Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: admin assist please help wanted to buy a server  (Read 14111 times)

Offline General_alkos

admin assist please help wanted to buy a server
« on: Monday, July 11, 2016, 15:55:01 PM »
Bok all..
wanted to send you all to buy a server but do not have no idea about it ..wanted to be as..Big, igc. Ping ..
mainly for the EU server ..I know very little about it, so help me..
That is not real smart because I do not know Any help is needed..
but after all that I want and I buy server ..I hope I got it right all ..

bok from Alkosa

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
Re: admin assist please help wanted to buy a server
« Reply #1 on: Monday, July 11, 2016, 16:01:53 PM »
http://www.hosters.at/

$26.00 a month for 26 slots,  why another server there already so many empty ones
but hey its your money, pick germany if you go with above link,

Offline General_alkos

« Reply #2 on: Monday, July 11, 2016, 16:16:12 PM »
let them have empty I know why I want to pay my server.I have lots of friends here who will play with me because know that I have given so many years in this game and that is love..
also have an enemy public why I kick yesterday with sb..and so I want to have my own server ..I'll pay for it..I do not regret the money ..briefly though everyone knows everyone..
Bok from alkosa.

thx wickid

Offline General_alkos

« Reply #3 on: Monday, July 11, 2016, 17:39:08 PM »
thank you,asked for help assist admin.and he replied only Wickid...lol..Here is a SF] [- General_Alkos not pit.
You are afraid of each other I'm full of beer as ronski other day..ronski m8.,to me can not no one giving orders what I will ..you are mistaken a bit ..I drank a lot of beer So if someone responds  tomorrow I will when I wake up..is fuck a whole game all ..bok from alkosa

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #4 on: Monday, July 11, 2016, 17:47:30 PM »
You can go to our official provider of game servers here:
https://vortexservers.com/clients/link.php?id=32
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Monday, July 11, 2016, 17:57:59 PM »
You can go to our official provider of game servers here:
https://vortexservers.com/clients/link.php?id=32

Hmmm interesting you know how long I've been trying to get with nick to set up a server for us, before we went with hooster???

3 months, 2 replies in all that time, thx bUT no thx, besides vortex is only American servers, euros won't dare play on American servers, well maybe 5 would that I know of lol

Offline General_alkos

« Reply #6 on: Monday, July 11, 2016, 18:08:18 PM »
Spanky bok..We know over ten years,Thank you for your responsethat suits me as ping .Big, igc not American servers.,but I know because I whole eternity here ,,,... Di is scorpy? My friend when I need it?where ronski M8?where tedy medy m8?not to mention other who were sending me private lessons and now who were sending me private lessons and now..you know how much I was wrong  a game in me  welcomes this as his old friend ..no you now.
I've passed a long time ago ..I'm only 49 in the month was set now ..
where I spent 12/13/14 community. year..

Spanky thanks for your reply ..
You think I want you even pay..because only now see what are the pusy..
I can not believe..

Bok Spanky od alkosa

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #7 on: Monday, July 11, 2016, 18:18:43 PM »

Hmmm interesting you know how long I've been trying to get with nick to set up a server for us, before we went with hooster???

3 months, 2 replies in all that time, thx bUT no thx, besides vortex is only American servers, euros won't dare play on American servers, well maybe 5 would that I know of lol
How were you contacting him? Nick is very easy to get a hold of on Skype.

Spanky bok..We know over ten years,Thank you for your responsethat suits me as ping .Big, igc not American servers.,but I know because I whole eternity here ,,,... Di is scorpy? My friend when I need it?where ronski M8?where tedy medy m8?not to mention other who were sending me private lessons and now who were sending me private lessons and now..you know how much I was wrong  a game in me  welcomes this as his old friend ..no you now.
I've passed a long time ago ..I'm only 49 in the month was set now ..
where I spent 12/13/14 community. year..

Spanky thanks for your reply ..
You think I want you even pay..because only now see what are the pusy..
I can not believe..

Bok Spanky od alkosa

I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Offline Nick

• Administrator
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Monday, July 11, 2016, 18:21:10 PM »

And in that same amount of time you could have ordered one and paid for it, it was something free that I offered as a courtesy, sorry that I don't monitor these forums much but if you were a paying customer and made a support ticket that would have been a different story altogether. (Instant activation after payment...)

Just checked our PM's, my last correspondence with you was the following:

Haven't been on these forums in weeks.

Register @ https://vortexservers.com/clients/register.php and then let me know the email used so I can provision the free service. Just please still advertise vortexservers.com in game via the MOTD or scrolling text and on the site.

And then you will be able to ticket us via the Client Area on the site when there is an issue :)

I would say that is pretty good for a free service :) And yes we are a US based company and do not own any datacenters overseas as stated many times. Maybe some day we will dabble into that market but not much to offer reselling shitty services from our DC's.

Offline General_alkos

« Reply #9 on: Monday, July 11, 2016, 18:25:07 PM »
prevedite si na hrvatski..ti nerazumijes? oni ne razumiju?sada nitko netna niti jedan jezik niti bilo sto??
samo sam ljepo pitao da platim za server i to iskljucivo za eu...thanks..

really spanky thank you from the bottom of my heart but these pusys,Thank you for your answers ..
what you crapped all?
« Last Edit: Monday, July 11, 2016, 18:31:15 PM by General_alkos »

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #10 on: Monday, July 11, 2016, 18:33:59 PM »
My mistake, I didn't realize you wanted one in the EU, I didn't read that carefully.

On a side note, it's pretty ignorant and lame to call everything a "pusys".

Offline ronski

« Reply #11 on: Monday, July 11, 2016, 18:57:18 PM »
I didn't reply because Wickid already wrote about hosters.at first. If Vortex Servers would still have servers in Europe I'd recommend them, but they are not here anymore and we have only a few providers left. BIG, IGC, Hosp Paradise, Watnc, wAa, $k!t and QX are all running on same provider, and as a service they work well.

Vortex Servers and Hoster.at are using the same gamepanel to administrate the server. It's easy to use, when ever someone needs help with it, do not hesitate to ask.

Junk is having another provider for his server, I don't remember what was the provider, their gamepanel is very different than what Vortex and Hosters are using but still all makes sense if you know what you're doing.

Hosters costs for 1€/slot, I'm very satisfied with their product, but I'm very unsatisfied with their customer care.

edit: all in all I don't have anything else to recommend than Hosters.at, visit Junks server and have a look how it works.

There is no provider that you could use to avoid the crashes there has been.
« Last Edit: Monday, July 11, 2016, 19:04:58 PM by ronski »

Offline Nick

• Administrator
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Monday, July 11, 2016, 19:03:25 PM »
I didn't reply because Wickid already wrote about hosters.at first. If Vortex Servers would still have servers in Europe I'd recommend them, but they are not here anymore and we have only a few providers left. BIG, IGC, Hosp Paradise, Watnc, wAa, $k!t and QX are all running on same provider, and as a service they work well.

Vortex Servers and Hoster.at are using the same gamepanel to administrate the server. It's easy to use, when ever someone needs help with it, do not hesitate to ask.

Junk is having another provider for his server, I don't remember what was the provider, their gamepanel is very different than what Vortex and Hosters are using but still all makes sense if you know what you're doing.

Hosters costs for 1€/slot, I'm very satisfied with their product, but I'm very unsatisfied with their customer care.

Ya sadly had to pull out when the NL provider we were "renting" from went to shit (as I am sure you remember all of the ups and downs with them beginning of 2016).

Can only hope the demand will be greater and we will step foot overseas again and test the waters :)

Offline General_alkos

« Reply #13 on: Monday, July 11, 2016, 21:49:09 PM »
My mistake, I didn't realize you wanted one in the EU, I didn't read that carefully.

On a side note, it's pretty ignorant and lame to call everything a "pusys".
spanky znao si..translate..nemam vremena  prevoditi sada
nisam klinjo da mi kazes da si se zabunio,,odjebi spanky..translate...--lol..ronski hvala sada sam dosao iz grada neka ti mia prevede...iz srca ti hvala jer tvoj poszt sam tako primio...a sve ostale..posseseesd  etc nabjem na kurac..--prevesce mia....u kasne sate bok od alkosa a vidicu sto cu......jedini je tvoj bio iskren a nadao sam se od spankya da ce biti takav....mogu biti na drugoj strani od vas ali znate  zasto sam... takav i da ste kao ja svi bi se pomirili....vjerujte mi i ti i mia.. bok od alkosa
« Last Edit: Monday, July 11, 2016, 22:00:00 PM by General_alkos »

Offline ronski

« Reply #14 on: Monday, July 11, 2016, 22:01:51 PM »
Ya sadly had to pull out when the NL provider we were "renting" from went to shit (as I am sure you remember all of the ups and downs with them beginning of 2016).

Can only hope the demand will be greater and we will step foot overseas again and test the waters :)
yep I do remember well you were good provider, there's no doubt I wouldn't recommend / use your services if you just had shit to provide. NA players have easy job, all they need to do is to trust in six letters: v o r t e x

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager