Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: AAO Account Aktived  (Read 788 times)

Offline inabsolution

AAO Account Aktived
« on: Tuesday, August 06, 2013, 17:45:24 PM »
hey there

please could u guys aktived my account
username : inabsolution

idk maby its possible to get my old accounts back ?

Offline noobslayer

Re: AAO Account Aktived
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, August 06, 2013, 18:14:32 PM »
Only way to get your old account back is if you know your email which is linked to your old battletracker account. If you don't you're pretty much not getting it back. Only thing you can back then, is your old honor

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline inabsolution

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, August 06, 2013, 18:23:51 PM »
i played the last time from 7 years so im not sure about that my acc is anymore there xD  name was clock#23^hRs 90 honor or something like that the email was [email protected] or [email protected] but this ones i cant use anymore they are dead

but anyway if its not possible to get my old ones include my tracker back ^^ just than plz aktived my acc

name : inabsolution

cheers man

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, August 06, 2013, 18:29:43 PM »
O.o it's you from teamspeak :) Well if you don't know the password of the emails then you're not getting it back.
Just wait for an admin to activate your account and if you want your old honor back you can post it here: http://aao25.com/honor-claims/ with the necessary evidence

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline inabsolution

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, August 06, 2013, 18:34:21 PM »
ah im to lazy i see this will becomes otherwise to mutch work xD
thx anyway i will start with honor 10 again hooah

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager