Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: about zibi  (Read 38837 times)

Offline sNak

Re: about zibi
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, April 17, 2014, 02:24:09 AM »
..your ears are shaking..

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, April 17, 2014, 04:12:46 AM »
ares you still play aa2? :o
From time to time.

And zibi, i've played against you, with the same norecoil you've got. You enjoy that kind of gameplay? I find it incredibly boring not having recoil. This isn't just another accusation, I rarely accuse people openly. But with you and Ketchup im sure. You're bullshit. But you will never be caught since it's a mousemacro. And Assist can't ban for that, nor detect it. Happy fragging.

Offline Southofheaven

« Reply #17 on: Thursday, April 17, 2014, 06:55:44 AM »
real players use a 3 euros mouse bought in the chinese store.. like me :P  :style: and if you buy a 5 euros keybord the offer the computer  :up:

Offline zibi

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, April 17, 2014, 06:56:38 AM »
I have no idea why you think that this is no recoil. Already I'm talking to you. I have a very good computer with permanent 90 fps. Specially made ​​for America's Army. I know how to adjust the stamina in AA and maybe it is cause you think that I'm using no recoil. I play this game a long time, I can say that as much as ketchup. The best players on Polish scene of America's Army gave us lots of tips how to shoot really strange. I do not see any other answer as that in this game you just have to take a long time to play good, shoot strange and gain practice. That's all.

Offline jabba.

• View Profile
  • AA: jabba.
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, April 17, 2014, 07:10:26 AM »
I have no idea why you think that this is no recoil. Already I'm talking to you. I have a very good computer with permanent 90 fps. Specially made ​​for America's Army.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I have no idea why you think that this is no recoil. Already I'm talking to you. I have a very good computer with permanent 90 fps. Specially made ​​for America's Army.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, April 17, 2014, 07:11:27 AM »
even jabba laughed, lulz dude.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline zibi

« Reply #21 on: Thursday, April 17, 2014, 07:40:59 AM »
For me, this is not funny just pathetic :)

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, April 17, 2014, 07:52:25 AM »
specially made for a old game? really really?

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, April 17, 2014, 08:09:58 AM »
zibi, if your computer is "made for AA" then there shouldn't be a problem for you to download a cracked version of fraps and record your gameplay, not demorec, fraps. Without any editing, a completley unedited, say...7 rounds on urban assault? Upload it to vimeo or youtube. Seeing you have a good PC this should not be a problem. With fraps everything will show. So go ahead.

Offline sNak

« Reply #24 on: Thursday, April 17, 2014, 08:27:56 AM »
zibi, if your computer is "made for AA" then there shouldn't be a problem for you to download a cracked version of fraps and record your gameplay, not demorec, fraps. Without any editing, a completley unedited, say...7 rounds on urban assault? Upload it to vimeo or youtube. Seeing you have a good PC this should not be a problem. With fraps everything will show. So go ahead.

And if session ain't like 109 /21   5.19 k/d Ratio   02h 04m ... Then you fucking wannabe napoleon can fuck off and eat some bubblegum.. have fun with your rec's..

''made for america's army'' You installed turbo or what? So called ''Polish scene of America's Army'' ^_x
« Last Edit: Thursday, April 17, 2014, 08:32:29 AM by sNak »

Offline sNak

« Reply #25 on: Thursday, April 17, 2014, 08:44:34 AM »
Damn you just edited your first post.. Anyway, just sayin'..

I don't like this guy, he said he started to play in 2.8.0? i've played this game since 2004 and never seen that obvious no recoil before.. And still he's sayin' ''it's not norecoil'' oh yes it's your so called computer made for america's army.. I want to see that rec, just poke me when it's released..

+I haven't play ever with the best, more like with the worst.. ^_^

Offline FLaK

« Reply #26 on: Thursday, April 17, 2014, 08:49:15 AM »
I cant believe i will say that:

I AGREE WITH ARES.

just my 2 cents ( now i dont have more money)

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, April 17, 2014, 08:52:51 AM »
So basically, admins there will be no closing of this topic untill zibi posts a fraps video with gameplay. If you close it you're basically saying "yeah the whole community knows you're cheating but we wont stand for having the accused come up with evidence in the public forum" Since you can't come up with the fraps part to make him show his innocense. This is needed since he claims he's clean. So in this case it ain't clean till proven guilty but the other way around. Everyone knows it.

Offline raw

« Reply #28 on: Thursday, April 17, 2014, 09:19:51 AM »
So basically, admins there will be no closing of this topic untill zibi posts a fraps video with gameplay. If you close it you're basically saying "yeah the whole community knows you're cheating but we wont stand for having the accused come up with evidence in the public forum" Since you can't come up with the fraps part to make him show his innocense. This is needed since he claims he's clean. So in this case it ain't clean till proven guilty but the other way around. Everyone knows it.

jag tycker du! VILL DU JOIN EW!?!?!?
AA2  2005-2015
AA:PG 2015-

Offline sNak

« Reply #29 on: Thursday, April 17, 2014, 09:27:00 AM »
C'mon, he's an swedish... ^^

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager