Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Accusing the best AA player of cheating - paRis / Epsilon / H2K  (Read 6632 times)

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Accusing the best AA player of cheating - paRis / Epsilon / H2K
« Reply #15 on: Monday, March 23, 2015, 17:58:02 PM »
Whaha why do you even care... pff find a real problem irl, or is your life so pathetic that you cant sleep without a apoligy

Oh and;
Teddy is also a cheater!
And i will neverrrrr say sorry :D

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Not Cwunk
« Reply #16 on: Monday, March 23, 2015, 22:33:16 PM »
I remember Paris, he was pretty good. Always had a hunch he was cheating, it's good to know that hunch was right.

Cheaters are scum, killing the fun and the community.
Hi I'm Archeh I like too have fun online playing shoot-'em-up video games

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2015, 10:51:38 AM »
I remember Paris, he was pretty good. Always had a hunch he was cheating, it's good to know that hunch was right.

Cheaters are scum, killing the fun and the community.

All cheaters and exploiters. Are the scum of the earth... cheating on a 11 year old game lmao how pathetic can players be

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2015, 11:47:27 AM »
Hardly think there the scum of the earth. Just selfish to a greater degree than some people still playing the game/ There are many levels of selfishness. some cheat at all costs to win. and some play on def. I think the people whp are experianced player that play the easy side of any map are selfish. I wouldnt call them any thing like scun, just selfish and there as Ganja said about 90% of the players in AA or any other game for that matter. So the def campers are at a lower level of selfishness than cheats. But I would be that most of the AA comunity has tried all sorts of things to improve there game in some way. Spamming is a kin to cheating imo. You dont get to practice spamming in real life. So that just makes them selfish aswell. Its inhearintly in man to self preserve because its all about me since we were children. It doesnt change to much in to many in adulthood.

Scpum of the earth, no as you get older you will realise that there is much more horrible things in this life that a silly cheat. Who builds his ego on apreciation from man.
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment

Offline hastalavista

• View Profile
  • AA: HasTa
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2015, 13:57:50 PM »
Are you suffering from dyslexia mr. -=-=W!ck!d=-=--  ?

He is apparently an immigrant American. Those spend many years in USA, but never manage to learn the language properly.

Offline hastalavista

• View Profile
  • AA: HasTa
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2015, 13:59:53 PM »
Hi Paris (if you're the real one).
First i'm not "the Administrator" of this forum, still have my permissions as Mods but hardly have done anything for the Project in the last 1 year and half maybe, so please, if you wanna get an apology from me, you should PM me, not coming here saying it like the others are all responsible from what i have said.

Caesium as you known was a second account from a banned player, don't need to give you evidence of that as you really know it. About you, even if you were never caught doesn't mean you didn't cheat. I have no evidence of you playing dirty as you say, so as you have no proof of playing clean. Allstar and Phixion spread the rumor of having sold you their private cheat never undetected and honestly, even if i'm wrong, i believe it.
Sazerak, Element, all those "top players" eventually were caught, some just stop playing before getting to that point...

How can a player playing in a public tournament be cheating?

Offline Gekkou

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Friday, March 27, 2015, 17:01:01 PM »
As far as my vet goes I say Paris wasn't always clean.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager