nobody can or do anything about this problem.
And this is what is the problem, not doing anything to stop the players who's ruining this game!

Maybe he doesn't know what's going on lately but he was here when problems started.

I know what's going on about DDOS, there's enough topics about that and I'm really sad for those who just want to enjoy the game. But this topic is about Admin Power Abuse. If you claim there are abusive kicks, bans, forceclasses, mutes, take a screenshot, that would be a good first step, that's what I'm saying !

Cheers

Offline ..!..NSS..!..

« Reply #55 on: Wednesday, November 09, 2016, 19:13:21 PM »
Impossible ? What's that ? Bot nets have been identified and taken down before , Maybe not on this site but it has happened in the world. Patches for such things in software are good :)

http://www.welivesecurity.com/2016/08/24/first-twitter-controlled-android-botnet-discovered/
« Last Edit: Wednesday, November 09, 2016, 19:19:26 PM by ..!..NSS..!.. »
The religious fingers are for people who have no rational argument left. If the world was supposed have religion it would have been made with it billions of years ago. I won't stop you from living in Fantasyland.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #56 on: Wednesday, November 09, 2016, 20:34:43 PM »
Impossible ? What's that ? Bot nets have been identified and taken down before , Maybe not on this site but it has happened in the world. Patches for such things in software are good :)

http://www.welivesecurity.com/2016/08/24/first-twitter-controlled-android-botnet-discovered/
http://research.dyn.com/2016/09/backconnects-suspicious-bgp-hijacks/
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager