Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: My presentation  (Read 7270 times)

Offline Specter

My presentation
« on: Friday, March 06, 2020, 10:13:49 AM »
Hi there!
My name is Javier, I'm from Spain and I love to spend most of my spare time on playing military training simulations. I've reached to download some titles exclusively for that part from the game, like "SWAT 4", a few "CoD's", "Ground Branch", "ArmA" (II/ III), "Takedown: Red Sabre"... and of course, "America's Army" (II/ III).
The thing I like of the specific title from this website and if I remember well, is that you can perform a drill with the Beretta M-92 sidearm or even practice with the M-24 SWS, unlike on the third phase from the franchise, which makes it so special.

I'm just willing to perform some beautiful recording for the specific sequences by this oldie but goldie, for uploading it to my YT collection (near 500 clips by these days). That should be pretty much it.

*P.D.: Such a manual but really quick activation... thanks a bunch for everything! <3

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: My presentation
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, March 07, 2020, 03:04:49 AM »
*P.D.: Such a manual but really quick activation...
Most activation is handled automatically within 10 minutes. Only if there's a conflict with an existing account (we allow 1 account per PC) does it require manual activation (which can take up to a few days depending on how often I check).

With that said, welcome (back?) to the AA community! :)
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager