Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: -ACI-  (Read 7183 times)

Offline CS-ACI-

-ACI-
« on: Tuesday, August 25, 2015, 02:28:39 AM »
Hello,

-ACI- AntiCheatInc is turning into AASA in regards to the way it treats people.

Those that have been around for a long time will understand this, but for the newer people it means they don't want you if you don't supply data.

Steve

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
Re: -ACI-
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2015, 04:35:57 AM »
 Been with them long ass time, since  i no longer stream a server with them, they took away private member,
So I self deleted myself from there forums

Offline Bart!

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2015, 14:08:56 PM »
I  noticed.  Can't access private area for some time anymore.

They didn't learn from aasa their mistakes

Offline Infinity

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2015, 14:45:40 PM »
So they're not "good guys" anymore?

PS what is AASA ?

Offline CS-ACI-

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2015, 17:13:08 PM »
Hello,

Still good guys but an attitude has developed which killed off other anti cheat groups.

AASA = Americas Army Server Admins, they were not as friendly as they could have been, also an anti cheat group.

Steve

Offline Infinity

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2015, 17:57:03 PM »
I remember ACI back in the day with all the bg checks and appeals and such. Didnt know they were still providing the 'service' for AA

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2015, 17:59:24 PM »
Hello,

Still good guys but an attitude has developed which killed off other anti cheat groups.

AASA = Americas Army Server Admins, they were not as friendly as they could have been, also an anti cheat group.

Steve

so your still a member there???

miss the guys at aon and at aasa where some cool peeps there

Offline Bart!

« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, August 26, 2015, 03:37:56 AM »
I didn't like aasa. I always preferred aon. They were also very helpful.

Offline CS-ACI-

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, August 26, 2015, 04:30:28 AM »
Hello,

So I checked on this, and because I sent this private message I can reproduce it, I have edited the original message to remove the other members names that the message was sent too, but that is all, I did not even change the BB code.

This first quote is from Mule, who was a senior admin at -ACI-, this was posted publicly so it is OK for me too post here.

Quote from: Mule
I would like to become a member but as I got told at AASA, anti cheat groups will not accept me since I do not have a server or in a clan.

Which I find highly disrespectful and disappointing.
This is completely untrue of of ACI.
That has now changed, so they are like AASA.

Quote from: CS-ACI-
Hello,

Before you write to me or any one else I think you should check your facts.

1 - I did not enjoy bashing -ACI-, I was trying to put my point across. If you feel that if someone does not agree with you that they are bashing you, I feel sorry for you. But in none of my recent posts did I use any names, as I hope this was actually done by all the staff not just one.

2 - "No desire to stream", I would love too as I did before and even used my server for testing -ACI- tools on. But I can not afford too currently.

3 - "Jimbo", I have not had any contact with Jimbo for a very long time. He or no one else influences what I think or say. If you think it is some sort of conspiracy by old members I know nothing about it.

4 - So I have never posted anything of community value? Either you think everything I have ever posted is no good, or you really need too think about that. The rules you are currently using were partly written by me when I was a staff member. There is plenty of other stuff, but if you are unaware of my contribution or think it is all useless, so be it.

Finally, I have always felt free to speak my mind and use freedom of speech. I have upset people, made them laugh and made them think. Fragnader and I do not always see eye to eye, but he has always respected free speech. As you [soldier]-ACI- do not seem to understand it the same way.

Steve
Quote from: '[soldier
-ACI-']To: CS-ACI-

Gentlemen, I hope that you enjoyed your recent opportunity to bash ACI in general and me in particular over the upcoming changes to our membership requirements.  Because that was the last time you will be permitted to do so without consequences.

Since all of you have already indicated that you have no desire to stream a server or join a streaming clan, I am expediting the process and [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]immediately reducing your accounts to Forum Member status.[/COLOR]  If your situation changes, you may of course re-apply for Streaming Admin or Streaming Member.

In addition, everyone is tired of hearing over and over that ACI is dead, that the community is dead, and my personal favorite, that ACI is just a "business" now.  That last one complete with quotes, just how your beloved leader Jimbo told you to write it.

Other than Scout's "Those who have fallen" thread, not a single post of any community value has come from any one of you.  Not one.  But you seem to have no trouble finding the time to denigrate ACI and me at every opportunity.

So here is the new rule for the 4 of you:  [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]No posts about the state of ACI, the state of the "community", ACI policies, or ACI staff.[/COLOR]  Period.  No posts at all on those subjects, good, bad, ugly, or indifferent.  Kick and scream all you want about how unfair it is, or how you are "offended", or how soldier is ruining ACI, or blah blah blah, but don't do it in our forum.

Each post that breaks your new restriction will net you 3 PERMANENT infraction points.  Starting a new thread of that nature will net you 5 PERMANENT infraction points.  And if I hear from other members that you are inciting them to act on your behalf, you will be the proud recipient of 10 PERMANENT infraction points. I am copying in the other moderators so they can enforce this as well if they choose.

If you want to have a "community" it makes no damn difference what color badge you have.  The only reason for insisting on a Blue badge is so that you can feel entitled and privileged for some reason, which at this point none of you deserve.

Going forward feel free to:

1. Stay. Be a part of and help to build the community by initiating and participating in conversations that are relevant to anti-cheat or the gaming community in general.

2. Lurk. Read to your heat's content.

3. Leave.  Don't suffer the delusion of thinking anyone will care if you do.

Choose one.

-soldier
The really funny thing is, I can see a couple of problems in/on the forum, but I can't tell anyone because of the gagging order.

Steve

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, August 26, 2015, 07:02:19 AM »
Lmfao gag order???? Do you really care about that???
Sorry but I think aci is a joke and Will not participate in there bullshit

Wish aon took over anti cheat system instead of aci

Offline Bart!

« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, August 26, 2015, 13:06:40 PM »
The way he talks to you,  and his last 3 points,  how he brings that.... it's... disgusting. Its typical I'm-better-than-you mentality. Very wrong from his position. 

Pretty common for powerhungry people sadly enough.

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, August 26, 2015, 14:34:53 PM »
Does this gentleman come from the "land of freedom"? :P (aka 'Murica).

P.s. at this point do they truly make a difference against cheaters? AAPG is the proof that they don't. There's plenty of people using cheats, they've been recorded plenty of times, nothing has been done. Enjoy!

« Last Edit: Wednesday, August 26, 2015, 14:39:20 PM by Koden »

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, August 26, 2015, 21:40:15 PM »
I'm Not sure, but you managed a pbss of Me, sent to them years ago. I think its time for you to get away from aci stuff.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline CS-ACI-

« Reply #13 on: Thursday, August 27, 2015, 01:31:48 AM »
Hello,

There are many things I could say, but wont. Not because I am afraid too ( those that know me will know I always speak regardless ) but because of the old crowd and because I know too damn much.

soldier does throw his weight around, and sooner or later he is going to screw up big time as people do. It is a shame that -ACI- have not learned by the mistakes that other groups have made. AON and AASA were the two biggest groups for a long time, but were no where near as friendly as -ACI-, so eventually they died.

Also, PB is very flawed. There maybe legal implications to using it that have not appeared in the full public domain yet. Anyone who has "followed" screenshot submissions will have seen the problems but might not understand them, the hint is this, ever seen a screenshot not of a game?

Steve

Offline Bart!

« Reply #14 on: Thursday, August 27, 2015, 03:07:13 AM »
That's one of the issues.  The other is fake logs, already used in aapg. If you want, you can pm me with additional details.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager