Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: AAO-Daily tournament  (Read 9051 times)

Offline butters

• View Profile
Re: AAO-Daily tournament
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, May 09, 2012, 18:55:13 PM »
Well thats what i'm saying , just for this league. Never did I want to force everyone to use it , that's just ridicolous. And maybe I expressed myself wrong , i am NOT coding it myself , it's an old anticheat that has been used in competitive tournaments etc and never been hacked , thats why i trust it so much

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, May 09, 2012, 19:02:05 PM »
Everything has been hacked before ;)
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, May 09, 2012, 19:03:05 PM »
The general purpose of Assist is to dispel pretty much all hacks. If you have something better, what's wrong with getting it to work globally?

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, May 09, 2012, 19:07:50 PM »
The general purpose of Assist is to dispel pretty much all hacks. If you have something better, what's wrong with getting it to work globally?

I sent you a PM explaining it.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline butters

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Thursday, May 10, 2012, 11:12:26 AM »
Well i'm not sure whether or not will it work better than assist , tbh i don't even know how assist works , don't know what their AC is so i can't say much , but atleast it'll offer more protection in the league i'm planning , since it will contain prizes and stuff. I don't want to hand prizes to teams that didn't deserve it. I remember once in EMS , alot of money was handed out to a team that blatantly hacked their way to 1st place.

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, May 10, 2012, 12:41:40 PM »
Interesting...well good luck with the league. Hopefully you don't come across any cheaters :D

Offline butters

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: Thursday, May 10, 2012, 14:27:08 PM »
sorry for being abit of a dick , but looks like we just had some misunderstandings

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, May 10, 2012, 16:22:26 PM »
sorry for being abit of a dick , but looks like we just had some misunderstandings

I feel the same, word for word. :)

Offline butters

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Monday, May 14, 2012, 10:12:39 AM »
Okay update , seems like the old anticheat does not support assist so i can't really use it for the league..
I'd like to know more of how assist functions as an anti cheat. Everyone here is claiming that it's the best anticheat so i'd like to know more.. Is there some topic explaining how it works and how could i benefit from it for running this league? By benefit I mean would I be able to check people's ingame screenshot (no , not the pb screenshots) or running programs in the process? Maybe it's not smart to talk about it in public , that's the main reason why i didn't want to tell the name of the anticheat i wanted to use... idk , need some suggestions!

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #39 on: Monday, May 14, 2012, 11:11:15 AM »
Bobii somehow i feel i shouldn't explain considering your past, anyway i will send you a PM.
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline waNted

« Reply #40 on: Monday, May 14, 2012, 11:52:34 AM »
Well few days ago in the latest user banned on the top of the forum I read some1 that never got caught in the 2.8.5, not even on ESL, so it seems very good  :D
« Last Edit: Monday, May 14, 2012, 11:55:50 AM by waNted »
they see me ROLLIN' they HATIN'

Offline Yahoo

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: Monday, May 14, 2012, 12:51:52 PM »
Wanted, are u talking about ifi.pt?

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #42 on: Monday, May 14, 2012, 13:02:39 PM »
I'd like to know more of how assist functions as an anti cheat.

It's not like the anti-cheat you were going to use, that's too impractical to implement. First off, there's Anti-Poke which scans the client to catch pokes entered in the console. This is a glitch of the 2.5 version that could never be caught before Assist. Then there's HackHunter (re-built and improved version of ExploitEnder) that actively scans for tons of variables like no recoil and things like that. It has caught hacks that were thought to be undetected by their makers. It doesn't catch the hack, it catches the result of the hack. Then it uses the best compiled PB scripts in the entire game which were created by a UScript coder that knew all there is to know about in-game functions and variables.

To top all of that off, everything above is mandatory for the server to function in a tracked and honor gaining environment. Hackers are globally banned on the system, not banned per server. It makes it much harder for them to come back and hack again. It's the best that AA has had for Anti-Cheat. Sure it can be bypassed and sure it's not perfect but it's pretty darn good. There's a couple of code improvements that will come in updates soon that will make things better as well.

Offline waNted

« Reply #43 on: Monday, May 14, 2012, 13:26:42 PM »
There's a couple of code improvements that will come in updates soon that will make things better as well.
Nice  8)
they see me ROLLIN' they HATIN'

Offline butters

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: Monday, May 14, 2012, 13:42:20 PM »
It is very nice to see that the anticheat is still being updated , if anything that gives me the security to play the game again. Thanks for explaining it to me spanky , i was mostly dissapointed because i saw a 2.8.5 player which was hacking on that version still hacks on 2.5... I don't want to point any names , neither I have any proof but i just know he is.
I feel there's no need for me to find any 3rd party anticheat for the league so it'll start soon.
Just 1 more thing , if I have any info about a hack that works , would you guys be able to stop the same hack from working again?

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager