Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: accomodate the hackers  (Read 5793 times)

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

Re: accomodate the hackers
« Reply #15 on: Friday, September 06, 2013, 03:12:07 AM »
It will be pointless. Hackers like to "own" legit players. The only hackers that like to play against other hackers are the coders themselves, because they enjoy the coding and making things more efficient. People that buy the hacks are just lamers.

+1
they would stop immed i guess

Offline KARI-30

« Reply #16 on: Friday, September 06, 2013, 04:13:36 AM »
Yes, they would stop and complain about other cheaters :D

Offline Kaz

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Friday, September 06, 2013, 04:15:06 AM »
 :down: instead of that , think about quitting tracker once for all , it has been the main cause of :
-dirty and anoying camping even when isn't needed , just for 'fragrate'
-ghost from clans ..to get higher stats ...
-hacks , people buy / download it so they can been seen has pros in battletracker.. imo.

Offline KARI-30

« Reply #18 on: Friday, September 06, 2013, 04:46:14 AM »
Why would we do such thing for the unclean players. They had their chance a now they can f-off. Why would they get a 2nd chance to play the game. They should think twice about cheating.
Kaz that has been discussed before and tracker does have its benefits.

Offline ibad

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Friday, September 06, 2013, 05:23:47 AM »
:down: instead of that , think about quitting tracker once for all , it has been the main cause of :
-dirty and anoying camping even when isn't needed , just for 'fragrate'
-ghost from clans ..to get higher stats ...
-hacks , people buy / download it so they can been seen has pros in battletracker.. imo.

No. Bad idea. Legit players enjoy seeing their stats too. I would never ever pub if there wasn't a tracker.
ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #20 on: Friday, September 06, 2013, 06:47:22 AM »
No. Bad idea. Legit players enjoy seeing their stats too. I would never ever pub if there wasn't a tracker.

So you call yourself a legit player? Pretty sure you were banned for using autohotkey.

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline Kaz

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Friday, September 06, 2013, 06:53:49 AM »
And thats why the tarcker is one of the main issues of this game , you could keep 'leveling' your honor without a tracker , maybe not the topic to discuss this but it isn't just my opinion , many players share this idea , doesn t matter if you'r legit or not , why ppl die and disconnect? why they reconnect , that would solve a lot of issues imo.

Offline KARI-30

« Reply #22 on: Friday, September 06, 2013, 07:05:00 AM »
Stopping tracker doesnt stop cheaters. It just gives you a worse insight into accounts.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #23 on: Friday, September 06, 2013, 07:14:14 AM »
i would be very pleased if you will stop this discussion about tracking or not.
thank you :)

Offline Ganja

« Reply #24 on: Friday, September 06, 2013, 07:15:34 AM »
Change the tracker. Count the number of kills, but not deaths, so people will get out of their hole to try to get more kills. Your idea is damn original  Jonny, it could be nice i think haha

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #25 on: Friday, September 06, 2013, 07:18:28 AM »
ok, the i like to say now the following:
please stop to change things now. just relax and enjoy the game as it is now.
catch cheaters like we do now, it is a very good way like this. a bit work, but it will be less in future i am sure.
again thanks to all the admins and programmers for doing such a good job.
but sit back and play, have fun - and ganja - you can have a scrim if you like :D

Offline Ganja

« Reply #26 on: Friday, September 06, 2013, 07:19:48 AM »
I think you're right, maybe  we should just stop trying to make it a better game because it already is.

Offline Kaz

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Friday, September 06, 2013, 07:56:46 AM »
not saying the game isn t good awready , hell ,4 me is damn good , but now other thing why pit keeps going pubs cheating and every1 claps hands?! am i new here ? some people can cheat without punishment? jusk asking ..

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #28 on: Friday, September 06, 2013, 07:57:06 AM »
 :up:
 :up:  how is this wise man :D
ok, the i like to say now the following:
please stop to change things now. just relax and enjoy the game as it is now.
catch cheaters like we do now, it is a very good way like this. a bit work, but it will be less in future i am sure.
again thanks to all the admins and programmers for doing such a good job.
but sit back and play, have fun - and ganja - you can have a scrim if you like :D

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Friday, September 06, 2013, 09:15:31 AM »
not saying the game isn t good awready , hell ,4 me is damn good , but now other thing why pit keeps going pubs cheating and every1 claps hands?! am i new here ? some people can cheat without punishment? jusk asking ..

pit is a special breed of hacker. we dont talk anymore about him.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager